More pro views on same-sex marriage?

More pro views on same-sex marriage?

There are 24 comments on the Kypost.Com story from Jun 17, 2013, titled More pro views on same-sex marriage?. In it, Kypost.Com reports that:

Same-sex couple Ariel Owens and his spouse Joseph Barham walk arm in arm after they were married at San Francisco City Hall June 17, 2008 in San Francisco, California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kypost.Com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#1 Jun 17, 2013
That's because the opposing views were so weak. They were largely based on Biblical views, for which many in society no longer have any patience. Try defending the story of a snake speaking, or the sun standing still in relation to the earth, or of a man parting the waters of an ocean and see what credence you get from the average educated person. Most of us have moved on, while the religionists still try to defend ancient mythology as truth. It simply no longer holds up. Next!...

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>If a person feels that a telephone pole is God, that's their right. You have nothing to say about it just as they have nothing to say about your beliefs. We are all tired of being nanny sacked by the stupid arrogant communists who don't know a thing about anything anyway. Leave people alone.
Who are you talking to?
There are no communists here.
Make Em Weep Scalia

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 17, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>If a person feels that a telephone pole is God, that's their right. You have nothing to say about it just as they have nothing to say about your beliefs. We are all tired of being nanny sacked by the stupid arrogant communists who don't know a thing about anything anyway. Leave people alone.
Scalia compared homosexuality to the 1920s fad of flagpole sitting (he did this during a case!) and he's kept his best zingers for the decision the homosexuals are about to lose.

Scalia will make homosexuals weep.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#5 Jun 17, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>.. We are all tired of being nanny sacked by the stupid arrogant communists who don't know a thing about anything anyway. Leave people alone.
That's what gay Americans are trying for - getting the religious views of others and the government OUT of their personal lives, and families.

I'm glad you agree that this is a worthy cause, although, there are few communists on either side of the argument.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 17, 2013
Make Em Weep Scalia wrote:
<quoted text>
Scalia compared homosexuality to the 1920s fad of flagpole sitting (he did this during a case!) and he's kept his best zingers for the decision the homosexuals are about to lose.
Scalia is sometimes an idiot, as evidenced by the ridiculous things he has said, including this, but does he decide all cases by himself?

When did that happen?
US Supreme Court

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 17, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Scalia is sometimes an idiot, as evidenced by the ridiculous things he has said, including this, but does he decide all cases by himself?
When did that happen?
Bush v Gore

Location hidden

#8 Jun 17, 2013
US Supreme Court wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush v Gore
Are you trying to say that he decided that case on his own? Wow. Who knew?
US Supreme Court

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 17, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say that he decided that case on his own? Wow. Who knew?
Yes, in a sense.

He's so dominant, and there's no liberal who can match him, he's like a dominant person on a jury. That's why lawyers won't sit other lawyers on a jury.

Read Laurence Tribe's leaked letters to Obama bemoaning Scalia's sway. I know you don't know who Tribe is, and I know this is all beyond your ken, but knock yourself out. You may get very painful news today.

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#10 Jun 17, 2013
Make Em Weep Scalia wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if he comes out as gay, then we will weep for the poor soul who will eventually - through trickery or cash - sleep with him. I'm getting sad just thinking about the possibility.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#11 Jun 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking to?
There are no communists here.
Yes, there are ! They simply changed the spelling to "Democrats".

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#12 Jun 17, 2013
There's more pro-equality news stories because there's more pro-equality news.

Since: Jun 13

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Jun 17, 2013
US Supreme Court wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in a sense.
He's so dominant, and there's no liberal who can match him, he's like a dominant person on a jury. That's why lawyers won't sit other lawyers on a jury.
Read Laurence Tribe's leaked letters to Obama bemoaning Scalia's sway. I know you don't know who Tribe is, and I know this is all beyond your ken, but knock yourself out. You may get very painful news today.
1. A SCOTUS ruling one way or another will not stop the legalization of same sex marriage and is no cause for tears. We have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
2. Scalia's influence wanes with every outlandish public remark, and was already not enough to stop Lawrence v Texas.

3. Your only hope is Kennedy. Your hope in Scalia is misplaced.

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#14 Jun 17, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
They came at me first. I never said anything against their marriages -- in fact I supported them -- but they came at my marriage with guns blazing. So I have every right to point out the weaknesses of the arguments raised against me. If your type would leave my marriage alone I would not even give your mythology the time of day!

And what does Communism have to do with this discussion?! Communism is an economic theory that has now been largely discredited and abandoned by all but a few pariah states, so it has nothing to do with marriage.

Montreal

#15 Jun 17, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, there are ! They simply changed the spelling to "Democrats".
Are you a communist?
Because I can assure you that you are closer to a communist than a democrat is.

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#16 Jun 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a communist?
Because I can assure you that you are closer to a communist than a democrat is.
No. I'm a Libertarian !:)

Montreal

#17 Jun 17, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>No. I'm a Libertarian !:)
What's communist about democrats?
Can you answer that, or will you avoid the question?

“Building Better Worlds”

Europa

#18 Jun 17, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
What's communist about democrats?
Can you answer that, or will you avoid the question?
Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare, to name just a few, are a page right out of Uncle Joe Stalin's playbook !
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#19 Jun 18, 2013
More propaganda generated by Barrack Hussein Obama and his communist media, most of whom are homosexual.

All the pro-views comes from homosexuals in Hollywood, the media, pedophiles, and those experimenting in beastiality.

These same perverts are lobbying to have the age for consensual sex lowered to 13 and to leagalize beastiality.

Montreal

#20 Jun 18, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare, to name just a few, are a page right out of Uncle Joe Stalin's playbook !
Then you obviously have no idea what you're talking about and must think Canada is communist.
You should get a clue before yapping and pretending you actually know something.

And now, I won't discuss this anymore with you because it has nothing to do with the topic.

Montreal

#21 Jun 18, 2013
Papillon wrote:
More propaganda generated by Barrack Hussein Obama and his communist media, most of whom are homosexual.

All the pro-views comes from homosexuals in Hollywood, the media, pedophiles, and those experimenting in beastiality.

These same perverts are lobbying to have the age for consensual sex lowered to 13 and to leagalize beastiality.
When you guys make up such blatant lies, it simply helps our cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 53 min Williamson JR 392
First Gay Experience (Aug '07) 2 hr Electra Heart 150
News The Latest: University disavows official's anti... 4 hr Marcavage s Emission 3
News The Latest: University disavows official's anti... 4 hr Marcavage s Emission 4
News Scientists find the gene that makes men gay - o... 4 hr EdmondWA 32
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 4 hr ThomasA 303
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 4 hr Marcavage s Emission 66
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 6 hr Harold 26,885
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr June VanDerMark 58,394
More from around the web