Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com 5,436

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Full Story
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3750 Nov 15, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Fu** the christian heteros--at least the ones who think they own the word "marriage."
Sanctity:
holiness, saintliness, or godliness.
sacred or hallowed character: the inviolable sanctity of the temple.
a sacred thing.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sancti...
Civil marriage has no religious aspect.
<quoted text>
Again, I like to say you rather deny some perfectly happy Englishmen to being together because you don't like the words "Civil Partnership" and concede the word "marriage for the heteros" use.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3751 Nov 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Second, I understood what you said,
BWAHAHAHAHA! More lies from the Canadian.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3752 Nov 15, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Parenting is the hard part, and it doesn't require fertility.
<quoted text>
But it does. Without fertility there would be no one to parent. Gay couples are configurationally infertile.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3753 Nov 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say people can't marry because they deny a child a biological mother and father
When you use the word "if" you are leaving the page and entering your own little simpleton world. Do you see pink unicorns there?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3754 Nov 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, you can't explain it because there was no rational reason to use that word.
I can explain it with a single word: gay
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#3755 Nov 15, 2012
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be true for Limbaugh, but that does not mean we should not protect the "sanctity to civil marriage." The Obama administration does anything to tear a marriage down from abortions to taking away the control of the parents over their kids. It appears the intact family is not high on Obama's list.
Sanctity of civil marriage??????????

Are you smoking crack?

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3756 Nov 15, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
glad to know you still read every one of my posts...
curious considering you will not respond to me...
I smell the fear...
and your inability to ignore me...I know why, I am important...
that just kills you doesn't it?
too bad.
You're a legend in your own mind.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

#3757 Nov 15, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Evidently they got their degree from one of those worthless, non-accredited religious paper mills.
<quoted text>
I'm assuming it was an offer on the back of a book of matches.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

#3758 Nov 15, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
Does anyone else smell desperation and failure?
It positively reeks in all of JD's posts!
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#3759 Nov 15, 2012
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a legend in your own mind.
Tell me about it.... Jane is such a tedious boor.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3760 Nov 15, 2012
I was so glad in Minnesota we DEFEATED the nazi fascist anti-equality gay marriage ban law. HATE AND BIGOTRY IS VILE......THE GOP IS VILE.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3762 Nov 15, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you smoking crack?
What did you get from Santa Obama this year, was it free health care, free cell phone , free ipod or all the above?

When I say free, I mean we tax payers bought it for you.

Are you enjoying how Obama is shaking down BP and costing even more jobs ?

What a nice time you must be having.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#3763 Nov 15, 2012
The nazi fascist sure are freaks. They hate the constitutiona nd freedoma nd equality so much they woudl hurt themselves and take away there own freedom just to take away anothers..SAD LITTLE HITLER TRASH PUKES......LIKE NoQ

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3764 Nov 15, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
I was so glad in Minnesota we DEFEATED the nazi fascist anti-equality gay marriage ban law. HATE AND BIGOTRY IS VILE......THE GOP IS VILE.
By Vile do you mean because we care about the children and not afraid to fight lib policy which could not care less about them?

Now we have a President of Infanticide and you are proud of this?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#3765 Nov 15, 2012
We aren't; we leave that to you heteros.
your day will come wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish you queers would stop molesting little boys.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3766 Nov 15, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you smoking crack?
Nope, I guess you don't have that in NJ. There are happily married couples made up of a man and woman in America (myself included), but I guess you don't have that where you live. Is that because there are many more liberals where you live? lol

Indianapolis

#3767 Nov 15, 2012
England doesn't have our constitution, and it is still a theocracy--they have a state religion. Christ, they still have a monarchy, something we rejected, remermber? BTW--the elton john piece concluded with him saying they SHOULD have marriage.
OH NO You Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I like to say you rather deny some perfectly happy Englishmen to being together because you don't like the words "Civil Partnership" and concede the word "marriage for the heteros" use.
OH NO You Did not

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3768 Nov 15, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
The nazi fascist sure are freaks. They hate the constitutiona nd freedoma nd equality so much they woudl hurt themselves and take away there own freedom just to take away anothers..SAD LITTLE HITLER TRASH PUKES......LIKE NoQ
You should not talk of the Obamatons like that as they might think you want to hurt their feelings.

Indianapolis

#3769 Nov 15, 2012
Any animal can breed. Parenting is a different matter entirely. People who adopt usually cannot have kids themselves--are they not parents?
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
But it does. Without fertility there would be no one to parent. Gay couples are configurationally infertile.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#3770 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
By Vile do you mean because we care about the children and not afraid to fight lib policy which could not care less about them?
Now we have a President of Infanticide and you are proud of this?
By vile I mean you attack others civil rights because of your NAZI FASCIST KKK UPBRINGING has made your mind evil and filthy.

I know you HATE the constitution and freedom and equality and justice for ALL people....BUT TO BAD HITLER LOVER..

I am real proud we crushed you nzi fascist gop traitors....HOW ABOUT YOU LEAVE AND MOVE TO IRAN....HEAR YOU CAN AHTE AND EVEN MURDER GAYS THERE....YOU SHOUDL FIT IN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 11 min Rosa_Winkel 1,201
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 48 min RevKen 29,915
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr HitMan 201,447
Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 hr raider4life 30
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Joy Division 16,214
Which QUEER is the BIGGEST SNITCH? 2 hr Joy Division 13
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 2 hr serfs up 280
Wall Street pushes SCOTUS on gay marriage 3 hr david 66
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 4 hr Confusious 3,249
Religious objection to gay marriage leads to bi... 10 hr WeTheSheeple 96
More from around the web