Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Comments
3,521 - 3,540 of 5,438 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2013
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe parents OWN their children? Scary.
I didn't use the word "own." You did.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey numbnuts, get a grip before you physically harm someone. You profile exactly like the kind of psycho who ends up shooting a bunch of people. Go get some help.
Not at all. I stand for freedom and equality and the constitution...HOW ABOUT YOU?
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
On any opinion forum, people usually post about things that affect themselves, and those the care about.
How is that 'Liberal"?
And you REALLY don't see the hateful anti-gay posts?
Selective amnesia, I suspect.
I see them in the anti-gay posts, but they are far less spiteful and vindictive as the pro-gay posts. The gay posters seem to spit nastiness in all their posts from the tea-bagger insults on down. I don't join in the name calling like the gay posters for the most part.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be missing the point.
One of the biggest red herrings used by people who fear and dislike gay folks is that we are someone harmful to children. That even the knowledge that gay folks exist will damage children in some strange and mysterious way.
And of course, it's not true.
You can't tell us you haven't seen that again and again on these forums? And that, living in CA, you didn't see it over and over on TV during the Prop 8 struggle?
I generally don't play on the gay forum, but this topic was crossed referenced with the political one because of the Paul Ryan reference. It is quite clear that the gay forum is a very hate-filled and angst-filled forum.

BTW, I never use the red herring reference as I don't live by injecting fear in people. I did not see that in the anti-prop 8 struggle that they ever advertised "that gay folks exist will damage children in some strange and mysterious way." They just felt gay marriage was not right. BTW, I congratulate you that you discuss a topic without name-calling and getting down & dirty in sexual innuendo-land.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
We added three states--this time by popular vote--and we are LOSING? Did you just not attend school at all? Stop huffing the gold paint.
Where is this great throng that wants civil partnerships--I mean, outside your local trailer park? Polls show that just over half of the population approves of SSM.
<quoted text>
See Quest, all they have is hate and attacks. Name calling and denigration is their modus operandi - hardly any debating tactics.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see a trend, do you?
There is no logical reason to call some marriages something else to be conciliatory to anyone unaffected by those marriages.
What idiot would accept that?
Why spending your time denigrating another person because they they are affected by those marriage? Being conciliatory is what Obama says he wants to be now, right?
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
When christians brainwash kids the put hate and bigotry and racism into there innosent minds. When schools TEACH they are taking out that hate and racism and bigotry.
BY this post, I see that they are not taking out that hate and racism and bigotry. As it appears they are creating much more from what is posted and the many other liberal posts they spew out such hate. SO, it looks like they are creating the hate and bigotry that are displayed in this post.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I stand for freedom and equality and the constitution...HOW ABOUT YOU?
Oh really? This post is not showing that fact.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
BY this post, I see that they are not taking out that hate and racism and bigotry. As it appears they are creating much more from what is posted and the many other liberal posts they spew out such hate. SO, it looks like they are creating the hate and bigotry that are displayed in this post.
How is that. I am standing up for ALL people to be equal and FREE. Funny how you try to turn your hate and bigotry around on to others.

DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE??? If you dont then you dont support equality and freedom for all...SIMPLE.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When Queers brainwash kids the put hate and bigotry and racism into there innosent minds. When schools TEACH they are taking out that hate and racism and bigotry.
Your INSANE.....Teaching kids that ALL people are equal and should ahve same rights and FREEDOMS. Why do you hate the constitution?
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that. I am standing up for ALL people to be equal and FREE. Funny how you try to turn your hate and bigotry around on to others.
DO YOU SUPPORT SAME SEX MARRIAGE??? If you dont then you dont support equality and freedom for all...SIMPLE.
You support all people to be equal and Free, Ha ha!(not by the way you are attacking other posters that disagree with you) I support civil unions or partnerships. It is just that simple.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one stupid A$$ perverted psycho Fa$$ot. Get a grip before you completely lose touch of reality.
You are the one on the wrong side of the constitution and on the wrong side of freedom and equality..IT IS YOU WHO IS OUT OF TOUCH. Your hate and bigotry will destroy you.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text> You support all people to be equal and Free, Ha ha!(not by the way you are attacking other posters that disagree with you) I support civil unions or partnerships. It is just that simple.
LOL>....You either support equality or you dont...CIVIL UNIONS FOR SAME SEX PEOPLE IS NOT EQUALITY MORON....Yes your simple. PLEASE GO READ THE CONSTITUTION AND DOI.......ALL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL ........
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL>....You either support equality or you dont...CIVIL UNIONS FOR SAME SEX PEOPLE IS NOT EQUALITY MORON....Yes your simple. PLEASE GO READ THE CONSTITUTION AND DOI.......ALL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL ........
Well, by the way that you post you support hate.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, by the way that you post you support hate.
How is that? I am supporting the constitution....How about you? If you attack freedom or the constitution then your an enemy of the USA...The point is this,people who dont support equality and freedom for ALL people then you are hate filled and bigoted.

I am not saying I hate or bigoted againt anyone....WHY ARE YOU?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Public schools "brainwash" kids? How? By teaching them tolerate others? Oh, the humanity!
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
When christians brainwash kids the put hate and bigotry and racism into there innosent minds. When schools TEACH they are taking out that hate and racism and bigotry.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't use the word "own." You did.
So when someone says they hate black people, they're not a racist because they didn't say they're a racist?
Or if someone thinks in a way a communist thinks, they aren't a communist unless they use that word?

Wondering, here's a lesson in language:
When there is a word to describe what you are saying, that word applies to you.

Therefore, you do believe parents OWN their kids.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So when someone says they hate black people, they're not a racist because they didn't say they're a racist?
Or if someone thinks in a way a communist thinks, they aren't a communist unless they use that word?
Wondering, here's a lesson in language:
When there is a word to describe what you are saying, that word applies to you.
Therefore, you do believe parents OWN their kids.
If you were normal and, together with your opposite sex spouse created some children, would you say they were your kids or would you say they were someone else's kids? Does saying they're your kids mean you own them like property? CurdledCheese was just trying to be stupid, like you.

You aren't capable of learning how could you give anyone a lesson in anything, you dumbass Canadian.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point?
Every time I bring this up with you, you seem not to be able to grasp the very obvious point.

What's up with that?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

It wasn't CurdledCheese, it was eJohn, the guy with the picture of the dead dog. Close enough though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••