Nearly 900 couples sign domestic-partner registries in Orlando, Orange County

Dec 29, 2012 Full story: The Orlando Sentinel 17

Nearly 900 couples have recorded their relationships in separate domestic-partnership registries pushed into law this year by gay activists in Central Florida.

Full Story
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Execute Crooked Pig Cops wrote:
The Jewish Queer Cancer is spreading . How many queers at Disney have aids ? Hitler was right about Jews . Jews murdered The Catholic Kennedy Brothers and John Jr . Jews also murdered Martin L King . We have a very dangerous crooked government many need to be executed !
How many of your hookerhog friends (and maybe even your hookerhog wife) have AIDS???? AIDS related dementia would explain a lot of YOUR behavior, PERVERT. Your filthy post has, as usual, been forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement agencies. It is my fondest desire to read an article that tells of you being shot down in an altercation with law enforcement when they come to haul you away and you're stupid enough to resist. You probably won't do that, though, you're a coward. You'll be sniveling and whining just like you were at Disney. I hear you were crying real tears when they arrested you, begging them to let you go cause you were scared of jail. Doesn't surprise me, you show your snivelly whining cowardice every time you post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#4 Dec 29, 2012
John Kennedy Jr died as a result of pilot error,
he being the pilot. It also took the life of his wife and sister-in-law.
John Jr did not have a lot of experience and was
careless in several ways that night.
No conspiracy, just a fatal tragic accident.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#5 Dec 29, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
John Kennedy Jr died as a result of pilot error,
he being the pilot. It also took the life of his wife and sister-in-law.
John Jr did not have a lot of experience and was
careless in several ways that night.
No conspiracy, just a fatal tragic accident.
Quit trying to confuse Ron with the truth. If we were smart, we'd all start agreeing with him, then with no one to argue with, he might go away. He admitted to me that he likes saying outrageous things just to get attention.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Nothing more than a John Doe hypothesis~~
For someone who hates the British Press you just
did a c&p from where????
lol~British press...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#11 Dec 30, 2012
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/...

Wow~~
look at this CURRENT article.
Several of Ronnie's self-proclaimed enemies are
being applauded for a job well done in Central Florida.
I recognize several names from his rants about
them...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tired of Silly

Orlando, FL

#12 Dec 30, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com /news/politics/os-scott-maxwel l-orlandos-25-most-powerful-12 3012-20121229,0,318997.column
Wow~~
look at this CURRENT article.
Several of Ronnie's self-proclaimed enemies are
being applauded for a job well done in Central Florida.
I recognize several names from his rants about
them...
Ron's jealousy of successful people knows no bounds. He is unable to accept that his lifelong failures at every endeavor are due to his repulsive behaviors, his mental deficiency and his mental illness. He refuses to get treatment for his mental illness, and just continues his hatred, blaming, and paranoia. Many of the people he reviles are wonderful people who have served their community well. Being a lifelong loser who has done nothing but take from the taxpayers, he is unable to recognize true achievement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#15 Dec 31, 2012
From this moment forth I will ony refer to you as
Redundant Ron aka Rondundant..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#18 Dec 31, 2012
AllTrue wrote:
Lets hope old man Bush dies in pain ! Maybe Hilary fat azz Clinton will die with him ?? HAPPY NEW YEAR AMERICA !

Maybe you'll get run over by a bus. Maybe the skankpig will succumb to her multiple STD's. Maybe your greasy ugly fat face will just fall off. Your new year will be as miserable as all the rest of your useless years. Your life is nothing but a waste of time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#20 Dec 31, 2012
AllTrue wrote:
<quoted text> Will it be a Disney Bus Driver ? The one the guy threw the baby at and was being choked.? Why was he not arrested at the scene ? Oh wait a video came to light ! LMAO . In 2013 I will be Walt Disney number one enemy and the scum who tried to destroy my family !
In 2013 you'll be the same stupid lying criminal pervert that you are right now. Disney doesn't give a mouse's ass about you, you stupid degenerate. It won't be YOU driving a bus, will it? You got fired from that crummy busdriver job for "inappropriate interactions with children". How many parents reported you for ogling their little girls, PERVERT???? How can one destroy a "family" that consists of a skankpig and a pervert????? You're not a family, you're a couple of disgusting pigs. Stick a firecracker up your ass tonight, Pervert.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Personally, I'm surprised that Ron hasn't come back here ranting about how he saw something that offended him on one of the New Year's Eve shows. Surely there had to be at least ONE scantily clad woman or offensive lyric somewhere in there.

How about it Ron? Did those filthy television producers further corrupt America's youth on New Year's Eve? Give us your best anti-semitic Hollywood rant to start 2013 exactly as you closed 2012.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#22 Jan 2, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Personally, I'm surprised that Ron hasn't come back here ranting about how he saw something that offended him on one of the New Year's Eve shows. Surely there had to be at least ONE scantily clad woman or offensive lyric somewhere in there.
How about it Ron? Did those filthy television producers further corrupt America's youth on New Year's Eve? Give us your best anti-semitic Hollywood rant to start 2013 exactly as you closed 2012.
I think it's a dang shame how the communist gay disney jews tie Ron up and force him to watch TV shows that offend him.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#23 Jan 2, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's a dang shame how the communist gay disney jews tie Ron up and force him to watch TV shows that offend him.
Ron is like the kid who picks at a scab and then complains that his boo-boo hurts.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#27 Jan 2, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron is like the kid who picks at a scab and then complains that his boo-boo hurts.
Bet the filthy old pig has a lot of scabs, too!!!! <SHUDDER>
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#29 Jan 2, 2013
Jewish Cancer Spreading wrote:
<quoted text> 900 Freaks spreading the Jewish Cancer ! We need more scum in America ???
We need less scum. How 'bout you and the skankpig do us all a favor and leave? I vote you go to China since you think it's so wonderful, but no one really cares where you go as long as you disappear. A big hole in the back yard or a gator-infested lake would be good places for your fat greasy self.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#32 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text> Jews have filled up the big hole in the backyard . There is no room . Russia said no more of their children will be coming to America because they have been abused . China said no Hollywood trash could come and perform in China because they did't want their children corrupted . Hey who is protecting American children from these pigs ? Who ?
So go to China. I'll pay your way. But you have to give up your American citizenship so you can never bring your greasy fat butt back here. Who protects Apple Butt from you? Sure isn't her skankpig grandmother, she helps lure the poor little thing in so you can enjoy her, you sick SOB. I hope that little girl gets even with both of you someday. I'll testify for her that you're a pervert and your toothless hag pigwife is the evil skank who helped procure your victims.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#34 Jan 2, 2013
<quoted text> we will take two tickets to Hawaii !
Nope, still the USA. I want you gone forever.
Date Night

Spring, TX

#42 Jul 23, 2013
Where the heck is Tavares anyway? Isn't that close to the "scenic"
Sanford, FL?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min The King of Dixie 49,857
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 15 min Rose_NoHo 55,940
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 16 min Frankie Rizzo 834
Online sleuths aid police in gay-beating case 20 min Frankie Rizzo 19
Mary Cheney says sister is 'dead wrong' on same... (Sep '13) 25 min swedenforever 147
Councilman Kenney calls for federal hate-crime ... 33 min Professor Jumper 5
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 38 min Frankie Rizzo 1,116
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 45 min eJohn 69
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 2 hr KiMare 456
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••