Duck Flap: Truth is 'hate' to those w...

Duck Flap: Truth is 'hate' to those who 'hate' truth

There are 412 comments on the Intellectual Conservative Politics and Philosophy story from Dec 22, 2013, titled Duck Flap: Truth is 'hate' to those who 'hate' truth. In it, Intellectual Conservative Politics and Philosophy reports that:

As widely reported, Phil Robertson, the patriarch in A&E's breakaway hit "Duck Dynasty," recently ran a-fowl of homosexual pressure groups, ruffling "progressive" feathers throughout concentrated pockets of deep blue America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Intellectual Conservative Politics and Philosophy.

krystal

Bellevue, WA

#23 Jan 2, 2014
"Christians.... are full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant, God-haters. They are heartless, they are faithless, they are senseless, they are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil
YDHAC

Cottontown, TN

#24 Jan 2, 2014
Get me young, they'll pick them ducks for ya! Yee haw!
krystal

Bellevue, WA

#25 Jan 2, 2014
I just want to say that I really admire those Islamic terrorists for expressing there religion and blowing up christians
dick jordan

Corinth, MS

#29 Jan 2, 2014
he talked about dunkards, but i am not upset...

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#30 Jan 3, 2014
krystal wrote:
I just want to say that I really admire those Islamic terrorists for expressing there religion and blowing up christians
I am trying to figure out if you are just trying to piss people off, or if you are genuinely that stupid.
Gemlin

Louisville, KY

#31 Jan 3, 2014
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, if you have a right to believe what you want to believe, so does he, so do I and so does everyone else. Now, you can call me a bigot, homophobe, whatever you want, makes no difference to me. It's not illegal to hate, dislike or disapprove of anything. You can go around calling people bigots, homophobes, whatever your fairy ass feels like calling them, but when we call you cumdumpsters, phaggots, stool pushers, etc... we are supposed to be censored. It is your opinion that is one sided. nobody is saying hatred against them doesn't exist. Me and Archie Bunker both make fun of them. Now what?
And it's my right to call you a stupid, narrow minded BREEDER if I want to. You think it's your God given right to insult, harass, and treat other human beings like dirt simply because they'e not like you? So typical of an INSECURE straight man to use words like "fairy" and "f*ggot" and say it's his constitutional right to do so. Of course you bigoted breeder a**holes love talking about freedom of speech and the bible when it fits your anti gay agenda.
Coney Turdis

New Albany, MS

#32 Jan 3, 2014
If a man wants to stick a pecker in his mouth or ride the boloney pony, you gotta take what comes with it. I don't agree with the queer lifestyle but don't think they should be eradicated from the planet. But when you get ridiculed , or your worn out anus falls off, or your pecker falls off, or you die a slow, painful, AIDS induced death, don't get upset because you chose to be a queer!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#33 Jan 3, 2014
Gemlin wrote:
<quoted text>And it's my right to call you a stupid, narrow minded BREEDER if I want to. You think it's your God given right to insult, harass, and treat other human beings like dirt simply because they'e not like you? So typical of an INSECURE straight man to use words like "fairy" and "f*ggot" and say it's his constitutional right to do so. Of course you bigoted breeder a**holes love talking about freedom of speech and the bible when it fits your anti gay agenda.
My God? lol

I never said anything about a "God given right". I am not insecure. I am annoyingly confident. You are a fairy. There's no need to get mad at me for it. I never told you it was a good idea to put peters in your mouth.

I also don't "treat them like dirt because they are different than me". I treat them like dirt because they are disease ridden, disgusting, self righteous and think they can force me to agree with their lifestyle. You cannot. I would be ok with putting all you fudge packers on an island and letting you weed yourselves out, but I am not in charge. However, someone has mad a valid attempt by tricking you into flocking to Key West.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#34 Jan 3, 2014
Coney Turdis wrote:
If a man wants to stick a pecker in his mouth or ride the boloney pony, you gotta take what comes with it. I don't agree with the queer lifestyle but don't think they should be eradicated from the planet. But when you get ridiculed , or your worn out anus falls off, or your pecker falls off, or you die a slow, painful, AIDS induced death, don't get upset because you chose to be a queer!
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#35 Jan 3, 2014
Coney Turdis wrote:
Being from Mississippi, I bet you needed a dictionary to spell these wods correctly.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#36 Jan 3, 2014
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
My God? lol
I never said anything about a "God given right". I am not insecure. I am annoyingly confident. You are a fairy. There's no need to get mad at me for it. I never told you it was a good idea to put peters in your mouth.
I also don't "treat them like dirt because they are different than me". I treat them like dirt because they are disease ridden, disgusting, self righteous and think they can force me to agree with their lifestyle. You cannot. I would be ok with putting all you fudge packers on an island and letting you weed yourselves out, but I am not in charge. However, someone has mad a valid attempt by tricking you into flocking to Key West.
Blah, blah, blah, blah. I bet you can't wait until you grow up......then you can be a dog turd legally. Sit back and watch as state after state and country after country legalizes same sex marriage, and we gain more and more of the civil rights we deserve. And there's N-O-T-H-I-N-G you can do about it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! !

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#37 Jan 3, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Being from Mississippi, I bet you needed a dictionary to spell these wods correctly.
Irony, gotta love it.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#38 Jan 3, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah, blah. I bet you can't wait until you grow up......then you can be a dog turd legally. Sit back and watch as state after state and country after country legalizes same sex marriage, and we gain more and more of the civil rights we deserve. And there's N-O-T-H-I-N-G you can do about it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! !
LMAO, that's your best retort? That I can't wait to grow up? Again, you miss the point. I don't care what rights you have. It doesn't mean I have to agree with it or accept you as a "person". I will still point and laugh at you. I will still make fun of you. I will still call you names and use derogatory terms to describe you. Oh, and guess what? There is N-O-T-H-I-N-G you can do about it bahahahahahahaha
ducks rule

Villanova, PA

#39 Jan 3, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
Hilarious indeed how homophobes come out of the woodwork and cry "victim" when a bigoted celebrity is criticized for spewing out hate.
Hilarious indeed how homo gays crawl out from under their rock and slime to criticize anyone who doesn't agree with their filthy,dirty and perverted life style.By the way,Duck Dynasty thanks the homo community for doubling their income and viewers and to tell the closet homo's who watch the ducks good for you,keep your freedom to watch what ever you want,don't let GLAAD bully you!
Coney Turdis

United States

#40 Jan 3, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Being from Mississippi, I bet you needed a dictionary to spell these wods correctly.
Awww......Don't be butt hurt ( no pun intended) to find out we southerners can spell and think for ourselves and also have internet access.....my how behind the times you people are.....
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#41 Jan 3, 2014
ducks rule wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious indeed how homo gays crawl out from under their rock and slime to criticize anyone who doesn't agree with their filthy,dirty and perverted life style.By the way,Duck Dynasty thanks the homo community for doubling their income and viewers and to tell the closet homo's who watch the ducks good for you,keep your freedom to watch what ever you want,don't let GLAAD bully you!
LOL! Do you think a stupid hillibilly like Phil Robertson or his BORING TV show means anything compared to the fact that gay marriage is being legalized in state after state and country after country, gays can serve openly in the military, and we are gaining even more civil rights? Phil is exactly like you....an ignorant homophobe who can't face the fact that his way of thinking is becoming a thing of the past.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#42 Jan 3, 2014
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, that's your best retort? That I can't wait to grow up? Again, you miss the point. I don't care what rights you have. It doesn't mean I have to agree with it or accept you as a "person". I will still point and laugh at you. I will still make fun of you. I will still call you names and use derogatory terms to describe you. Oh, and guess what? There is N-O-T-H-I-N-G you can do about it bahahahahahahaha
Ask me if I care, a**hole.
comeonnow

Madison, MS

#43 Jan 3, 2014
ducks rule wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us break down this statement,
" filthy,dirty and perverted life style"

Filthy, who is filthy? The Duck men are so filthy and nasty looking. If I saw them in the mall or in a store I would cross the way to avoid them, you would think with all the money they have they could afford a bar of soap and decent razor. They are beyond repulsive and revolting. They are just so dirty looking.
Perverted, who is perverted? I will tell you, Phil is! He says that 15 and 16 year old girls should marry. Really? Seriously? Come one!!! What honorable person would allow or even want their child to marry at that age? And what man would want to marry a child that age? Oh, let me tell you, A PERVERT, like Phil!!

You people defending these redneck lunatics are as disgusting as they are, and so damn naive that you believe everything they say on that stupid show. It is all for RATINGS, it is about as real Pamela Andersons breasts!
Morons, turn on the History channel and get some real culture.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#44 Jan 3, 2014
Coney Turdis wrote:
<quoted text> Awww......Don't be butt hurt ( no pun intended) to find out we southerners can spell and think for ourselves and also have internet access.....my how behind the times you people are.....
He is in Kentucky. Nuff said lol.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#45 Jan 3, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Do you think a stupid hillibilly like Phil Robertson or his BORING TV show means anything compared to the fact that gay marriage is being legalized in state after state and country after country, gays can serve openly in the military, and we are gaining even more civil rights? Phil is exactly like you....an ignorant homophobe who can't face the fact that his way of thinking is becoming a thing of the past.
Lol, congrats. It's 2014 and you are finally getting rights everyone else has had forever.

Who cares what is legal? That doesn't mean that you have to be accepted by society. You are now and will always be a freak of nature. Your kind are nothing more than sideshow exhibits for normal people to stare at and make fun of. You are the monkey in the zoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 min Freedomofexpression 13,064
News Birth-record fix for gays falls to lower court 5 min Hilda 17
Corn Shuckers 8 min Milton 3
News America opposes gay marriage (Dec '09) 32 min Fhipog 1,788
News Trump reportedly joked that Pence wants to see ... 1 hr truth be told 18
News Who would be a better president: Donald Trump o... 1 hr Noe 36
News Stopping hate crimes against transgender Americans 1 hr Ronald 6
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 1 hr Wondering 341
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr NoahLovesU 57,591
More from around the web