Jim Nabors Marries Stan Cadwallader After Thirty-Eight Years Together

Jan 30, 2013 Full story: lezgetreal.com 13
Congratulations are in order to Jim Nabors and Stan Cadwallader. The couple, who are 82 and 64 respectively, have been together since 1974. The two married in Washington State and traveled there on 15 January to tie the knot. Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#1 Jan 30, 2013
I didn't know he was still alive!

Congrats in any case.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Good for them! May they continue to have a wonderful life together!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Married and in Hawaii.

Beautiful.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Shazaam!
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Man, can that queer sing!
David Traversa

Argentina

#11 Jan 30, 2013
How thoroughly depraved these homophobes are.. They're a blot on humanity.. Yech!!

Since: Dec 10

Garden Grove, CA

#13 Jan 30, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, we normal people don't flaunt ourselves in front of a crowd to gain attention. You Fa$$ots, on the other hand, can't help yourselves. That's what you do. Dam nasty creatures
Hmmm..."normal" people/you don't hold your wife/girlfriend's hand in public? "Normal" people/You don't kiss her in public? You don't introduce her as "This is my wife"? "Normal" people/You don't wear a wedding ring? "Normal" people/You don't call her "Babe", "Sweetheart" or "Dear" in public? "Normal" people/You don't claim your wife on your tax forms? If "normal" people/you don't do ANY of these things, you don't flaunt yourself in a crowd. If you do just one of these things, you're flaunting your heterosexuality--something that you're complaining about homosexuals doing. It also means you're a hypocrite, you want one set of standards for you, and another for the others. It's that simple.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 30, 2013
BoringOldMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm..."normal" people/you don't hold your wife/girlfriend's hand in public? "Normal" people/You don't kiss her in public? You don't introduce her as "This is my wife"? "Normal" people/You don't wear a wedding ring? "Normal" people/You don't call her "Babe", "Sweetheart" or "Dear" in public? "Normal" people/You don't claim your wife on your tax forms? If "normal" people/you don't do ANY of these things, you don't flaunt yourself in a crowd. If you do just one of these things, you're flaunting your heterosexuality--something that you're complaining about homosexuals doing. It also means you're a hypocrite, you want one set of standards for you, and another for the others. It's that simple.
It's lost on most these morons..they think if Jim Nabors were 'normal' he would have been married 8 or 9 times by now..traditional 'sanctified' marriages ending in divorce. It's NOT Normal to Wait 38yrs, be with same person, get married for love and still not have the same rights to property, tax and health care benefits, something NONE of them could ever have done...Congratulations to the Nabors FAMILY!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 30, 2013
fr NoQ:

>Nope, we normal people don't flaunt ourselves in front of a crowd to gain attention. You *******, on the other hand, can't help yourselves. That's what you do. Dam nasty creatures<

Oh really??? Seeing a straight couple slobbering all over each other, HIS hands where they have NO business being isn't flaunting? So NOT true.

Get a life, Q. Grow UP.
David Traversa

Argentina

#16 Jan 30, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, we normal people don't flaunt ourselves in front of a crowd to gain attention. You Fa$$ots, on the other hand, can't help yourselves. That's what you do. Dam nasty creatures
If you're normal then I'm a saint..

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#17 Jan 31, 2013
BoringOldMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm..."normal" people/you don't hold your wife/girlfriend's hand in public? "Normal" people/You don't kiss her in public? You don't introduce her as "This is my wife"? "Normal" people/You don't wear a wedding ring? "Normal" people/You don't call her "Babe", "Sweetheart" or "Dear" in public? "Normal" people/You don't claim your wife on your tax forms? If "normal" people/you don't do ANY of these things, you don't flaunt yourself in a crowd. If you do just one of these things, you're flaunting your heterosexuality--something that you're complaining about homosexuals doing. It also means you're a hypocrite, you want one set of standards for you, and another for the others. It's that simple.
Agree 100%.

P.S. You're not boring!

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#22 Jan 31, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a shiteater, that's for sure.
well galllleee your a dumbazz

Since: Mar 07

Woodford, VA

#24 Feb 1, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still deep throating your Donkey?
And that little fantasy came out of YOUR mind, Dear.

There are all sorts of depraved images rolling around in there, aren't there?

Sad stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BC denies accreditation to anti-Gay Christian l... 2 min Reverend Alan 76
Study Suggests But Doesn't Prove Genetic Link t... 3 min nhjeff 231
CBS Network's 'Home for the Holidays' Special W... 4 min Lerone 92
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Reverend Alan 4,353
Democratic activist accused of abusing 15-year-old 17 min Lerone 6
Obama backer faces sexual abuse charges 17 min Fake Church Watch... 3
Terry Bean's Problem 22 min Lerone 8
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 32 min Obvious 654
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 51 min WeTheSheeple 3,305
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,822

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE