Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Comments
4,661 - 4,680 of 5,438 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2013
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5202 Dec 8, 2012
lides wrote:
Ultimately, I should just ignore the troll,
You can't. You've tried, you've failed. Failure = Justice Dumbass.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5203 Dec 8, 2012
Spend some time in family court and divorce court, and then tell me everything is for the child's interest.

Then tell me how adoption is what's best for the child:
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/55422492-78...
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. In fact, you are just exemplifying the fact that you are a fool. What do divorce, adoption and a mother and father have in common? They are all in the best interest of the child.
If adoption were not permitted what would happen to kids without parents?
If divorce were not available what would the home life be for a child with two parents that hated each other?
I don't expect an old closet case unwanted reject like you to understand anything about children or the laws that preotect them.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#5204 Dec 8, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Spend some time in family court and divorce court, and then tell me everything is for the child's interest.
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/55422492-78...
You are wasting your time. Wondering is completely impervious to reality.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5205 Dec 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what you said, moron.
"I'm HIV" is what you said.
In other words, you could say "I am not gay" and since "gay" was in his statement, YOU are then, using YOUR, ahem,**logic**, cough cough.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5206 Dec 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dumbass, you are the troll, but I'm loving it. You are so pathetic you make me laugh out loud. As for the three thing, I did finally force you to admit you were wrong.
that's an amusing picture, you sitting there at your messy desk, Cheetos all over and coke cans piled up in huge mounds, you sitting there screaming with laughter at some stupid postings on Topix. I can see your poor wife, or whatever, cowering in the corner, biting her nails in fear of what is next.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#5207 Dec 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that a related family member is more likely to molest a child? Biological parents also includes a rapist and it's victim. Biological parents also includes murderers, robbers, drug addicts, alcoholics, and so on...different types of criminals.
So tell us again how biological parents are the best parents?

Go ahead and also explain how this has anything to do with marriage.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5209 Dec 8, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
1. Spend some time in family court and divorce court, and then tell me everything is for the child's interest.
<quoted text>
1. That's why they would never ban divorce.
2. People that adopt want the child, it's better than putting them into an institution or foster care.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5210 Dec 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you could say "I am not gay" and since "gay" was in his statement, YOU are then, using YOUR, ahem,**logic**, cough cough.
Are you into the catnip?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5211 Dec 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>that's an amusing picture, you sitting there at your messy desk, Cheetos all over and coke cans piled up in huge mounds, you sitting there screaming with laughter at some stupid postings on Topix. I can see your poor wife, or whatever, cowering in the corner, biting her nails in fear of what is next.
You have quite an imagination.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5212 Dec 8, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Did you know that a related family member is more likely to molest a child? Biological parents also includes a rapist and it's victim. Biological parents also includes murderers, robbers, drug addicts, alcoholics, and so on...different types of criminals.
2. So tell us again how biological parents are the best parents?
1. Most of those are gays, priests and boyscout leaders.
2. First, tell us about yours. Seems they're still supporting your lazy ass.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5214 Dec 8, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Biological parents also includes murderers, robbers, drug addicts, alcoholics, and so on...different types of criminals.
Gays include people that engage in the following:
Child molestation
Indecent exposure
Murder, 17 known
Alcoholism
Necrophilia
Cannibalism

The late gay psychopath Jeffrey Dahmer did it all. I think you're retarded. Besides, all of these things are natural.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5215 Dec 8, 2012
Oviously, you didn't read the link.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
2. People that adopt want the child, it's better than putting them into an institution or foster care.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5216 Dec 8, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Oviously, you didn't read the link.
<quoted text>
Ok, I read your link. What does that have to do with gay males, 2% of the population, being responsible for 61% of new HIV cases? I know, that makes about as much sense as your link does.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5217 Dec 8, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering is an idiot first class.
They've already proven that they haven't the mental capacity to understand basic logic, or for that matter to count to three.
Ultimately, I should just ignore the troll, but it's just so fun to point out the idiocy of their various arguments.
That's true, but I get weary after repeating the same old TIRED arguments with him. I think I've been through his cycle of bullshit about four times now. He obviously needs to vent because TOPIX is the only place he can get away with it. Whining about the Parker "case" like it happened yesterday. It ENDED when SCOTUS turned down Parker's appeal in 2008.

And his second whine about teaching tolerance in elementary schools.... god..... does he think gay marriage is going to go away in Massachusettes?

I figure with SCOTUS taking up Prop 8 and DoMA...he has about 7 months left to live anyway. So keep the faith..keep poking the turd...it'll help push him over the edge.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5218 Dec 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you expecting a brownie button for that? What are you 12?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5219 Dec 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
what what WHAT????

Did you just write #2....?

When did you change your mind?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5220 Dec 8, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have to tell you freaks again, you already know its best for the child to be raised by their biological parents. There's exceptions to the rule, just like everything else, but they're very rare compared to the ones that doesn't have problems. You HO:MOS are just trying to justify the reasoning behind trying to adopt kids. You freaks should NEVER be aloud to adopt, with the exception maybe, of a dog or cat. LMFAO
Did your parents adopt you? What did they do to make you so afraid to tell them about your "hobby?"
What you think should be "aloud" and reality, are two different things. They are even spelled differently. Gay people can and DO adopt. That will only continue. Deal with it.

Montreal

#5221 Dec 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Most of those are gays, priests and boyscout leaders.
2. First, tell us about yours. Seems they're still supporting your lazy ass.
1. You are ignoring facts, as usual, such as the fact that 90% of child molester and pedophiles are heterosexual, married men.
2. Really? Do you know anything about my life, or are you just making uneducated guesses again?

Please, answer the question:
How are biological parents the best parents?
Can you even provide a single source to back up your opinion? I've raised a few questions that obviously prove it as an irrational opinion without evidence such as a survey.

You also conveniently left out the second question which is important. Please do pay attention:
How does this have anything to do with marriage?

I bet you'll never answer, or not with any credible source or rational explanation, given that procreation is not a requirement of marriage and children can be biologically connected to both parents when being raised by members of the same sex.

Go on and try to insult me more, it only proves you have no argument :)
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5222 Dec 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Child molestation
Indecent exposure
Murder, 17 known
Alcoholism
Necrophilia
Cannibalism
The late gay psychopath Jeffrey Dahmer did it all. I think you're retarded. Besides, all of these things are natural.
As if.........

Montreal

#5223 Dec 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Child molestation
Indecent exposure
Murder, 17 known
Alcoholism
Necrophilia
Cannibalism
According to you, all these things are natural, but homosexuality is not. Wonderbread, you are the laughing stock of Topix.

Straight people include those who engage in all that and more. What's your point? It has nothing to do with the fact that your opinion on parenting is flawed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single Women Raise Gay Sons: Pat Robertson short 3 min Jaimie 37
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 5 min Pietro Armando 121
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 8 min WasteWater 135
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 min Frankie Rizzo 200,654
Diaper-wearing gays need psychotic treatment' 12 min Henroy 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min mahz 49,516
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 18 min RussiaRussiaRussia 951
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 20 min Frankie Rizzo 687
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 20 min Pietro Armando 55,110
Biggest Gay Lies 31 min Henroy 1,769
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••