Maybe god is gay!

Since: Sep 09

Canada

#9532 Sep 17, 2013
Cong wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Hitler on jews.
That's YOUR problem, just as it was Hitler's problem.

The Jews are no more selfish than are others. They are simply more able than are a lot of people to handle and manipulate money to their advantages, and that makes those who are inept at performing the same functions angry and very jealous.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Spandau … The Secret Diaries … Albert Speer.

Perhaps the contradiction was somehow resolved in the personality of Hitler and could appear obvious only after his death. It is generally admitted that Hitler admired what he hated; it is really more accurate to say that he hated what he admired. His hatred was admiration that he refused to acknowledge. That is true of the Jews, of Stalin, of communism in general.

Canada

#9533 Sep 17, 2013
Cong wrote:
<quoted text>Own rib? That's like whacking off, if you grab your dyck is that incest??
I suggest you ask one of the many gods. Surely one of them will think you are worthy of an answer ... or maybe two answers.

Canada

#9534 Sep 17, 2013
To create a strong military Hitler stole the money from the Jews that he slaughtered en masse, and in turn bragged how much he accomplished for the German people.

He was a raving maniac.

The journalist Gordon Sinclair tried to interview Hitler.
>>>>>>>

From the book Gordon’ Sinclair—McClelland and Stewart Ltd.—“Will Gordon Sinclair Please Sit Down.”

Hitler was the opposite during the talk, in which I was helped by a plump girl named Bertha. He started talking slowly, logically, persuasively. The interpreter had no trouble following the words and finding time to condense their meaning into English. At this time he was seated. When he stood up, the temp of his words increased. When he reached the point of walking and talking, with his hands behind his back, it became impossible to keep up with the flow of words. When Bertha stopped translating, he didn’t notice. Minute after minute, the speed of his talk and walk increased. Finally, we left. He didn’t even notice that we were leaving. Later, no part of the interview was thought worth a paragraph.

Canada

#9535 Sep 17, 2013
So the Jews used the term "priest" in their religious dogmas?

Live and learn!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

High Priest (Judaism)

The high priests belonged to the Jewish priestly families that trace their paternal line back to Aaron, the first high priest and elder brother of Moses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Priest_ (Judaism)

Canada

#9536 Sep 17, 2013
"Catholicos" ... what an interesting word!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

High Priest (Judaism)

His powers

The Great Sanhedrin alone had the right to appoint, or confirm the appointment of, the high priest. His consecration might take place only in the day-time. Two high priests must not be appointed together. Every high priest had a "mishneh" (a second) called the Segan, or "memunneh", to stand at his right; another assistant was the "Catholicos" ("Yad", l.c. 16–17).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohen_Gadol#Sanc...

Canada

#9537 Sep 17, 2013
Observe how the word Catholicos went from Judaism into Christianity.

Word-theft was common-place in religion.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

ca·thol·i·cos

/k&#601;&#712;THälik &#601;s/

Noun

The Patriarch of the Armenian or the Nestorian Church.

https://www.google.ca/#q=catholicos+definitio... +
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Nestorian, member of a Christian sect

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/409...

Quesnel, Canada

#9538 Sep 18, 2013
There was no humility in theologians of Judaism OR Catholicism. Theologians of all religions were and are creatures of the arrogant habit of claiming to speak for gods.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

The word "Catholicos" means "The General Head."

https://www.google.ca/#q=in+judaism%2C+what+d...

Quesnel, Canada

#9539 Sep 18, 2013
Pederasty became a nasty word among Christians. It was not perceived as acceptable for men to have sex with 12 old boys ... yet men of the Christian faith could marry girls as young as 12 years of age.

I suggest that in such cases ... boys or girls at the age of 12 or 14 are victims, as they are far too young to know their own minds and that such relationships of adult nature is cruel and unacceptable.

Quebec was and still is, for the most part Catholic.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

"Civil Marriage", Catholic Encyclopedia, 1914 http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/09691b.htm "The minimum age for marriage in the Province of Quebec is fourteen for males and twelve for females."

http://www.concordatwatch.eu/showtopic.php...

Quesnel, Canada

#9540 Sep 18, 2013
The horny Christian men often preferred girls as young as 12, but marrying them made it HOLY "ya KNOW" ... in the sight of "god."

And of course the black young slave girls could be mounted and impregnated at very young ages by the MORAL Christian MASTERS.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Homosexuality in ancient Rome

Although Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the ages of 12 and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly off-limits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in...

Quesnel, Canada

#9541 Sep 18, 2013
The Roman Catholic canon (church) law, in force until 1983, avoided saying outright that 12-year-old girls could be married off. Although in the fourth section it sets the minimum for girls at 14 (1067, p. 1) It defines puberty for girls as occuring at age 12 (1.88.2) and says that they can exercise those rights which the (civil) law has not removed from "the father's power" (prerogatives).(1.89) Where Church influence was strong enough that child marriages were tolerated, this amounted to permission to let a girl marry as soon as she had attained the age that the Church defined as "puberty".(It's best to ignore the English "translation" of this French edition, as it's a bizarre attempt by some machine.)

The 1983 version of canon law, now in force, gives 14 for the minimum age of a girl and 16 for a boy.(Can. 1083 §1)(It calls them a "woman" and a "man".)

7. This loophole in Canon Law was used to permit 12-year-old child brides in Quebec before the "Quiet Revolution" of the 1960s began the secularisation of the province..

Quesnel, Canada

#9542 Sep 18, 2013
Theologians have and can put religion into the minds of humans ... but history proved over and over and over that the selfish animal nature can't be removed from the humans, and that religion was and is often used as a hiding place for criminals to in turn behave in spotlights as though they are holy servants of gods.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

"The British child brides: Muslim mosque leaders agree to marry girl of 12... so long as parents don't tell anyone", Daily Mail, 2012-09-09. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22005...

Quesnel, Canada

#9543 Sep 18, 2013
The Muslim Imams are no more aggressive or dishonest than are theologians in any religion.

In Iran ... where theocracy rules government ... the Imams make rules to suit their selves. That is what occurred with the Christians when they set other self-professed Christians on fire as witches in Salem Massachusetts in the Middle Ages of religious insanity.

Let us not ever be ruled again in America by one religion or any religion, as more religious insanity will be sure to follow.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

"Child Bride Practice Rising In Iran, Parliament Seeks To Lower Girl's Legal Marriage Age To 9", International Business Times, 2012-08-30
http://www.ibtimes.com/child-bride-practice-r...

Quesnel, Canada

#9544 Sep 18, 2013
Christian missionaries take their children into countries were they know that proselytizing their Christian religion could bring disaster to their children and their selves. Yet, so insistent are they that they are following the will of a god, they don't care that their children might die along with them at the hands of other humans who also value their own religions as the only truths on earth.

If we don't leave religion behind as the worst blight to infect human brains ... nothing will change.

Should the children of these parents pay the price for their parent's states of religious hypnosis???

I suggest they should NOT!

Quesnel, Canada

#9545 Sep 18, 2013
The word Israel never meant "A country in the Middle east" until 1948 when Harry Truman supported the Jews in their quest to have their own state ... at which time the Jews chose to name the state Israel ... and in turn (with biblical intent) claimed that it was and is, their "homeland."

Israel the "state" has nothing in common with the meaning Israel in the old testament.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
Definitions of the word Israel

1. Israel ... Judaism The Hebrew people, past, present, and future, regarded as the chosen people of God by virtue of the covenant of Jacob.

2.A country in the Middle East.

https://www.google.ca/#q=israel+definition

Quesnel, Canada

#9546 Sep 18, 2013
Many Christians the "Jews for Jesus" crowd are supporting the Jews to go back to their supposed homeland so (according to their beliefs) Jesus will come to take the Christians to "heaven."

Idiocy abounds.

Had the Jews put any other title than Israel on their 1948 newly acquired land, the Christians would not associate the title as being biblical or at all prophetic.

The Jews faithful to Judaism don't believe that Jesus was or is their messiah ... but it seems they will take their "help" to support their "homeland" from any source, albeit how foolish the source.

Quesnel, Canada

#9547 Sep 18, 2013
President Harry Truman had his own "interests" for the Jews to create their own state.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

From the book “Plain Speaking”… Harry S. Truman … by Merle Miller

“But as I started to say … it wasn’t just the Biblical part about Palestine that interested me. The whole history of that area of the world is just about the most complicated and most interesting of any area, anywhere, and I have always made a very careful study of it. There has always been trouble there, always been wars from the time of Darius the Great and Rameses on, and the pity of it is that the whole area is just waiting to be developed. And the Arabs have just never seemed to take any interest in developing it. I have always thought that the Jews would, and of course, they have. But what has happened is only the beginning of what could happen, because potentially that is the richest area of the world.

Quesnel, Canada

#9548 Sep 18, 2013

Mr. Truman had masterfully understated the case. Almost three years later, in March 1948, not only were matters in the Middle East not yet sorted out, but it looked very much as if open warfare between the Arabs and the Jews might break out at any minute, and Israel was not yet a state.

Quesnel, Canada

#9549 Sep 18, 2013
As is plain, Harry Truman was a dictator of a President and the Jews took full advantage of Truman's arrogance, as they played him as they would a fine-tuned fiddle.

In the following Truman was conversing with Rabbi Wise.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

“I told him I knew all about experts. I said that an expert was a fella who was afraid to learn anything new because then he wouldn’t be an expert anymore.

“And I said that some of the experts, the career fellas in the State Department, thought that they ought to make policy but that as long as I was President, I’d see to it that I made policy. Their job was to carry it out, and if there were some who didn’t like it, they could resign anytime they felt like it.

Quesnel, Canada

#9550 Sep 18, 2013
I don't blame the Jews for wanting their own homeland. They had been driven out of every country in which they resided, simply because they have a habit of being brilliant with how to make money and how to make it talk.

Most people are jealous of the Jews for being brilliant ... but why should we be jealous of the special gift "god" gave to his chosen few???

Sardonic humor

Quesnel, Canada

#9551 Sep 18, 2013
For those of you who are jealous of the Jews, I suggest you study history and realize the torture and murder put upon them by others such as Hitler, who simply wanted to be wealthy in his own right, but couldn't succeed until he stole the wealth "from" the Jews.

Hitler became what he preached that he hated. A man of wealth and prestige.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 32 min Jasonville 6,135
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr cpeter1313 49,354
Gay oovoo (Dec '12) 3 hr bi-boy961 66
News New gay-themed features, docs debut at Hartford... 4 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 5
News GLAAD studio study no hooray for Hollywood 4 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 10
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 4 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 28
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 6 hr neighbor 1,672
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 8 hr Waco Kid 69,530
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 hr NE Jade 25,629
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 13 hr NE Jade 38
More from around the web