Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Comments
3,501 - 3,520 of 5,438 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2013

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Those polls were taken in gay bars........
Lol. Denial is not just a river in Egypt ...

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>..
Looks like it is losing big time at about 18% even with the new states added in to prop it up. So I think they would be more conciliatory to the rest of the public and their desires to allow for civil partnerships as part of the vernacular.
Don't see a trend, do you?

There is no logical reason to call some marriages something else to be conciliatory to anyone unaffected by those marriages.

What idiot would accept that?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
But with the right help, she can improve.
Yeah. The State can boot your butternut arse back below the bibblebelt.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

There is no sanctity in civil marriage, idiot. Sanctity is a purely religious concept; this secular government has no element of sanctity.

"I rather treat all people with honor ..." You pathetic hypocrite.
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text> So you like no sanctity in marriage and dead people? I rather treat all people with honor and which appears you do not. Do you hate so much because you were not protected as a child? I mean you keep posting "Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?" like it is your mantra what you believe for yourself? Why do you believe that you are a moron? Hum?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

We added three states--this time by popular vote--and we are LOSING? Did you just not attend school at all? Stop huffing the gold paint.

Where is this great throng that wants civil partnerships--I mean, outside your local trailer park? Polls show that just over half of the population approves of SSM.
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
From Hollywood and LA, but not from most of the rest of the country. Only bastions of liberalism support gay marriage like the gay activists want it.
Only 3 democrat or blue states vote for it and it was defeated in another state.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/elec...
"Though same-gender marriage has already been legal in six states and the District of Columbia through legislation or court rulings, voters have repeatedly rejected same-sex marriage at the ballot box.
Voting on Tuesday (Nov. 6) brings the total number of states that allow gay marriage to nine, in addition to the three states that recognize marriages between two men or two women performed outside state lines."
Looks like it is losing big time at about 18% even with the new states added in to prop it up. So I think they would be more conciliatory to the rest of the public and their desires to allow for civil partnerships as part of the vernacular.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Monkeynipples, I said 4 SSM initiatives, not laws. ME, MD, and NC all voted to allow SSM. MN voted DOWN a state amendment that would ban SSM. Words have meanings; learn them.
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetheart, Huffpo said it was 3, not 4.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The argument concerns equal rights, not whether or not people view other peoples' sex lives as normal. Scatophilic furries with bondage issues can get married.

I maintain you have no clue what equal rights mean. And tell the christians to stop brainwashing kids.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Those polls were taken in gay bars. They didn't ask if people think two guys or two women having sex together was normal. They asked about equal rights. I maintain that you have equal rights. The same rules apply to everyone. Stop trying to brainwash other people's kids and I wouldn't care what you did.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Monkeynipples, I said 4 SSM initiatives, not laws. ME, MD, and NC all voted to allow SSM. MN voted DOWN a state amendment that would ban SSM. Words have meanings; learn them.
<quoted text>
Thank you. OH NO is an idiot.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
The argument concerns equal rights, not whether or not people view other peoples' sex lives as normal. Scatophilic furries with bondage issues can get married.
I maintain you have no clue what equal rights mean. And tell the christians to stop brainwashing kids.
<quoted text>
When Christians brainwash kids, the kids are theirs and it's their choice.
When public elementary schools do it, the kids aren't theirs and there is no choice.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
When public elementary schools do it, the kids aren't theirs and there is no choice.
When christians brainwash kids the put hate and bigotry and racism into there innosent minds. When schools TEACH they are taking out that hate and racism and bigotry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
There is no sanctity in civil marriage, idiot. Sanctity is a purely religious concept; this secular government has no element of sanctity.
"I rather treat all people with honor ..." You pathetic hypocrite.
<quoted text>
exactly

(that "sanctity" really needs to be between quotation marks)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to all the Jewish students for the past centuries.

Recommend to parents that they take a page from Jewish parents, and RC parents who sent their kids to school on Fridays with tuna sandwiches in their lunchboxes.

(and who just didn't divorce even though the Law allowed them to)

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe parents OWN their children? Scary.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to all the Jewish students for the past centuries.
Recommend to parents that they take a page from Jewish parents, and RC parents who sent their kids to school on Fridays with tuna sandwiches in their lunchboxes.
(and who just didn't divorce even though the Law allowed them to)
Your point?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
When christians brainwash kids the put hate and bigotry and racism into there innosent minds. When schools TEACH they are taking out that hate and racism and bigotry.
I'm for choice, you're not. I'm for an opt out, you're not.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I am all for choice. Raise yoru kids anyway youw ant at home. But of they want to be part of society they need to follow social rules. HATE AND BIGOTRY LIKE YOURS IS UNAMERICAN AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL......Soprry but your side is losing on this issue. RACISM AND BIGOTRY AND HATE ARE EVIL AND VILE....LIKE YOU.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you get from Santa Obama this year, was it free health care, free cell phone , free ipod or all the above?
When I say free, I mean we tax payers bought it for you.
Are you enjoying how Obama is shaking down BP and costing even more jobs ?
What a nice time you must be having.
Did you forget a little filthy oil spill caused by BP a couple of years ago in Louisiana? I certainly have not. However, I guess since you are an executive of BP and are being hurt somehow by their fine being paid, you are annoyed.

Whose side are you on? BRITISH Petroleum or the USA? I know whose side I am on..and it ain't BRITAIN'S.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, good, then you are FOR a woman's right to choose, good for you! I KNEW you'd see the light.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes comrade, the state knows best.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am all for choice. Raise yoru kids anyway youw ant at home. But of they want to be part of society they need to follow social rules. HATE AND BIGOTRY LIKE YOURS IS UNAMERICAN AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL......Soprry but your side is losing on this issue. RACISM AND BIGOTRY AND HATE ARE EVIL AND VILE....LIKE YOU.
Hey numbnuts, get a grip before you physically harm someone. You profile exactly like the kind of psycho who ends up shooting a bunch of people. Go get some help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••