Sad Times
Buford

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 25, 2014
Does it disgust anybody else to think that not only are queers getting "married" but they are adopting kids, making kids in the laboratory and bringing them into this deviant, perverted lifestyle?

We're talking about people that were regarded as mentally ill perverts by the medical and psychiatric community up until about 40 years ago in this country and who are still regarded as such in most countries throughout the world today.

"Marriage" - OK I can understand letting them make believe they're married. Whatever. But adopting children? COME ON PEOPLE!

It's just unfathomable to think that any decent society would allow it to come to this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min Frankie Rizzo 49,379
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 14 min Truth 25,649
News Bronx man cuffed after he hurls gay slurs, cane... 33 min Omar 2
BIG PARTY Bulletin Board 38 min BIG PARTY Newz 1
News Ruling: Refusal to print gay pride shirts not d... 41 min No doubt 264
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 49 min June VanDerMark 13,565
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 54 min cpeter1313 6,142
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 4 hr NE Qbert 69,531
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 6 hr Andy 40
More from around the web