Maybe god is gay!
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#9552 Sep 18, 2013
Real or not real, humans often want what they are certain others have in their possessions.

Theologians were/are experts at telling people what they WILL have in hereafters for prestige and eternal bliss ... if only they would/will send their money and follow the teachings.

You have to give them credit ... pun intended.
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#9553 Sep 18, 2013
"You are saved" you say?

"That's right!"

"Well then, how can I also be saved?"

"You simply have to believe what I believe and behave as I behave."

"That's ALL?"

"It's as simple as that! You ask me the questions and I give you the answers."

"WOW! You can count me IN!... Oh, by the way ... will my dog that I love be allowed to join me the eternal state of bliss?"

"We'll discuss that later ... as you learn more about what you first must learn."

"When do we start?"

"Can you come to Bible-study tonight?"

"Bible 'STUDY?' If you have a need to study, then how can I be sure that you know truth?"

"We'll talk about that later."

"No ... we WON'T!!!"

"WAIT ... PLEASE ... YOU MISUNDERSTOOD."

"No thanks ... I believe YOU misunderstood."
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#9554 Sep 18, 2013
This is the same Billy as in the book.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

From the book …“Billy” by Pamela Stephenson … comes the following.

One day, Jesus had come into conversation at home and Billy referred to Jesus as having been a Catholic, which was his seven-year-old misunderstanding. Aunt Margaret corrected him.‘Jesus wasn’t Catholic, Jesus was a Jew.’

‘Oh,’ he said with innocent surprise,‘does that mean we’re Jews?’

‘Where did you come up with that one?‘ she sneered, and continued to ridicule him until he was in his teens.‘Does that mean we’re Jewish?’ she would mimic him.
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#9555 Sep 18, 2013
Humor with Billy and Kenny

June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#9556 Sep 18, 2013
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#9557 Sep 18, 2013
Ann coulter believes that Christians are perfected Jews, and that she has a fast-track to heaven.

It doesn't seem to occur to her that Jews (within their own theology) when they are perfected, do not believe they will go to a Christian heaven.

Here she spouts off on another subject to Bill Maher.

June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#9558 Sep 18, 2013
If Ann Coulter studied history, she would comprehend that when abortion was illegal ... women were dying of infection and mutilation in droves at the hands of back-street and home-type abortions.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

“The idea that making an activity legal would reduce its incidence is preposterous. This is exactly like the Clintonian statement about wanting to make abortion 'safe, legal and rare.' The most effective way to make something 'rare' is to make it illegal.”

― Ann Coulter, How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter
June VanDerMark

Delta, Canada

#9559 Sep 18, 2013
abortionists
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#9560 Sep 19, 2013
The ancient theologians simplified the matter of why the universe exists by confirming beyond the shadow of a doubt that the universe was created by a deity or deities.

And then they carried on from there with stories of humans needing to suffer in order to learn lessons ... and other bits of silly gossip.

Concerning the issue, the scientists still haven't come to a certain conclusion, because rather than bragging that they know truth, they are leaving their theories in the realm of mystery, where theories belong.

The term "might have" leaves room for other theories to enter. The term "a creator 'DID' create the universe" slams the door on the ability to have further discussion.

And that was the crafty lot of the theologians who used "divide and conquer" as their aims.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Black hole, not big bang, might have started universe

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/scien...
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#9561 Sep 19, 2013
I suggest that you will never hear of a theologian stating that the universe "might have been" created by a deity.

That would be a display of doubt ... and those who adhere to religion don't "bank" on doubt, as they want and DEMAND absolute answers.

That is why it was so easy for theologians to manipulate the thoughts of followers.

Those who don't expect answers, aren't so liable to fall for the tales of those who claim to have answers.
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#9562 Sep 19, 2013
I suggest that it's equally as plausible that the universe didn't have a beginning as it is that the universe will have no ending.

Human animals are dumb by what is not known ... but because of being such arrogant beasts it makes it difficult for most humans to accept human limitation.
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#9563 Sep 19, 2013
Wherever there is religion, you will see right-fighters strutting their "stuff."

If they knew truth, they would agree. You know that and I know that to be common sense.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

4. If the Jew is the follower of a religion, why does it cause him so much inconvenience or harassment as against the followers of other religions?

Answer — Strictly speaking, it does not. There are hundreds of religions being practiced in the world today, and the devotees of each are quite as fanatical and defensive of their tenets of faith as the Jew — speaking now of the orthodox Jew.

June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#9564 Sep 19, 2013
My guess is that before the ex-Jew Catholics took over the title of priest, the Jews were using the word priest rather than using the word rabbi.

The following seems to me to be a whole lot of double-talk.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Is a Rabbi and a Jewish priest one and the same?
Answer — Absolutely not! Up to the time of the destruction of Jerusalem by Titus, in 70 A.D., and the scattering of the Jews throughout the earth, the priests were the officials, dignitaries, and sacred attaches of the Temple and its ceremonials. After the Temple was destroyed, the Hebraic law was kept alive in the hearts of orthodox Jews by district teachers, who merely expounded the canonical law. In other words, the difference between a Jewish priest and a rabbi might be likened to the difference between an ordained clergyman or priest of the Christian religion and a Professor of Theology in a theological seminary.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/William.Du...
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#9565 Sep 19, 2013
A priest is a person authorised to perform the sacred rituals of a religion, especially as a mediatory agent between humans and one or more deities. They also have the authority or power to administer religious rites; in particular, rites of sacrifice to, and propitiation of, a deity or deities. Their office or position is the priesthood, a term which also may apply to such persons collectively.

Priests and priestesses have existed since the earliest of times and in the simplest societies. They exist in all or some branches of Judaism, Christianity, Shintoism, Hinduism and many other religions. They are generally regarded as having positive contact with the deity or deities of the religion to which they subscribe, often interpreting the meaning of events and performing the rituals of the religion. Priests are leaders to whom other believers will often turn for advice on spiritual matters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priest
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#9566 Sep 19, 2013
You see how the Jews after Christianity disassociated their religion from the term "priest."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book “Smith’s Bible Dictionary.

Rabbi

The titles were used with different degrees of honor; the lowest being rab, master; then rabbi, my master; next rabban, our master; and greatest of all, rabboni, my great master.
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#9567 Sep 19, 2013
rabboni (ræˈbə&# 650;naɪ; ræˈbə&#6 50;nɪ)

Definitions

noun

(Judaism) a respectful Jewish title or form of address (usually given to a rabbi) meaning master

http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/e...
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#9568 Sep 19, 2013
Long before Christianity, the fish was a symbol of freedom from suffering.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book … My Grandfather’s Blessings, by Rachel Naomi Remen, M. D.

Certain practices run through all the branches of Buddhism. One of these is a practice done to celebrate enlightenment and the promise of freedom. As such times in China, Japan, Nepal, and Korea, live fish are bought at the market, taken to bodies of running water, and set free. These fish symbolize the possibility of a return to the Source and to the great freedom which is our true refuge and our home.
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#9569 Sep 19, 2013
The symbol of the fish was also applied to the supposed savior Jesus in the sense that those who believed in Jesus would be set free from suffering.

That was the promise of the "Catholic" theologians.

But as is plain, it was an old promise, stolen by shape-shifting Catholic theologians from other ancient religions.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Ichthys (also Ichthus or Ikhthus /ˈɪk&#95 2;əs/[1]), from the Koine Greek word for fish: ἰχ&#952 ;ύς,(capital ized ΙΧΘ ΥΣ or ΙΧΘ ΥϹ) is a symbol consisting of two intersecting arcs, the ends of the right side extending beyond the meeting point so as to resemble the profile of a fish, used by early Christians as a secret Christian symbol[2] and now known colloquially as the "sign of the fish" or the "Jesus fish."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichthys#Symbolic...
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#9570 Sep 19, 2013
This morning I had a discussion with a man who believes that Edgar Cayce (the famous psychic) was "right" on the mark of religious, spiritual truth.

Having read many books on the subject of Edgar Cayce, I learned that Cayce was raised as a staunch Christian, so it follows that his study of the new testament was of great importance to him.

Had he been raised as a Hindu, before or after the existence of Christianity, I suggest that his supposed seeing abilities would have been based ONLY on Hindu literature.

He heavily indoctrinated his self with Christian dogma, and that (along with reincarnation) was what he taught was based on truth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

As a child, Edgar Cayce had determined to read the Bible through in a year, by reading three chapters each weekday and five on Sunday. After doing this he decided to read more chapters each day until he could catch up to his years of age. After reaching that point he continued to read the Bible through each year, until—when he died at the age of sixty-seven—he had read the Bible through sixty-seven times!

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/blog.aspx...
June VanDerMark

Dawson Creek, Canada

#9571 Sep 19, 2013
Near-death experience is not total death experience.

What went into the mind before near-death experiences is what came out of the minds when sharing the experiences.

Muslims do not "see" Jesus and nuns, and nor do Christians "see" the 12th Imam or Allah.

Atheists might believe they saw a Jesus or a 12th Imam, or another savior, et cetera ... but that is because in our cultures religious teaching is unavoidable and all Atheists are subjected TO the teachings of religion one way or the other.

Atheists often study the bible simply to see if it makes any sense whatsoever ... so like it or not, the words are in one's psyche.

Near-death experiences prove nothing but previous indoctrination ... period.

What went in ... in a round-about way came back out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 min TomInElPaso 53,527
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 16 min Freedomofexpression 8,337
News Sicko threatened to rape City Council speaker, ... 24 min Milton 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 33 min REMEMBER DETROIT 26,190
News Mr Gay Europe wants to raise awareness around s... 43 min Milton 6
News Organist Says Fear of Trump Future Made Him Pai... 44 min Milton 4
News 'Bathroom bill' dies again in Texas as session ... 2 hr Farting Bill 2
News Church accused of offering to 'cure homosexuali... 6 hr Howie 7
News Gay Pride should be about protest, not just cor... 15 hr The Troll Stopper 76
News Gay rapper Milan Christopher strips naked for s... 23 hr Tre H 8
More from around the web