Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com 5,439

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5911 Dec 30, 2012
1) It's hardly a remote chance. And do you really think straight kids are all indifferen't make the sunt to gays? We are in the newspapers, entertainment media, etc. Just because you don't like it doesn't make the subject taboo.

2) If teachers will answer questions, then there is no reason to ban the subject, is there?
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. They get that now. What's irrelevant about it? Do you think that because there is a remote chance that there may be a gay student or a student with gay guardians in a class that the 19 straight kids should be forced to read the truly irrelevant?
2. "teachers would answer their questions"
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5912 Dec 30, 2012
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to he** bigot!!!!!!!
I feel sorry for your neighbors.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5913 Dec 30, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
1) It's hardly a remote chance.
2. And do you really think straight kids are all indifferen't make the sunt to gays?
3. We are in the newspapers, entertainment media, etc. Just because you don't like it doesn't make the subject taboo.
4. If teachers will answer questions, then there is no reason to ban the subject, is there?
<quoted text>
1. It's a very remote chance. If less than 10% of the population is gay and more than 90% isn't there is a less than 10% chance that a gay child or a child with gay guardians would be in any given classroom. Cut a piece of paper into 10 pieces number them 1 - 10 and put them into a cup. Shake them up and tell us what number you'll pick. See how often you pick the right number.
2. Want to try that again?
3. Yes, I have no problem with it because reading/watching is a choice. I like some of the shows myself.
4. Who said ban? I'm for choice and an opt out should make everyone happy.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#5914 Dec 30, 2012
Ryan is simply more proof that its not possible to be both christian and conservative

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#5915 Dec 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I was demonstrating that I could right stupid comments at your level.
2. From what you write, he failed miserably as a parent.
Why do you assume I don't know why my dad was?
As I predicted, you won't answer. LOLSER!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#5916 Dec 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It's a very remote chance. If less than 10% of the population is gay and more than 90% isn't there is a less than 10% chance that a gay child or a child with gay guardians would be in any given classroom. Cut a piece of paper into 10 pieces number them 1 - 10 and put them into a cup. Shake them up and tell us what number you'll pick. See how often you pick the right number.
Think of it this way, dummy, do that with hundreds of sheets of paper (to represent the population), tell us what number you will pick, then pick out 30 pieces (the number of kids in a classroom), odds are pretty good you'll pick out that number at least once.
You're analogy would tell us about the chance of an individual child being gay.

Wondering wrote:
2. Want to try that again?
3. Yes, I have no problem with it because reading/watching is a choice. I like some of the shows myself.
4. Who said ban? I'm for choice and an opt out should make everyone happy.
People are free to take their kid out.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5917 Dec 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you assume I don't know why my dad was?
As I predicted, you won't answer. LOLSER!
I did answer you, dumbass:
" I was demonstrating that I could write stupid comments at your level."
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5918 Dec 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of it this way, dummy, do that with hundreds of sheets of paper (to represent the population), tell us what number you will pick, then pick out 30 pieces (the number of kids in a classroom
The average classroom has 20 kids in US elementary schools, not 30. If I used "hundreds of sheets of paper (to represent the population)" and each sheet was 8.5" x 11" and the population is 311,591,917 then what would the dimensions of each piece of cut up paper be?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5919 Dec 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>People are free to take their kid out.
But not to opt out. Why do you oppose choice?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5920 Dec 30, 2012
Larger than your brain.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The average classroom has 20 kids in US elementary schools, not 30. If I used "hundreds of sheets of paper (to represent the population)" and each sheet was 8.5" x 11" and the population is 311,591,917 then what would the dimensions of each piece of cut up paper be?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5921 Dec 30, 2012
Public schools have better things to do than keep track of every kid's hateful parents' prejudices.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
But not to opt out. Why do you oppose choice?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5922 Dec 30, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Public schools have better things to do than keep track of every kid's hateful parents' prejudices.
<quoted text>
Why do you oppose choice?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#5923 Dec 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer you, dumbass:
" I was demonstrating that I could write stupid comments at your level."
As I predicted, you won't answer.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#5924 Dec 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
The average classroom has 20 kids in US elementary schools, not 30. If I used "hundreds of sheets of paper (to represent the population)" and each sheet was 8.5" x 11" and the population is 311,591,917 then what would the dimensions of each piece of cut up paper be?
You are so stupid! It's really amazing.
OK, so if you pick out 20 pieces of paper out of those hundreds used to represent the population, you'd have a pretty good change of picking out the selected number (from 1 to 10)at least once. Doesn't matter what the size of the sheets of paper are, you moron. And you don't need one piece of paper per person to represent the population. Ever hear of polls? Also, I assume the population number you have up there is the US population, well, a school doesn't select its kids from the whole US population, just from people of a certain age in a limited area.
Anyway, the main point is, the odds that there will be a gay kid in a classroom are pretty good. The odds that there will be a gay kid out on the playground during recess, almost certain.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#5925 Dec 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
But not to opt out. Why do you oppose choice?
Taking their spawn out is opting out.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5926 Dec 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, gays can get married here but acceptance of gay marriage IS NOT the reality. There are 3 positions. First, indifference, then rejection, then acceptance. I think you'll find that gays are the largest part of the acceptance group. Take your own survey.
Your acceptance of reality is not required. It's obvious you have a tenuous grasp on the definition of reality anyway.

I'll take a survey where it counts... at the courthouse. Can gay couples marry in Massachusetts? Yes, they can. And it is not going to change. It's not going away. Continue whining. Its a done deal.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5927 Dec 31, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
As I predicted, you won't answer.
As I predicted, you don't get it.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5928 Dec 31, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid! It's really amazing.
OK, so if you pick out 20 pieces of paper out of those hundreds used to represent the population, you'd have a pretty good change of picking out the selected number (from 1 to 10)at least once. Doesn't matter what the size of the sheets of paper are, you moron. And you don't need one piece of paper per person to represent the population. Ever hear of polls? Also, I assume the population number you have up there is the US population, well, a school doesn't select its kids from the whole US population, just from people of a certain age in a limited area.
Anyway, the main point is, the odds that there will be a gay kid in a classroom are pretty good. The odds that there will be a gay kid out on the playground during recess, almost certain.
Did you sleep through school too? Did you go to school?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5929 Dec 31, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking their spawn out is opting out.
You are your parent's spawn, did they take you out? The evidence points to a yes.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5930 Dec 31, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
I'll take a survey where it counts...
A gay bar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 4 min Frankie Rizzo 3,983
U.S. Issues First Response to Gambia's New 'Jai... 10 min Christian Taliban 7
Evangelicals with gay children challenging church 13 min nhjeff 24
Medical and tech researchers see smartphones as... 13 min Christian Taliban 8
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 22 min hELMS 56,699
ACLU revises gay marriage suit to raise new claims 23 min Christian Taliban 13
LGBT Worcestershire residents invited to join h... 27 min Belle Sexton 4
Pat Robertson's Thanksgiving Warning: Stop Gay ... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 21
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr NorCal Native 3,641
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 12 hr Belle Sexton 31

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE