Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com 5,438

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Full Story
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3944 Nov 18, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a valid point, I'm sure that someone would love to debate with you. So far, you've not posted a single valid point.
Well, posters like you are so dishonest that you can't even post the other posters entire post are no worth of debating because you play your slippery slope of lies all the time. All you have is hate and nastiness.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3945 Nov 18, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text> Are you retarded?
Nope, but by this post it seems that you are. SO sad that your hate made you this way.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3946 Nov 18, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>How soothing...
\\Yes, it is! Too bad you can't be too. lol

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#3947 Nov 18, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, posters like you are so dishonest that you can't even post the other posters entire post are no worth of debating because you play your slippery slope of lies all the time. All you have is hate and nastiness.
PffftBWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I pity you, oh how I pity you...

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3948 Nov 18, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, posters like you are so dishonest that you can't even post the other posters entire
I'm sorry, my computer cut off most of your post. What were you saying?

Palm Springs, California

#3949 Nov 18, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>\\Yes, it is! Too bad you can't be too. lol
A quiet fountain in a delightful courtyard.
A cup of tea with some cookies on the large shady deck of a fine old hotel.
Sitting on the fan tail of a large ship with nothing to see but the deep blue ocean.
Reading in a comfy chair in front of a window looking out on the rain.
Having a Mai Tai on your first night in Waikiki!
Sleigh bells and moonbeams and warm woolen mittens!
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.

These are a few of my favorite things!
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3950 Nov 18, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, my computer cut off most of your post. What were you saying?
Are all liberals' computers non-functioning? I mean you post the fact check links and they can't read. Is it the computer or their liberal mind that can not read it? The question of the decade? lol
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3951 Nov 18, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>A quiet fountain in a delightful courtyard.
A cup of tea with some cookies on the large shady deck of a fine old hotel.
Sitting on the fan tail of a large ship with nothing to see but the deep blue ocean.
Reading in a comfy chair in front of a window looking out on the rain.
Having a Mai Tai on your first night in Waikiki!
Sleigh bells and moonbeams and warm woolen mittens!
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.
These are a few of my favorite things!
Sound of Music - My favorite things

Why don't I feel better? lol

Palm Springs, California

#3952 Nov 18, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound of Music - My favorite things
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ikpj24WMOLwXX
Why don't I feel better? lol
Next September you should go to the annual "Sound of Music" sing along at the Hollywood Bowl. We did 2 years ago and this last September also. It was the most fun one can have. Kind of a GAY audience, but hey, do you want to have FUN, or sit in a quiet dull group?

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

#3953 Nov 18, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk fundies. I'd go out of my way to offend them! I know many object to inter-racial marriages, but if I were to marry I wouldn't call my marriage a "mixed race union" to step around their bigotry.
<quoted text>
If that were the case, I'd say good for them! Fk Bronze Age superstitions. Keep them to yourselves.
<quoted text>
And maybe Rosa Parks should have considered sitting in the middle of the bus.
"Fk fundies. I'd go out of my way to offend them!"

Yes, you certainly do.

I thought of you when I read this case.

"Judge sentences teen to 10 years of church"

Mike Norman is an Oklahoma district court judge known for sentencing offenders to attend church as part of probation agreements. Still, the sentence he handed down this week was notable both for its length and the age of the offender. On Tuesday, Norman sentenced 17-year-old Tyler Alred to a 10-year deferred sentence after he plead guilty to manslaughter. Among the stipulations of the sentence that Alred attend church for 10 years. Norman said hed never given the church sentence to an offender as young as Alred, who had been drinking before crashing his pickup truck and killing his passenger

http://now.msn.com/tyler-alred-sentenced-to-1...

Montreal

#3954 Nov 18, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you certainly do.
Mike Norman is an Oklahoma district court judge known for sentencing offenders to attend church as part of probation agreements. Still, the sentence he handed down this week was notable both for its length and the age of the offender. On Tuesday, Norman sentenced 17-year-old Tyler Alred to a 10-year deferred sentence after he plead guilty to manslaughter. Among the stipulations of the sentence that Alred attend church for 10 years. Norman said hed never given the church sentence to an offender as young as Alred, who had been drinking before crashing his pickup truck and killing his passenger
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
You're quite the ridiculous one, LSP.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3955 Nov 18, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
It is not illegal for gays to marry anywhere in the country.
<quoted text>
Well, yes, it is. A state with a constitutional ban or a statute banning gay marriage does, in fact, make gay marriage illegal in those states. If you were married in a state that allows it, they wouldn't recognize the marriage.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3956 Nov 18, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you certainly do.
So a local Oklahoma Judge violates the Constitution.

Anyone surprised?
spud

Brooklyn, NY

#3957 Nov 18, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you refer to me as female, you dig yourself deeper into that stupid little hole of yours.
Now you're making fun of Canadians? All because you can't answer a simple question.
You constantly contradict yourself, saying you're for or against something then saying the opposite the next. We know you're like Mitt Romney and all flip-floppity.
You sound like a female, or maybe that's a part your funny, freaky game?
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3958 Nov 18, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Next September you should go to the annual "Sound of Music" sing along at the Hollywood Bowl. We did 2 years ago and this last September also. It was the most fun one can have. Kind of a GAY audience, but hey, do you want to have FUN, or sit in a quiet dull group?
Bur, but I'll be with all gays! lol (That is a joke.) Sounds fun, but right now I am busy working trying to get ahead. This economy is a killer.

Montreal

#3959 Nov 18, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a female, or maybe that's a part your funny, freaky game?
So through a bunch of text you can tell what sex someone is?
I bet you're the type of guy who calls people gay because they don't fit the stereotypical straight guy's part.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#3960 Nov 18, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Well, yes, it is. A state with a constitutional ban or a statute banning gay marriage does, in fact, make gay marriage illegal in those states. If you were married in a state that allows it, they wouldn't recognize the marriage.
Wow, that was pathetic.

Wondering, does the federal constitution mandate that states provide ALL PERSONS within their jurisdiction equal protection of the laws, yes or no?(PS, the answer is yes, it does.)

Is marriage a protection of the law, yes or no?(PS, the answer is yes, it is.)

Can you indicate a single compelling state interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry that would render such a restriction constitutional?(PS, thus far, the answer has consistently been that no, you cannot.)

Feel free to grow up and offer a big boy argument for your position.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#3961 Nov 18, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Wondering wrote:
Wow, that was pathetic.

Wondering, does the federal constitution mandate that states provide ALL PERSONS within their jurisdiction equal protection of the laws, yes or no?(PS, the answer is yes, it does.)

Is marriage a protection of the law, yes or no?(PS, the answer is yes, it is.)

Can you indicate a single compelling state interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry that would render such a restriction constitutional?(PS, thus far, the answer has consistently been that no, you cannot.)

Feel free to grow up and offer a big boy argument for your position.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#3962 Nov 18, 2012
It figures you would support something so obvously unconstitutional.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you certainly do.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#3963 Nov 18, 2012
Well. no, it's not. You cannot be arrested or sued if you enter into an SSM in a non-SSM state. If you maary in a state that allows it, it means they DO recognize SSM's.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... 4 min NorCal Native 73
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 7 min Shirvell s Shrivel 610
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 8 min Sir Andrew 3
Catholic League to sit out St. Patrick's Day pa... 11 min Shirvell s Shrivel 67
Community concerns over ice use among gay men i... 14 min Pierre 14
Writer Claims Malcolm X Was Bisexual 19 min Shirvell s Shrivel 22
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 30 min sava 1,784
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 36 min NE Jade 14
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 55,889
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 1 hr WasteWater 385