UK's First Official Gay Dads Rescued ...

UK's First Official Gay Dads Rescued From Flood

There are 3 comments on the Queerty story from Oct 8, 2012, titled UK's First Official Gay Dads Rescued From Flood. In it, Queerty reports that:

Drewitt-Barlow, the first gay couple to both be listed as parents on their children's birth certificates , were rescued from their car on Saturday night after it had become stranded in a flooded road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Queerty.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Yaaaaay !
Quincy

Forney, TX

#2 Oct 8, 2012
What a waste!!!

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#3 Oct 8, 2012
I always have heard that if water looks too high to drive through it probably is and one shouldn't take chances. Of course it it was at night it might not have been so clear. But I am not really sure why this story should be considered newsworthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ireland same-sex marriage 5 min Lawrence Wolf 238
News The Christian owners of a bakery found to have ... 6 min Logic Track for F... 8
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 7 min pearl 3,812
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 8 min NorCal Native 5,681
News Can Rick Santorum escape his past? 12 min RalphB 16
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 23 min The Troll Stopper 4,595
News In embrace of 'Duck Dynasty' star, 2016 hopeful... (Dec '13) 23 min Tazo 474
Are the mods fair and balanced? 27 min Frankie Rizzo 852
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 55 min The_Box 21,703
More from around the web