Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Comments
3,561 - 3,580 of 5,438 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2013

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3895 Nov 17, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Judges don't "change" the Constitution, you flaming dumbass. Amending the US Constitution does not involve the judiciary in any way. Let me guess.... hom skoold?
They say half armed is half dangerous.

Do you recall another genius, Sarah Palin and her take on history about Paul Revere's midnight ride? These half, or quarter, educated tools get some popcorn hull of info stuck in the back tooth of their mind and elaborate and fill in the many blanks or knowledge by making it up as they go along, never mind the facts.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3896 Nov 17, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your children do, too.
They never heard of Lacez, but if they did, I'm sure they would pity her parents too. You finally got one right.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#3897 Nov 17, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
They never heard of Lacez, but if they did, I'm sure they would pity her parents too. You finally got one right.
A stupid being calling someone stupid because they can debunk everything the stupid being says...that's not insulting, it's simply amusing that the only thing you can resort to is "you're stupid" instead of actually making any valid points.

I mean, after all the comment's I've made about being a gay man, you still refer to me as "she."
You should go see a doctor, you might have Alzheimer's, for you forget a lot of the past, even after only a few hours, and you sit there like a baby going "you're stupid" to anyone who disagrees with you.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3898 Nov 17, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
A stupid being calling someone stupid because they can debunk everything the stupid being says...that's not insulting, it's simply amusing that the only thing you can resort to is "you're stupid" instead of actually making any valid points.
I mean, after all the comment's I've made about being a gay man, you still refer to me as "she."
You should go see a doctor, you might have Alzheimer's, for you forget a lot of the past, even after only a few hours, and you sit there like a baby going "you're stupid" to anyone who disagrees with you.
When you make a valid post, you'll get a more detailed valid response than the valid responses you beg for. Have you considered working toward your GED?
Do your parents claim they never had kids? If so, I would understand.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3899 Nov 17, 2012
Forget that question abut your parents. If it wasn't for them you'd have no place to live.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3902 Nov 17, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You're kidding, right? The only thing lost is education, which was lost in you.
So, you are not really for gay rights, but for illegal immigrant, rapists, pedophiles, bestiality, polygamy, child incest marriages and and equal rights for all citizens. If not, then that makes you the person with HATE and BIGOTRY.
By your post I see that you do not want gays to have the same rights as pedophile, zoophiliacs and incest couples.
We all see your hate and your hatred towards your mom and dad. You devalue them and do not see their roles as critical.
Are you for same sex marriage being legal? Yes or no. If not then you are not for equality...IT IS REAL SIMPLE.

Palm Springs, California

#3903 Nov 17, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>In reality, you gays are trying to change the constitution to fit into your bag of tricks. You do not care about bisexual or transsexuals. Hint- you gays are bigots, racists and hypocrites.
Exactly, what family would that be? The one that does not included one biological parent or two. In fact, it is you gays who strive for the destruction of family and that is harmful to all families and it is not an equal protection issue.
You have the same rights as polygamist and pedophiles.
If you gays know you are born gay, then that means that you planned to destroy the opposite sex spouse or partner and child from the beginning and that makes you as bad or worse than pedophiles. Right!
No, you conservatives are trying to amend the Constitution and make discrimination a rule of the land, the first time that has been done in history. How proud you must be.

If you are so worried about destroying families, then why do you allow for FIFTY percent of HETERO marriages to end? I thought marriage vows were made to God, why do you guys LIE to God so much?

As for destroying heteros, do you really think I CARE what you do in your own home? It has NOTHING to do with me. Screw whomever you want. Just don't concern yourself with what goes on over here.

Pedos and polygamists do NOT have any rights, for both are illegal. How is that any way related to gays?

Montreal

#3904 Nov 17, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Forget that question abut your parents. If it wasn't for them you'd have no place to live.
If it weren't for your parents, you'd have an education. I bet they home schooled you and taught you how to be an idiot.
They told you your dunce hat was fashionable.

You can't make a valid post, you pretty much never have.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3905 Nov 17, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
<quoted text>
You got that right, some people don't deserve to be treated with honor.
And you are lying, you aren't treating me with honor.
At least, I'm honest.
<quoted text>
I'm just pointing out that people who don't have any real, rational arguments often start going on about "the children" to try and stir up emotions and make it seem like the person with the rational argument is "anti-child". Is that too complex for you to understand?
I will not post to you again as you can not be honest enough to post the whole post of another poster (myself). That is a severe lack of manners and no honor at all for your fellow man. If you have toi make up things about other posters that shows that your arguments will always. I debate posters that are honest and have integrity like it appears that "quest" has.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3906 Nov 17, 2012
Lacez wrote:
after all the comment's I've made about being a gay man, you still refer to me as "she."
I've never seen a post where you claimed to be a man. One of two possible reasons. 1. I don't read all of your posts. 2. I don't believe you.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3907 Nov 17, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If it weren't for your parents, you'd have an education. I bet they home schooled you and taught you how to be an idiot.
They told you your dunce hat was fashionable.
You can't make a valid post, you pretty much never have.
I didn't attack your parents but if that makes you feel good........

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#3908 Nov 17, 2012
How are we trying to change the constitution? Be specific.
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>In reality, you gays are trying to change the constitution to fit into your bag of tricks. You do not care about bisexual or transsexuals. Hint- you gays are bigots, racists and hypocrites.
Exactly, what family would that be? The one that does not included one biological parent or two. In fact, it is you gays who strive for the destruction of family and that is harmful to all families and it is not an equal protection issue.
If you gays know you are born gay, then that means that you planned to destroy the opposite sex spouse or partner and child from the beginning and that makes you as bad or worse than pedophiles. Right!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#3909 Nov 17, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
The cave called.... they want their batshit back.

Palm Springs, California

#3914 Nov 17, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
How are we trying to change the constitution? Be specific.
<quoted text>
it's one of those Palinesque phrases they pick up and repeat till the cows come home. They don't understand what they are even saying, but it sounds good, like "THEY hate freedom!" or "We want out country back!" or "They are destroying the constitution!" None of those quotes make any sense at all, nor are the least bit accurate, but they sound ponderous and heavy and powerful, even though as light as feathers for reality.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#3915 Nov 17, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not post to you again as you can not be honest enough to post the whole post of another poster (myself). That is a severe lack of manners and no honor at all for your fellow man. If you have toi make up things about other posters that shows that your arguments will always. I debate posters that are honest and have integrity like it appears that "quest" has.
Well, I'm not obligated to post the whole post I'm replying to. Especially if the post rambles on, or I am just responding to one section of the post. And when I don't quote a whole post, I tend to use an ellipsis. Do you know what that means?
You're against equality, so you have no integrity.

Montreal

#3916 Nov 17, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't attack your parents but if that makes you feel good........
And where are your valid points?
You have none?
What a surprise.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3917 Nov 17, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are confused.
Just WHO is trying to change the Constitution to cater to just a few?
Hint - It's not gay folks.
And how is trying to protect one's family, and striving for equal protections under the law HATE? Isn't HARMING families, and DENYING that equal protection hateful?
Here is California they are trying to change the constitution for just a few. They majority of Californians have spoken. WHEN YOU ARE ATTACKING AND DENIGRATING ANOTHER FAMILY BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN YOUR BELIEF OF GAY MARRIAGE, THEN THAT IS HATE. How is it harming families if you get the same rights, but it is called "civil partnerships"? BTW, you should read your fellow posters' nastiness as they are harming, hurting, being nasty to other non-agreeing posters all the time.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3918 Nov 17, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Judges don't "change" the Constitution, you flaming dumbass. Amending the US Constitution does not involve the judiciary in any way. Let me guess.... hom skoold?
Obvious you have no idea about the proposition process. The judiciary has killed many laws and that is the reason why the Democrats fight so hard for their liberal judges, etc. It is called a "judicial activist" judge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_activis...

"Jump to: navigation, search

Judicial activism describes judicial rulings suspected of being based on personal or political considerations rather than on existing law. It is sometimes used as an antonym of judicial restraint.[1]:1 The definition of judicial activism, and which specific decisions are activist, is a controversial political issue, particularly in the United States. This phrase is generally traced back to a comment by Thomas Jefferson, referring to the "despotic behaviour" of Federalist federal judges, in particular, John Marshall.[2] The question of judicial activism is closely related to constitutional interpretation, statutory construction, and separation of powers."
Definitions

Black's Law Dictionary defines judicial activism as a "philosophy of judicial decision-making whereby judges allow their personal views about public policy, among other factors, to guide their decisions."[5]
Detractors of judicial activism charge that it usurps the power of the elected branches of government or appointed agencies, damaging the rule of law and democracy.[12] Defenders of judicial activism say that in many cases it is a legitimate form of judicial review, and that the interpretation of the law must change with changing times.

A third view is that so-called "objective" interpretation of the law does not exist. According to law professor Brian Z. Tamanaha, "Throughout the so-called formalist age, it turns out, many prominent judges and jurists acknowledged that there were gaps and uncertainties in the law and that judges must sometimes make choices."[13]

Some proponents of a stronger judiciary argue that the judiciary helps provide checks and balances and should grant itself an expanded role to counterbalance the effects of transient majoritarianism, i.e., there should be an increase in the powers of a branch of government which is not directly subject to the electorate, so that the majority cannot dominate or oppress any particular minority through its elective powers.[

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#3919 Nov 17, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>Here is California they are trying to change the constitution for just a few. They majority of Californians have spoken. WHEN YOU ARE ATTACKING AND DENIGRATING ANOTHER FAMILY BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN YOUR BELIEF OF GAY MARRIAGE, THEN THAT IS HATE. How is it harming families if you get the same rights, but it is called "civil partnerships"? BTW, you should read your fellow posters' nastiness as they are harming, hurting, being nasty to other non-agreeing posters all the time.
It's not a matter of "non-agreeing", like it's some kind of bond issue, and it's very disingenuous when people say that. It's a matter of telling people they don't deserve basic, equal human rights. What kind of reaction do you expect? Love and kisses?

Palm Springs, California

#3923 Nov 17, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:

There, I cut out all the boring parts of your post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 49 min landluber suck 200,576
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 51 min DebraE 54,833
Judge critical of states defending gay marriage... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 55
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 1 hr Fa-Foxy 369
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 493
Judges chide state lawyers over gay marriage bans 1 hr radiofreeamerica 10
Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... 1 hr D-U-H 42
Legislature Says No to "Gay Panic" Defense 2 hr eJohn 42
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE