The Smell Of Desperation In The Ex-Ga...

The Smell Of Desperation In The Ex-Gay 'Movement'

There are 7 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 3, 2013, titled The Smell Of Desperation In The Ex-Gay 'Movement'. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

With a recent fundraising letter, the ex-gay movement showed just how desperate that they are for legitimacy and funds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Sep 3, 2013
I think the tide has turned. And we have WON.

:)
david traversa

Rosario, Argentina

#3 Sep 3, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
I think the tide has turned. And we have WON.
:)
Amen ..
Grandpa Dizzo

Dallas, TX

#4 Sep 3, 2013
I donated $10,000 last weeek.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#5 Sep 3, 2013
Grandpa Dizzo wrote:
It's nice to know that not all your fantasies are creepily homoerotic, this one is just sad.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 Sep 3, 2013
Grandpa Dizzo wrote:
Liar. For one, you are too cowardly to sign your name to anything, including a check.

HOWEVER, If you did, you threw your money into the trash, for I predict in a year or two, the Ex-gay movement will be as dead as the dodo bird.

Get used to gays being more and more accepted and main stream, Little liar. It's coming, and all your pissing and moaning is for naught.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Sep 4, 2013
Again, the central organizations are hiving like hydras. While they lose national impact, they gain in more local vote brokering.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Sep 4, 2013
Grandpa Dizzo wrote:
Obviously the IHF's resident 'ex-gay' moron didn't get the money in time to prevent his public hissy fit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 min Respect71 38,414
News Gay-bashing US pastor feeling the heat from SA 30 min Mitts Gold Plated... 8
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... 31 min Tony Orlando 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 44 min Terra Firma 14,654
News Clooney's restraining order 1 hr stoned luck aka ... 26
The Monday NE Jade Thread 1 hr Lewis 1
News Made In Chelsea's Ollie Locke to come out as ga... 1 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 2
More from around the web