Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com 5,438

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Full Story
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#3791 Nov 15, 2012
Do you think this may be one reason why the Bible opposes homosexuality? Oh wait, How could ....GOD know this 5000 years ago? There were no medical test!

That can't be it, Could it?

Gay Sexual Practices Lead to Uptick in Disease

FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces. Those who eat or wallow in it are probably at even greater risk. In the diary study,5 70% of the gays had engaged in this activity--half regularly over 6 months. Result?--the "annual incidence of hepatitis A in...homosexual men was 22 percent, whereas no heterosexual men acquired hepatitis A." In 1992,26 it was noted that the proportion of gays engaging in oral/anal sex had not declined.

>

Gay Men and Shigellosis
What is Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is a disease that causes stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sometimes bloody diarrhea.
What causes Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is caused by the Shigella bacterium. Shigella is found in feces (shit).
Who gets it?
Anyone can get Shigellosis. Gay men get Shigellosis at higher rates than others. People with a weakened immune
system get more sick than others.
How do you get it?
You can get Shigellosis when feces comes in contact with your mouth. This can happen with oral/anal sex play. This
can happen when you use your fingers or hand for anal sex play and then touch your mouth. Even microscopic
amounts of feces that get into your mouth can cause Shigellosis.
How can I avoid Shigella?
Play safely. In addition to safe sex guidelines to prevent HIV, maintain good hygiene. Wash every
part of your body that is sexual with soap and water before, after and between sex play. Use condoms
or other kinds of barriers like dental dams, latex gloves or plastic wrap and be aware of
what body parts may have come into contact with feces during sex play. Wash them with soap
and water. Use condoms with sex toys, and discard the condoms after use.
What do I do if I think I have Shigellosis?
• If you think you have Shigellosis, see your doctor.
• Inform your partners.
• Wash your hands a lot.
• Don’t have sex until 7 days after symptoms end.
• Talk with a medical provider about what you can do to reduce your risk.
publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/docs/Shigellosi...
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3793 Nov 15, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
CDC: Homosexual men account for 61% of new HIV infections but only 2% of population
"In 2010, in the 46 states with long-term confidential, name-based reporting, MSM accounted for 78% of estimated HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 years and older, and 61% of estimated diagnoses among all persons receiving an HIV diagnosis that year."
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3794 Nov 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHA more idiocy from the southern idiot.
Thanks. You put so much stupidity in one place. It keeps me laughing.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3795 Nov 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't respond, but only make petty attempts to dodge, then you really can't say you have an argument at all.
Me? Dodge? I asked you a question and you dodged it. Here it is again:
Do you see pink unicorns there?
spud

United States

#3796 Nov 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHA more idiocy from the southern idiot.
Are you a graduate of the school of redundancy school?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3797 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you get from Santa Obama this year, was it free health care, free cell phone , free ipod or all the above?
When I say free, I mean we tax payers bought it for you.
Are you enjoying how Obama is shaking down BP and costing even more jobs ?
What a nice time you must be having.
On your way to the store, remember and thank all of the non-drivers for paving your road for you.

Also thank all of the well owners for paying for your water delivery system.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3798 Nov 15, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
On your way to the store, remember and thank all of the non-drivers for paving your road for you.
Also thank all of the well owners for paying for your water delivery system.
We have water and sewer fees around here. I have a well and don't pay those.
We have public schools Too, I don't use them but pay dearly for those.
We also have police and fire, I've never used those either, but I do pay for them.

Location hidden

#3799 Nov 15, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
We have water and sewer fees around here. I have a well and don't pay those.
We have public schools Too, I don't use them but pay dearly for those.
We also have police and fire, I've never used those either, but I do pay for them.
It's called "community".
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3800 Nov 15, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called "community".
I always called it the unions want more of your money.
Should our employees have better pensions than their employers?
Why are union negotiations usually done in closed door sessions? The public should be allowed to participate, they pay for it.

Location hidden

#3801 Nov 15, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I always called it the unions want more of your money.
Should our employees have better pensions than their employers?
Why are union negotiations usually done in closed door sessions? The public should be allowed to participate, they pay for it.
Take that up with your City Council ... and the real power behind the throne, the City Manager.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#3802 Nov 15, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? Dodge? I asked you a question and you dodged it. Here it is again:
Do you see pink unicorns there?
No.
See, I answered your stupid question.
What a southern man...
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#3803 Nov 15, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me about it.... Jane is such a tedious boor.
that you cannot stop reading and writing about....

I am truly flattered to have your undivided attention...

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#3804 Nov 15, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>We do not have "civil partnerships" the same in all states is because gay activists wanted to shove "gay marriage" down other people's throats. BTW, gay marriage is not treated the same way in all states too. IF the gay activists presented civil partnerships like they did in England, then I bet they would have had a better time of making Americans agree with their decisions. But no, it was my way or the highway!
Pray tell, in what way is marriage treated differently from one state to the next?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3805 Nov 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
See, I answered your stupid question.
What a southern man...
I'm not southern in this country. If you are familiar with the US, I live in the NE.

Location hidden

#3806 Nov 15, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not southern in this country. If you are familiar with the US, I live in the NE.
An obvious metastasis.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#3807 Nov 15, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be true for Limbaugh, but that does not mean we should not protect the "sanctity to civil marriage."
There is no "sanctity to civil marriage", the government should stay out of the "sanctity" business. And the fact you believe gay marriage would harm the "sanctity to civil marriage" shows you are a homophobe.
OH NO You Did not wrote:
The Obama administration does anything to tear a marriage down from abortions to taking away the control of the parents over their kids. It appears the intact family is not high on Obama's list.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

BTW, do you folks just insert Obama's name in at random? The abortion issue was settled back in 1973 with Rove v Wade. Obama was about 10 then. And tell us exactly how Obama is taking control away from parents.

North Hollywood, CA

#3808 Nov 15, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
But you posted, "Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?" Liberals scream, "But what about the children!?" ALL the time. But what about the children as they use children as human shields when they hike up you tax rate or layer another set of taxes.
Was that supposed to make sense?

North Hollywood, CA

#3809 Nov 15, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guessed you fooled all these happy Englishmen as they have the same rights and it is not discriminatory to them. BTW, your example is completely wrong as the fountains were not the same as often the fountains were lesser quality than the Whites only fountains. If they were exactly the same except for a name difference, then there would be no problem. Nice try, but no cigar for your efforts. Please try and use good examples.
Really!? You actually think there would be no problem with putting "Whites only" by a drinking fountain?

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#3810 Nov 15, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You were probably born and raised in the south, for you have that mindset and instilled idiocy.

North Hollywood, CA

#3811 Nov 15, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
No duh, they do not have our constitution, but our law is based on their law (Magna Carta junk)and a theocracy because Henry 8th was over-sexualized. Presently, the monarchy is a figure head (not running the country). Just for show to aggrandize Britain. Thus, England and Elton John wisely figured out that having "civil partnerships" as "gay marriage" does not offend christian people
Fk fundies. I'd go out of my way to offend them! I know many object to inter-racial marriages, but if I were to marry I wouldn't call my marriage a "mixed race union" to step around their bigotry.
OH NO You Did not wrote:
and gives the gay couple the same legal rights. You should read other articles from Elton John in regards to "civil partnerships". But the gay activists love the word "marriage" as to offend others to show that they can get their way.
If that were the case, I'd say good for them! Fk Bronze Age superstitions. Keep them to yourselves.
OH NO You Did not wrote:
Actually the article is uplifting, basically saving if the extreme conservative, Rush Limbaugh, can get behind "civil partnerships" maybe the gays should consider it.
And maybe Rosa Parks should have considered sitting in the middle of the bus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 min Cali Girl2014 56,253
Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbia... 7 min Sgt Common Sense 9
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 13 min WeTheSheeple 17
TN pastor vows not to 'repent' for homophobia: ... 14 min Michael 37
Supreme Court delays action on same-sex marriage 20 min WeTheSheeple 3
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 21 min Reverend Alan 706
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 27 min WeTheSheeple 1,048
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 28 min KiMare 178
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 1 hr Reverend Alan 2,321
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 1 hr Reverend Alan 156