Same-sex couples might have to wait j...

Same-sex couples might have to wait just a little longer to wed in Minnesota

There are 21 comments on the City Pages story from May 18, 2013, titled Same-sex couples might have to wait just a little longer to wed in Minnesota. In it, City Pages reports that:

Since Gov. Mark Dayton signed the gay marriage bill into law Tuesday, same-sex couples around the state have already begun planning their weddings, many hoping to wed the day the law goes into effect on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Pages.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#1 May 18, 2013
Say it aint so Joe. The Gay Slewsie wants to get married.
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#2 May 18, 2013
This is what happens when the abominations win elections.

Also the (one man one woman) amendment passed in 78 out of 85 counties, that is not a go pass fgagget marriage demand
Seattle Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#4 May 18, 2013
1776 Defender wrote:
This is what happens when the abominations win elections.
Also the (one man one woman) amendment passed in 78 out of 85 counties, that is not a go pass fgagget marriage demand
And the Gay supporters use the failure to justify SGM legislation.

2014 election can't come soon enough.
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#5 May 18, 2013
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Gay supporters use the failure to justify SGM legislation.
2014 election can't come soon enough.
One would hope the republican party would then fix this right? I doubt it, the republicans believe they lost the election in Minnesota because they were worried about the marriage amendment and not right to work, don't forget republicans voted for this as well
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#7 May 18, 2013
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
<quoted text>aaaawh what a shame bigot.... whats wrong equality got you down
Marriage = Religious Term

Your going to hell fgagget
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#10 May 18, 2013
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
<quoted text>sorry i'm not gay... far from it d!ckhead... i'm a stripper and prostitute in seattle with men and i'm a born female so save your imaginary hell for your children scumbag
Slew the fgagget is saying something again

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#12 May 18, 2013
1776 Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
One would hope the republican party would then fix this right? I doubt it, the republicans believe they lost the election in Minnesota because they were worried about the marriage amendment and not right to work, don't forget republicans voted for this as well
the MN republicans lost the house and the senate because they ran on the "jobs, jobs, jobs" mantra and then totally bailed on that and immediately wasted all their time on useless hateful amendements like anti-SSM and a poorly written, and ill-planned voter ID amendment.

they were tossed out because they failed at their jobs.
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#13 May 18, 2013
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
<quoted text>hey dumbazz shove your cross up your azz.. not gay.. guess reading and comprehension skills are noyt yo strong suit bigot... try hooked on phonics stupid
noyt yo
-Okay fgagget whatever you say, that tongue piercing increase business for you via all those police that pick you up for this long?
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#14 May 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the MN republicans lost the house and the senate because they ran on the "jobs, jobs, jobs" mantra and then totally bailed on that and immediately wasted all their time on useless hateful amendements like anti-SSM and a poorly written, and ill-planned voter ID amendment.
they were tossed out because they failed at their jobs.
Dems ran on fixing the budget without raising taxes. How's that working out for everyone?
background noise

Saint Paul, MN

#15 May 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the MN republicans lost the house and the senate because they ran on the "jobs, jobs, jobs" mantra and then totally bailed on that and immediately wasted all their time on useless hateful amendements like anti-SSM and a poorly written, and ill-planned voter ID amendment.
they were tossed out because they failed at their jobs.
Woodtick, for once I agree with you.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#16 May 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems ran on fixing the budget without raising taxes. How's that working out for everyone?
really? i clearly remember Dayton securing the majority of votes by saying he would raise taxes on those that already pay the vast majority of your government for you...

seems you don't remember very clearly, or maybe you were one of the many that thought the people paying your way should pay even more...
background noise

Saint Paul, MN

#17 May 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems ran on fixing the budget without raising taxes. How's that working out for everyone?
Sorry. Don't want to disagree with you, but how I remember it, the dems said "nothing is off the table." Interpretation? "Prepare to have your pockets picked, big time."

The voters are getting EXACTLY what they voted for.
background noise

Saint Paul, MN

#18 May 18, 2013
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
<quoted text>sorry i'm not gay... far from it d!ckhead... i'm a stripper and prostitute in seattle with men and i'm a born female so save your imaginary hell for your children scumbag
Oh goody. Slewser has a new shtick.
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#19 May 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? i clearly remember Dayton securing the majority of votes by saying he would raise taxes on those that already pay the vast majority of your government for you...
seems you don't remember very clearly, or maybe you were one of the many that thought the people paying your way should pay even more...
2% was the Dayton battle cry. Not 100% like what is happening.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#20 May 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
2% was the Dayton battle cry. Not 100% like what is happening.
so you admit your previous statement was incorrect...

good to know. what will you say about this statement later?
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#21 May 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you admit your previous statement was incorrect...
good to know. what will you say about this statement later?
Blow it out your ass you jerk. Dayton campaigned on raising taxes on ONLY the richest 2% of Minnesotans. Everyone is going to pay a lot more.
Casey

Saint Paul, MN

#22 May 18, 2013
Just start a gay thread and the woodtick shows up.
Out of the closet yet?
And, look at the catfish from seattle with a new hooker identity!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#23 May 18, 2013
Look at the 787 liar, pretty judgmental, for a Christian ?? Oh right, Christians don't lie 24/7....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#24 May 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the MN republicans lost the house and the senate because they ran on the "jobs, jobs, jobs" mantra and then totally bailed on that and immediately wasted all their time on useless hateful amendements like anti-SSM and a poorly written, and ill-planned voter ID amendment.
they were tossed out because they failed at their jobs.
It's just too bad, they couldn't spend millions voting against ObamaCare for the 37th time at a cost of $50 million+, like the federal fools !!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25 May 18, 2013
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
<quoted text>aaaawh what a shame bigot.... whats wrong equality got you down
Hey Lilith, hope the early warming is making your visit to the Emerald City pleasant !!! Take care of yourself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Low turnout marks anti-gay demonstration in Kenya 4 min THE VOICE OF GOD 7
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 5 min NE Jade 449
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min WasteWater 22,929
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 6 min xxxrayted 183
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 7 min NoMo 5,456
News US same-sex marriage ruling likely to impact ot... 8 min The Voice of Mary 42
News Clinton offers reassurance to gay youth in web ... 8 min Fa-Foxy 28
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 47 min Frankie Rizzo 7,154
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 53 min NorCal Native 42
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 1 hr lides 629
News Gay couple quickly granted marriage license aft... 4 hr RalphB 39
More from around the web