Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com 5,438

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#3874 Nov 16, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text> So you like no sanctity in marriage and dead people?
WTF?
OH NO You Did not wrote:
I rather treat all people with honor and which appears you do not.
You got that right, some people don't deserve to be treated with honor.
And you are lying, you aren't treating me with honor.
At least, I'm honest.
OH NO You Did not wrote:
Do you hate so much because you were not protected as a child? I mean you keep posting "Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?" like it is your mantra what you believe for yourself? Why do you believe that you are a moron? Hum?

I'm just pointing out that people who don't have any real, rational arguments often start going on about "the children" to try and stir up emotions and make it seem like the person with the rational argument is "anti-child". Is that too complex for you to understand?

Los Angeles, CA

#3875 Nov 16, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever read? Here's what was posted.
"OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guessed you fooled all these happy Englishmen as they have the same rights and it is not discriminatory to them. BTW, your example is completely wrong as the fountains were not the same as often the fountains were lesser quality than the Whites only fountains. If they were exactly the same except for a name difference, then there would be no problem. Nice try, but no cigar for your efforts. Please try and use good examples."
Maybe my question wasn't clear enough.
You actually think there would be no problem with putting "Whites only" by a drinking fountain even if it isn't of a lesser quality?

Los Angeles, CA

#3876 Nov 16, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be asking the same of you as many of the liberal posts seem to be me-oriented and extremely hateful.
Being "me" oriented is not being selfish.
I think Oscar Wilde said it best.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."

And as far as hate goes, what emotion do you think people should feel towards those who want to deny others basic, equal human rights?

Los Angeles, CA

#3877 Nov 16, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
From Hollywood and LA, but not from most of the rest of the country. Only bastions of liberalism support gay marriage like the gay activists want it.
Only 3 democrat or blue states vote for it and it was defeated in another state.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/elec...
"Though same-gender marriage has already been legal in six states and the District of Columbia through legislation or court rulings, voters have repeatedly rejected same-sex marriage at the ballot box.
Voting on Tuesday (Nov. 6) brings the total number of states that allow gay marriage to nine, in addition to the three states that recognize marriages between two men or two women performed outside state lines."
Looks like it is losing big time at about 18% even with the new states added in to prop it up. So I think they would be more conciliatory to the rest of the public and their desires to allow for civil partnerships as part of the vernacular.
If I were married to my bf, and it was before 1967, I would not be willing to console racists and call my marriage a "civil partnership". Why should gay people do something similar? Can you give me a real answer?

Los Angeles, CA

#3878 Nov 16, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Those polls were taken in gay bars. They didn't ask if people think two guys or two women having sex together was normal.
Having "normal" sex is a non issue.
Do you think it's "normal" for a person to use a ball gag and Cool Whip when having sex? Doesn't really matter, people who do that are allowed to marry.
Wondering wrote:
They asked about equal rights. I maintain that you have equal rights. The same rules apply to everyone.
Simply not true. A man can marry a woman, but a woman can't. A woman can marry a man, but a man can't.(In most states)
Wondering wrote:
Stop trying to brainwash other people's kids and I wouldn't care what you did.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#3880 Nov 16, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were normal and, together with your opposite sex spouse created some children, would you say they were your kids or would you say they were someone else's kids? Does saying they're your kids mean you own them like property? CurdledCheese was just trying to be stupid, like you.
You aren't capable of learning how could you give anyone a lesson in anything, you dumbass Canadian.
I skimmed through this comment, but all it did was dodge the fact that you said parents OWN their kids. You have quite the opinion of parenting. Children are not objects.

Los Angeles, CA

#3881 Nov 16, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
I see them in the anti-gay posts, but they are far less spiteful and vindictive as the pro-gay posts.
You've got blinders on! Wow...
OH NO You Did not wrote:
The gay posters seem to spit nastiness in all their posts from the tea-bagger insults on down. I don't join in the name calling like the gay posters for the most part.
Telling people they don't deserve basic, equal human rights is far nastier than any "tea-bagger" insult. It doesn't matter if you use nice words or not.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3882 Nov 16, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that? I am supporting the constitution....How about you? If you attack freedom or the constitution then your an enemy of the USA...The point is this,people who dont support equality and freedom for ALL people then you are hate filled and bigoted.
I am not saying I hate or bigoted againt anyone....WHY ARE YOU?
Nah, you support hate; otherwise you would not trying to be changing the constitution by activist judges that have a propaganda agenda for a small slice of America. By your posts we see that you don't support equality and freedom for all as we see that you try and squash anybody that disagrees with you. I have not seen such angry posters as the liberal posters on these forums.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3883 Nov 16, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you support hate; otherwise you would not trying to be changing the constitution by activist judges that have a propaganda agenda for a small slice of America. By your posts we see that you don't support equality and freedom for all as we see that you try and squash anybody that disagrees with you. I have not seen such angry posters as the liberal posters on these forums.
OH GOOD GAWD.......You dontw ant a group of American citizens to have equal rights....THAT MAKES YOU THE PERSON WITH HATE AND BIGOTRY.....

By my post you see I want ALL ALL ALL ALL people to be equal....IT IS YOU WHO WOULD DENY SAME SEX PEOPLE MARRIGE,..\\

We alls ee your ahte and bogotry...YOU AHEV LOST THIS ARGUEMNET FLAT OUT.....OVER DONE...Go away now you ahve lost...PERIOD.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#3884 Nov 16, 2012
Change of plans I am out for tonight...So sick in tired of bigots and hate filled people trying to twist things around and lie and lie and try to make others look bad. It is vile. ALL PEOPLE SHOULD BE EQUAL AND ARE EQUAL....Just have to get laws to show that.

Anyway out.....
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#3885 Nov 16, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Judges don't "change" the Constitution, you flaming dumbass. Amending the US Constitution does not involve the judiciary in any way. Let me guess.... hom skoold?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#3886 Nov 16, 2012
It's your side that wants to change the constitution with an anti-SSM amendment. The definition of "ativist judge" is one that rules against your opinion.

That constitution is based on the rights of the individual, which is the smallest slice of america possible.
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3887 Nov 17, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I skimmed through this comment, but all it did was dodge the fact that you said parents OWN their kids.
Dumbass, show me.

Montreal

#3888 Nov 17, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, show me.
Ahh, ever forgetful Wondering.
We've already gone through how what you say can be described by words, that you don't have to say a word in order to be described by it.
We've already gone through all of this and it's not my fault you've developed a certain type of Alzheimer's on the web.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#3889 Nov 17, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you support hate; otherwise you would not trying to be changing the constitution by activist judges that have a propaganda agenda for a small slice of America........
Wow, you are confused.

Just WHO is trying to change the Constitution to cater to just a few?

Hint - It's not gay folks.

And how is trying to protect one's family, and striving for equal protections under the law HATE? Isn't HARMING families, and DENYING that equal protection hateful?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3890 Nov 17, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already gone through how what you say can be described by words, that you don't have to say a word in order to be described by it.
How you describe things is irrelevant. We've already established that you're as dumb as ToManyLaws.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#3891 Nov 17, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
How you describe things is irrelevant. We've already established that you're as dumb as ToManyLaws.
How does fact and truth and standing up for the Constitution make one "dumb".? Come on why do you hate the Constitution?

Montreal

#3892 Nov 17, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
See, it's not an insult if it's coming from someone who doesn't know how voting works.
You said parents OWN their children.
You have a sick view of parenthood.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3893 Nov 17, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
See, it's not an insult if it's coming from someone who doesn't know how voting works.
You said parents OWN their children.
You have a sick view of parenthood.
Sometimes you just can't fix stupid, I pity your parents.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#3894 Nov 17, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you just can't fix stupid, I pity your parents.
I'm sure your children do, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 8 min Frankie Rizzo 1,364
Efforts underway to change GOP on gay marriage 18 min Jonah1 36
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 29 min Fundie Taliban 55
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 30 min Frankie Rizzo 894
Pope chooses a moderate for Chicago archbishop 32 min Fundie Taliban 14
Justice Kagan performs her first same-sex wedding 36 min Fundie Taliban 1
Pregnant Alicia Keys Poses Nude to Draw Attenti... 40 min Fundie Taliban 3
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 49 min JohnInToronto 250
How long before being gay is a fireable offense? 1 hr Fundie Taliban 39
Biggest Gay Lies 4 hr Toby 2,088