Kansas Law Allowing Quarantine of HIV/AIDS Patients Alarms Advocates

Mar 21, 2013 Full story: technews.tmcnet.com 12

AIDS and community advocacy groups expressed alarm over the passage of a public health bill in Kansas that could, potentially, allow the quarantine of people living with HIV/AIDS. The bill intent was a broad effort to bring all infectious diseases under one statute, making it easier for first responders to get a test after a potential exposure, ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 21, 2013
It's a Neuremburg-style Law.
Remus

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Hey if it's keeping AIDS infested queers away from society I'm all for it. Good job Kansas!
Nelson

Winnsboro, TX

#4 Mar 21, 2013
NW Jade wrote:
It's a great law, start with snyper.
I think ALL queers should either be quarantined or sent to Uganda!!!
JeffnHouston

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 21, 2013
gee, the trolls have formed their own little fan club... how special...notice how they give each other those neat little icons near their hateful little moronic remarks... how very, very cute. excuse me while I go vomit.
JeffnHouston

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 21, 2013
Strangely enough, I knew from the article's headline what sort of posts to expect. And they are living up to my expectations.... and certain to get even more vile.
Fairy

London, UK

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>I think ALL queers should either be quarantined or sent to Uganda!!!
You should be locked up for good.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#8 Mar 21, 2013
That's insane on so many levels. Conservatively it will be a huge waste of more money on another useless "war" on nothing. One a more conscience level, it's anti-equality, degrading them and treating the victims as less than human, it's wrong.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#9 Mar 21, 2013
snyper wrote:
It's a Neuremburg-style Law.
I agree. This will never stand.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#10 Mar 22, 2013
The only thing that is really all that surprising about this is that it has taken them this long to do something like this. I guess we can be thankful that the Republican f*cking up of state revenues over the years is a distraction from the social conservative agenda. They haven't even gotten their bill making it damn near impossible to get an abortion in Kansas passed yet. This isn't going to be the last you hear from Brownbackistan, it's going to get a whole lot uglier here before it gets better.
Delbert

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
The only thing that is really all that surprising about this is that it has taken them this long to do something like this. I guess we can be thankful that the Republican f*cking up of state revenues over the years is a distraction from the social conservative agenda. They haven't even gotten their bill making it damn near impossible to get an abortion in Kansas passed yet. This isn't going to be the last you hear from Brownbackistan, it's going to get a whole lot uglier here before it gets better.
i hope you're the first one interred in the Kansas concentration camp :-)

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>I think ALL queers should either be quarantined or sent to Uganda!!!
You apparently HATE homosexuals and are not a true Christian.
A New Day

Lenexa, KS

#14 Apr 2, 2013
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text> i hope you're the first one interred in the Kansas concentration camp :-)
Sorry, but the day that Brownback took office, the entire state was interred. The governor is off base, misdirected and, like Kobach, an educated fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 9 min Reverend Alan 647
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 14 min Frankie Rizzo 148
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 17 min Frankie Rizzo 2,266
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 23 min Streetrunner 2,119
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Wondering 3,484
Church boots AA group over gay weddings 36 min Wondering 36
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 38 min WelbyMD 293
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 44 min Fa-Foxy 4
Divorce Law Out Of Synch With Same-Sex Marriage 55 min Wondering 27
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 1 hr Pietro Armando 1,010

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE