Paul Ryan promises hate group that he...

Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

There are 5444 comments on the www.wisconsingazette.com story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality. In it, www.wisconsingazette.com reports that:

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wisconsingazette.com.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#4832 Dec 4, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy taking shots at Mona...
you'll understand when you get older...
You enjoy losing your shit and showing everyone here that you were wrong?
You enjoy showing everyone that you hate being wrong and suck at providing anything to back up your claims?
You enjoy looking more and more stupid with each comment?

Well, whatever floats your boat.

Montreal

#4833 Dec 4, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
psst, last week you said something different...
You don't have to remember if you don't lie!
"I don't see anything wrong with it and neither does Mona, though you're the one who brought it up in a list of negatives."

There's my whole comment. See how I told the truth? I was never bothered by a man using a woman's name online. You're the one who keeps bringing it up and you're the one who doesn't understand how someone could mistake someone for the sex that the name they're using usually occupies.
Jane Dough wrote:
oh, BTW, last week you were crying about how insulted you were over me, and this week, you are psyched to get under my skin?
Pray tell, when was I ever insulted by you?
I acknowledged the fact that you were attempting to insult. That does not mean I was insulted.
Really Jane, if you're a lawyer, then I'm God.
Jane Dough wrote:
You have already been honest about your living conditions, now be honest about this, do you take meds?
Don't worry, the whole world is bi-polar!
When was I honest about my "living conditions"?
I did name one single point about them, but I didn't describe anything about them.
Really, Jane, you are horrible at making a point.

Wait, what was the point of your comment? Just ad hominem and red herring stuff galore?
Oh, it's to be expected of you.

Montreal

#4834 Dec 4, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you finish high school? You are the birth defect.
And no medical or scientific institution agrees with you, why is that?
Oh, right...because that's only your uneducated opinion.

Montreal

#4835 Dec 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why hi Mona, what a lovely surprise.
Do you know what a laugh riot is?
"Rachel Maddow’s death spiral, another week of record low ratings"
Rachel Maddow can't quite put a finger on where her former viewers went
Things are not going well for MSNBC. Not for the network in general nor for Rachel Maddow in particular.
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/rachel-maddows-d...
LSP, how'd that "guaranteed" election go for Romney?
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#4838 Dec 4, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Circumcision itself is a barbaric ritual; giving suck to an infant is usually illegal all by itself. Who knew fellatio was a religious right? I guess some of those priests wee just more devout than others...
<quoted text>
"Orthodox Jews sometimes follow with a ritual known as metzitzah b'peh. Immediately after the boy is circumcised, the man who performs the ritual — known as a mohel — takes a mouthful of wine. Then he places his mouth around the base of the boy's penis and uses suction to clean the wound."

Isn't that statutory rape and child abuse, in America????
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4839 Dec 4, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And no medical or scientific institution agrees with you, why is that?
Show me. Credible sources only.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#4840 Dec 4, 2012
What every American should know about inequality
http://truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/ite...

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4841 Dec 4, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
"they cannot prevent another infertile couple from marrying"
Gays aren't infertile, Justice Dumbass. They just have sex with the wrong partner.
Would it make you feel better if one of them wanted to have sex with you?
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4842 Dec 4, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, the one who constantly whines about others using ad hominem attacks is constantly using them himself. What a surprise.
The hypocrite strikes again!
Why do you consider an adult a kid? Do you enjoy living outside of reality where you're "right" and everyone else is "incapable" of proving you wrong?
So far, you've lost every argument that you've participated in.
This is why it's impossible that you're a lawyer, you are too stupid and you lose too much.
1. your entire post is an ad hominem attack.

2. It is not ad hominem to tell the truth that you live with your mom and are 20 years old.

3. I love that you get mad that I tell the truth about you and then follow it by a lie about me....

4. This was in response to you claiming you get under my skin. Clearly you don't, but guess what??? yup, somehow I get you even without insulting you...

the truth hurts sometimes. its that easy.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4843 Dec 4, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy losing your shit and showing everyone here that you were wrong?
You enjoy showing everyone that you hate being wrong and suck at providing anything to back up your claims?
You enjoy looking more and more stupid with each comment?
Well, whatever floats your boat.
you're funny.
I would need to take you two levels more serious to address any of this...
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4844 Dec 4, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>

Pray tell, when was I ever insulted by you?
I acknowledged the fact that you were attempting to insult. That does not mean I was insulted.
what are you babbling about?
I said you insult me and I DONT insult you....
and you agree!
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
When was I honest about my "living conditions"?
I did name one single point about them, but I didn't describe anything about them.
Really, Jane, you are horrible at making a point.
Wait, what was the point of your comment? Just ad hominem and red herring stuff galore?
Oh, it's to be expected of you.
Lacez, Do you live with your mom and are you 20 years old?
so what the heck are you rambling about then?
clearly this fact bothers you as you "lose your sh!t" about it every time someone mentions the truth about you

Montreal

#4845 Dec 4, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one making the claim that it's a disorder or defect.
You must back up YOUR claims, you have not.

"Prove I'm wrong" doesn't work, or else I could say the same to you. Prove that I'm wrong, Wonderbread.

Montreal

#4846 Dec 4, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, the APA is a credible source, for it is the largest and most respected organization in psychology in the United States.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's false. It just means you're biased and can't accept the facts.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#4847 Dec 4, 2012
Moan a Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too funny!
"Judge Walker's decision made a sweeping proclamation that, in effect, there is a constitutional right to same-sex marriage. Perhaps recognizing that this holding would have a hard time surviving appellate scrutiny given the current state of the law, he grounded his decision on a broad base of factual findings about the purpose and effect of Proposition 8, presumably hoping for the deference appellate courts grant to a district court's factual findings.
But the 9th Circuit was convinced by the proponents of Prop 8 (whose counsel is no slouch either) that most of Judge Walker's factual findings were "legislative facts," i.e. generalized facts, rather than the type of case-specific facts to which appellate courts might defer, and didn't defer to Judge Walker's fact-finding."
So I have support in reality that what you cite is not good law, yet you mock me for citing to hernandez when you can find nothing showing is not good law?
exactly.
Anyone one who is impressed by you is not someone I want to impress...
Jane, there is one simple thing that shows Hernandez was not a good ruling. That was established when you were confronted by the fact that the state regularly allows, and even establishes rules to broker instances where children will not be raised by two biological parents, which decimates that lame-brained assertion of yours.

Oh, and Hernadez v Robles was never law, one would have to be amazingly ignorant of the function of government in this country to think that it was. Courts don't make laws, they interpret law.

Does NY allow gay marriage? Because if they do (and here's a hint, they do) Hernandez is no longer relevant, having been superseded by a real law.

Montreal

#4848 Dec 4, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
1. your entire post is an ad hominem attack.
2. It is not ad hominem to tell the truth that you live with your mom and are 20 years old.
3. I love that you get mad that I tell the truth about you and then follow it by a lie about me....
4. This was in response to you claiming you get under my skin. Clearly you don't, but guess what??? yup, somehow I get you even without insulting you...
the truth hurts sometimes. its that easy.
1. You were the one whining about ad hominem, then you made an ad hominem comment. Don't shift the blame on me, I'm simply giving you what you gave me.
2. Actually, I don't live in my mother's basement and I'm not 20. The lies you tell, and the fact that you never denied its a red herring, simply put you at fault. Mainly for ad hominem.
3. Tell the truth about me then lie about you? What was the lie and what "truth" did I say about myself?
4. Really? Where in my comment did I hint at being insulted? You, on the other hand, used many capitalized words, your spelling and grammar mistakes went up, and you still tried to claim you were right even though the facts proved you wrong.

All in all, you have a higher opinion of yourself than what you actually are. Mainly you think you're right even though reality dictates the opposite.

Montreal

#4849 Dec 4, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you babbling about?
I said you insult me and I DONT insult you....
and you agree!
<quoted text>
Lacez, Do you live with your mom and are you 20 years old?
so what the heck are you rambling about then?
clearly this fact bothers you as you "lose your sh!t" about it every time someone mentions the truth about you
It smells like fish...could I be smelling...red herring?
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4853 Dec 4, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane, there is one simple thing that shows Hernandez was not a good ruling..
and let me guess that youdont have a link to it...
yup...

just your pontifcations..

shocker...

just so you know, with cases,like all law, they kinda need to publicize when they are overruled.

Yet it appear too hard you to document that...
I know why...
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4854 Dec 4, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, Ill nip it in the bud, you stay on point and so will I...
I will simply delete your ad hominem attacks and respond to points of substance and I invite you to do the same agreed?

BTW, I could SWEAR you said you were 20 and lived with mom...
I am almost positive...but I don't care enough to go back and look to play gotcha..

so one last time for the record, how old are you and do you live with your mom?
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4855 Dec 4, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It smells like fish...could I be smelling...red herring?
I honestly don't think you really grasp what these things mean...

Montreal

#4857 Dec 4, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, Ill nip it in the bud, you stay on point and so will I...
I will simply delete your ad hominem attacks and respond to points of substance and I invite you to do the same agreed?
BTW, I could SWEAR you said you were 20 and lived with mom...
I am almost positive...but I don't care enough to go back and look to play gotcha..
so one last time for the record, how old are you and do you live with your mom?
It's irrelevant, a red herring.
You just said you'd stay on topic but then contradicted yourself in the same comment.

Glad to see you're serious about it.[/sarcasm]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr No Surprise 8,345
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Charles P 53,543
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 3 hr Christsharians on... 7
40 years ago today 4 hr NE Jade 3
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 4 hr No Surprise 546
News Church accused of offering to 'cure homosexuali... 4 hr Charles P 5
News UK's first lesbian interfaith wedding 5 hr Dunbar 1
News Gay Pride should be about protest, not just cor... Tue The Troll Stopper 76
More from around the web