4 couples suing over Montana's gay-ma...

4 couples suing over Montana's gay-marriage ban

There are 648 comments on the KMIR 6 story from May 21, 2014, titled 4 couples suing over Montana's gay-marriage ban. In it, KMIR 6 reports that:

Four gay couples announced Wednesday they are suing Montana over its constitutional ban on same-sex marriage, making North Dakota and South Dakota the only two states with similar bans and no lawsuits seeking to overturn them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIR 6.

First Prev
of 33
Next Last

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 May 21, 2014
I was only in Montana once. Visited Custard's Last Stand (Too bad they couldn't bring the tank).

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#2 May 21, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
I was only in Montana once. Visited Custard's Last Stand (Too bad they couldn't bring the tank).
The soft serve ice cream makes a great banana split.
Fascism in America

Hinsdale, MA

#3 May 21, 2014
So many other significant and important things in just this nation alone.
This President has no plan.
This President had no plan.

Debt.
Jobs.
More wars.
Border policy.
Executive orders galore.
Serfdom.
That is just a miniscule list.
Carter is grinning.
Lame duck.
Magic Utah Uwear

Philadelphia, PA

#4 May 21, 2014
Hmmm, I wonder how this Montana one will be Windsor-decided?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#5 May 21, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
The soft serve ice cream makes a great banana split.
Did you get the parenthetical reference ?

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6 May 21, 2014
Fascism in America wrote:
So many other significant and important things in just this nation alone.
So tell your ideological comrades-in-arms to stop wasting time, money, and energy on trying to subvert the Constitutionally guaranteed rights of a group of Americans so that we can all move on.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#7 May 21, 2014
"Go west young man."

LOL!
Magic Utah Uwear

Philadelphia, PA

#8 May 21, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
"Go west young man."
LOL!
Kentucky's on the list, you gap toothed moron.

And it's basically the entire West and the entire Northeast now. No need to go west for marriage equality. We have more options than just that.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#9 May 21, 2014
Magic Utah Uwear wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to go west for marriage equality. We have more options than just that.
'Oh,,,,the ol' sex change trick- eh?
Magic Utah Uwear

Philadelphia, PA

#10 May 21, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>'Oh,,,,the ol' sex change trick- eh?
How unclever you are, even by your region's standards.

No, because you head in about any direction other than backwards, buybull belt areas for same sex marriage now. There's no need to go just west.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 May 22, 2014
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#12 May 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
You keep saying this, but it simply isn't true. It basically just makes you looks like a bigoted imbecile.

Well played.

Location hidden

#13 May 22, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying this, but it simply isn't true. It basically just makes you looks like a bigoted imbecile.
Well played.
You keep making gay troll attacks.

Get back when you have a reasoned response.

Smile.

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#14 May 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
You keep making gay troll attacks.
Get back when you have a reasoned response.
Smile.
Perhaps that is because you keep offering unsubstantiated and unconstitutional BS?

Simply put, captain clueless, the US Constitution mandates that states provide all persons within their jurisdiction equal protection of the laws.
Homosexuals are people.
Marriage is a protection of the law in every state in the union.

Most people who have matriculated through grade school could understand these simple concepts. One wonders why YOU cannot?
Trotsky Marx n Lenin

Hinsdale, MA

#15 May 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Most of Lides life is an oxymoron, he is the beneficiary of serfdom and other revenue stolen en masse so that he may brow beat and deceive the less educated to feed his all knowing sadistic ego. A legend and demigod in his own mind, and those echos he surrounds himself with, but nothing more than a charlatan that is an over educated thief in reality.

Location hidden

#16 May 22, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that is because you keep offering unsubstantiated and unconstitutional BS?
Simply put, captain clueless, the US Constitution mandates that states provide all persons within their jurisdiction equal protection of the laws.
Homosexuals are people.
Marriage is a protection of the law in every state in the union.
Most people who have matriculated through grade school could understand these simple concepts. One wonders why YOU cannot?
I haven't argued manipulated court rulings that fly in the face of reality.

I accurately note that SS couples are only ever inferior mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.

You still have only gay troll assaults.
Ocean Swell

Hinsdale, MA

#17 May 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I accurately note that SS couples are only ever inferior mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.
Now they seek your children.

leboL ymmaT won samohT

SF, CA

Lides the deceiver. His own circus cult.

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#18 May 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare, if you were correct, then there would not be so many court rulings going against your opinion.

You see, your opinion carries the weight of your opinion. The opinion of the courts carries the weight of law. This is why I call you an idiot.
KiMare wrote:
That is correct, albeit totally irrelevant to the topic at hand. Procreation is neither a prerequisite for, nor a requirement of, civil marriage.
KiMare wrote:
Well, if you didn't make idiotic arguments, then I would stop calling you an idiot.

Location hidden

#19 May 22, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare, if you were correct, then there would not be so many court rulings going against your opinion.
You see, your opinion carries the weight of your opinion. The opinion of the courts carries the weight of law. This is why I call you an idiot.
<quoted text>
That is correct, albeit totally irrelevant to the topic at hand. Procreation is neither a prerequisite for, nor a requirement of, civil marriage.
<quoted text>
Well, if you didn't make idiotic arguments, then I would stop calling you an idiot.
That's interesting.

You admit I am correct, then you turn around and resume your troll assaults.

Then you claim my argument is irrelevant, but turn around and devote one violent verbal response after another.

You belie your own arguments.

Moreover, all of this leaves your relationship an inferior marrage.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#20 May 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Thanks to Frankie I do not have to take the time to write out my reply to you KiMare: http://www.hark.com/clips/bsvmvxgykk-cuckoo-c...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 3 min Adam 47
News Trump bans transgender people from military 3 min Lawrence Wolf 24
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min Amigo 52,220
News The Latest: Duckworth says transgender ban disc... 26 min Theocraencyclical 29
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 29 min Joe 500
News LGBT outrage over Trump ban on transgender mili... 1 hr guest 2
News Charlize Theron admits to taking 'a dip in the ... 1 hr non homo pheobie 26
News Blood donation rules relaxed for gay men and se... 3 hr Theocraencyclical 36
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr Rose_NoHo 7,030
More from around the web