Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Comments (Page 267)

Showing posts 5,321 - 5,340 of5,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
How come lies is all you GOP nazi fascist have?????? Average class size is over 30...NOW TRY FACTS OR SHUT YOUR HITLER LOVING MOUTH TRAITOR.
Show me, dumbass. I gave you my source, give me yours or go back and play with your alphabet blocks.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you people have a strong aversion to facts. That's ok, what you think/believe is not really important. Once again, this isn't about your city, it is about the state you live in and the country.
wow coming from a christard who believes in a 2000 year old comic book and a sky fairy you got no grounds to speak of FACTS... LOSER

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

My mother taught for fifty years; I had more friendships among teachers than I did other kids. I told you, the averages you see factor in small rural schools. Averages are NOT the same as actual distribution.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you people have a strong aversion to facts. That's ok, what you think/believe is not really important. Once again, this isn't about your city, it is about the state you live in and the country.
ondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>wow coming from a christard who believes in a 2000 year old comic book and a sky fairy you got no grounds to speak of FACTS... LOSER
wow, coming from you, who cares what you think? Not much on delivering facts either. People capable of thinking don't have to sell their bodies.
ondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
My mother taught for fifty years; I had more friendships among teachers than I did other kids. I told you, the averages you see factor in small rural schools. Averages are NOT the same as actual distribution.
<quoted text>
Of course they're not. That said, nationwide, it's close enough.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Krystal03 wrote:
<quoted text>you still pushin that comic book in hopes that others will be as ignorant as you and buy into it...
Put on your knee pads and go to work.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
As I predicted, you don't get it.
I can only "get it" if you answer. And you didn't answer.
So, tell us:
Why did you assume I don't know who my dad was?
:::crickets chirping:::

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you sleep through school too? Did you go to school?
You're the one who doesn't know $#!+ about odds and statistics.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You are your parent's spawn, did they take you out? The evidence points to a yes.
I pass gas that is better educated than you are.
You don't know fk all about math, you don't understand ANYTHING about odds or stats. It's really funny how dumb you are, and you still don't understand why your "cut up a sheet of paper" argument doesn't work.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
I don't know of a single public school here with 20 kids per classroom; it's usually 30 or more, because here, they tend to close down schools with smaller populations to save money and they ship the kids off to other schools, increasing the classroom sizes.
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you're right, I was just giving that idiot "Wondering" the benefit of the doubt. My main point was that the odds are pretty good there will be a gay kid in a classroom.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Oh, I had no problem with your line of reasoning. I personally wanted to see wondering warthog cut little pieces of paper to represent every child attending school.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you're right, I was just giving that idiot "Wondering" the benefit of the doubt. My main point was that the odds are pretty good there will be a gay kid in a classroom.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only "get it" if you answer. And you didn't answer.
So, tell us:
Why did you assume I don't know who my dad was?
:::crickets chirping:::
I did answer it:
"I was demonstrating that I could right stupid comments at your level."

Still don't get it?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
Anyway, the main point is, the odds that there will be a gay kid in a classroom are pretty good. The odds that there will be a gay kid out on the playground during recess, almost certain.
Ok, let's assume that there is a gay kid in every elementary school classroom and we are in cpeter1313's pathetic underfunded and overcrowded school district. Why do the parents of the other 29 or more kids have no voice? Why are you against choice? Why would straight parents want their kids to read gay story books? Who would benefit from this practice? How would they benefit?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dough wrote:
where would two friends who don't love each other and plan to divorce a day later get their license?
oh right, same place...
so i guess marriage has nothing to do with love or commitment...
Why do you go out of your way to prove that your argument is utterly without rational foundation?

Could it be that you are nothing more than a troll?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you go out of your way to prove that your argument is utterly without rational foundation?
Could it be that you are nothing more than a troll?
Dumbass, read your post and then look in the mirror to see the real troll. Do you need more pictures to color?

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
Dumbass, read your post and then look in the mirror to see the real troll. Do you need more pictures to color?
Wondering, did you notice that the have just made a post, which in no way even attempts to address the topic at hand? You are the very definition of a troll.

You've proven time and time again that you don't have a rational, intelligent, or factually supported argument to bring to the table, in fact, you appear to have nothing at all to bring to the table.

let me know when you grow up and find a legitimate state interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry that would render such a restriction constitutional, and render your argument relevant.

I'm not holding my breath.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering, did you notice that the have just made a post.
What does that mean? "did you notice that the have" ???
Need crayons?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Because school isn't about the parents; it's about the children--ALL of them. Reading a variety of literature opens the child to critical thinking in a manner no other class can.

If there is only one black kid in a class of thirty, would it be okay to put "Little Black Sambo" on the reading list?
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let's assume that there is a gay kid in every elementary school classroom and we are in cpeter1313's pathetic underfunded and overcrowded school district. Why do the parents of the other 29 or more kids have no voice? Why are you against choice? Why would straight parents want their kids to read gay story books? Who would benefit from this practice? How would they benefit?

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Wondering wrote:
What does that mean? "did you notice that the have" ???
Need crayons?
Isn't that cute, the infantile imbecile Wondering is editing the posts they choose to respond to, in order to make it look as though the original post didn't make sense.

Wondering, you are pathetic, and your ham handed tactics prove this point time and time again.

Feel free to make a rational, factually supported, and intelligent post in defense of your position. I don't think you are able to do so.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Because school isn't about the parents; it's about the children--ALL of them. Reading a variety of literature opens the child to critical thinking in a manner no other class can.
If there is only one black kid in a class of thirty, would it be okay to put "Little Black Sambo" on the reading list?
Wondering suffers from the delusion that parents have direct input over every aspect of the educational curriculum, and that they can opt out from coursework or content that they find to be objectionable.

If Wondering were not an imbecile, they would understand that the ability to "opt-out" of courses applies only to sex education classes. The literature that the imbecile Wondering objects to is not sexual education literature.

"Section 32A. Every city, town, regional school district or vocational school district implementing or maintaining curriculum which primarily involves human sexual education or human sexuality issues shall adopt a policy ensuring parental/guardian notification. Such policy shall afford parents or guardians the flexibility to exempt their children from any portion of said curriculum through written notification to the school principal. No child so exempted shall be penalized by reason of such exemption."
http://www.malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws...

It is a misconception held by a truly stupid individual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,321 - 5,340 of5,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••