Police: Straight Man Victim of Allege...

Police: Straight Man Victim of Alleged Anti-Gay NYC Attack

There are 15 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 2, 2013, titled Police: Straight Man Victim of Alleged Anti-Gay NYC Attack. In it, EDGE reports that:

A man from New York City says he was attacked last week when he was walking his dogs near his apartment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

david traversa

Argentina

#1 Oct 2, 2013
Another proof of how a collective madness , without rhyme or reason , can affect the ignorant ..

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#2 Oct 2, 2013
One doesn't have to be gay to become the victim of an anti-gay hate crime.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Oct 2, 2013
david traversa wrote:
Another proof of how a collective madness , without rhyme or reason , can affect the ignorant ..
Hence the elections of Hitler and The Obamaniac.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#4 Oct 2, 2013
This is why hate crime enhancement laws are based on the perception the targeted person belongs to the targeted group. The legal consideration is the motivation of the perpetrator. The identity of the victim doesn't matter.

Hate crime are intended to terrorize an entire community, not just the target of the prejudice.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Oct 2, 2013
Law & Order had an episode similar to this, where a str8 guy was mistaken for gay and was murdered by some homophobes.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 2, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text> if we got rid of...
What we need to get rid of in the world are the Christ-insanity-ists. The Bible is an collection of ancient Jewish Puppet plays and those who believe there is a God who inspired them are deceived.

GOD DECEIVES:
"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived...." (Jer. 20:7).

"if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel" (Ezek. 14:9).

"Ah, Lord God! Surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches unto the soul" (Jer. 4:10).

"...God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (2 Thess. 2:9-12).
david traversa

Argentina

#8 Oct 2, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text> if we got rid of all the queers in the world cases of mistaken identity like this would never happen!!!
If you're so concerned , why don't you try and convince your straight allies to stop procreating them ? Wait a minute ..! Why not get rid of ALL people in the world ? That'll surely do the trick .. We await ( with bated breath ) other brilliant suggestions from you ..
Eddie

United States

#9 Oct 2, 2013
david traversa wrote:
<quoted text>If you're so concerned , why don't you try and convince your straight allies to stop procreating them ? Wait a minute ..! Why not get rid of ALL people in the world ? That'll surely do the trick .. We await ( with bated breath ) other brilliant suggestions from you ..
I was merely offering a helpful suggestion to put an end two the gay bashing, don't get your panties in a wad!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Oct 2, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text> if we got rid of all the queers in the world cases of mistaken identity like this would never happen!!!
Yet ignorant brutality like yours would continue.

If nothing else, we help civilization identify it's greatest threats ... people like you.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#12 Oct 2, 2013
Eddie wrote:
if we got rid of all the queers in the world cases of mistaken identity like this would never happen!!!
Or, you could renounce violence.

Of course, neither is ever going to happen.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Oct 2, 2013
Eddie wrote:
If we got rid of all the homophobes in the world we would be spared from reading your rant
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#15 Oct 2, 2013
AnyTime wrote:
Homosexuality is the downfall of all things decent and moral in all nations.
We're the NEW decent and moral
Nobody does it better!

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#16 Oct 2, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
We're the NEW decent and moral
Nobody does it better!
You responding to him only encourages his insane rants.

Sane str8 people do not constantly post gibberish on LGBT sites.

If you want him, and other nuts like him, to just go away, simply pretend that they don't exist, and ignore them completely and don't respond to their obviously insane rantings.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#17 Oct 3, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text> I was merely offering a helpful suggestion to put an end two the gay bashing, don't get your panties in a wad!!!
I am merely offering the suggestion that you stop LYING and register, you little simpering coward.

Look at you, afraid to register because you're afraid of gays. God, what a coward you are. Little chicken. cluck cluck cluck, as your mother used to say to you, little cowardly liar.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#18 Oct 3, 2013
Rufolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!
Oh,look ANOTHER cowardly little liar who logged on the exact same time as ""EDDIE"" why, one might think it is the same person, pretending to be others and praising his own posts, since no one else will. Little cowardly liars. Cluck cluck cluck..little chickens. Cluck cluck cluck..BWACKKK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News French TV's Recent 'Gay Scandal' Outed and Ostr... 2 min Gremlin 6
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 3 min Rainbow Kid 36
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min cpeter1313 49,278
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 min Gismys 5,997
Turk/Jerk CAFE 16 min Davey 1
News South Korean military convicts soldier for havi... 31 min Lester 5
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 39 min Abdel Fattah 69,526
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 55 min Truth 25,631
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 55 min Amused 440
More from around the web