Duck Flap: Truth is 'hate' to those w...

Duck Flap: Truth is 'hate' to those who 'hate' truth

There are 412 comments on the Intellectual Conservative Politics and Philosophy story from Dec 22, 2013, titled Duck Flap: Truth is 'hate' to those who 'hate' truth. In it, Intellectual Conservative Politics and Philosophy reports that:

As widely reported, Phil Robertson, the patriarch in A&E's breakaway hit "Duck Dynasty," recently ran a-fowl of homosexual pressure groups, ruffling "progressive" feathers throughout concentrated pockets of deep blue America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Intellectual Conservative Politics and Philosophy.

ami

Madison, MS

#218 Jan 26, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello DumDum.
Most of us have posted together for years. We do what we call a Tard Hunt and then play K!ck-A-Tard with the tards we locate.
Once we smell the blood of a Tard in the water, we're drawn to it like sharks. We naturally migrate where the fun is and yes, K!ck-A-Tard is a very fun game ;)
The fact that you use the term "tard" so often screams the type of person you are, the integrity you lack.
Using this word is disgusting, I speak this because I have a cousin who is mentally challenged. None of us can help the way we are born.
With this statement, "K!ck-A-Tard is a very fun game"
I truly hope you are not a Christian.
The compassion that is absent in your heart is shameful

“BACK IN TIME”

Since: Dec 13

Under a Bridge, USA

#219 Jan 26, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The internets is a wild place and not suitable for some elderly or the easily offended.
Good evening Gnu.

Peace?

“BACK IN TIME”

Under a Bridge, USA

#220 Jan 26, 2014
ami wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you use the term "tard" so often screams the type of person you are, the integrity you lack.
Using this word is disgusting, I speak this because I have a cousin who is mentally challenged. None of us can help the way we are born.
You've got to understand there are some folks on the internet that seem to be mentally challenged, but have never been diagnosed. lol

I believe thats what Gnu Guy is refering to. Not no one who is mentally challenged, such as your cousin.

So chill out some Ami.
deadeye

United States

#221 Jan 26, 2014
Kinda funny.

Satan and his halfwit groupies came to save you all from me because those fools think they're internet kings.

I've been gone a month. He immediately proved he was the very disease he tried to protect this place from.

Way to discredit yourself, numb nuts. Oh and a very special thanks for continuing my work so you get the heat and I get what I want. Big bad internet trolls never do understand how easily they are manipulated. They knee jerk a reaction and never consider that they're inflicting the poostorm I started brewing.Right Juju?

Hey do me a favor... tell Smarty I said hi, puppet.

“BACK IN TIME”

Under a Bridge, USA

#222 Jan 27, 2014
deadeye wrote:
Kinda funny.
Satan and his halfwit groupies came to save you all from me because those fools think they're internet kings.
I've been gone a month. He immediately proved he was the very disease he tried to protect this place from.
Way to discredit yourself, numb nuts. Oh and a very special thanks for continuing my work so you get the heat and I get what I want. Big bad internet trolls never do understand how easily they are manipulated. They knee jerk a reaction and never consider that they're inflicting the poostorm I started brewing.Right Juju?
Theres two things wrong with your post, CTR. One is using Jujus name and the other is using Smartys name.

I think Satan is fair game to you, and I also think you are fair game for Satan. I just wish you would leave the girls alone.

Let the men work it out.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#223 Jan 27, 2014
say-my-name wrote:
<quoted text>yes, pam is 54 years old and physically disabled. just because your dear sweat friend says different doesn't mean your dear sweat friend is telling the truth and the sick part is, she has as many or more socks then you do.
She is mentally disabled too, much like you. Hello sissyboi

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#224 Jan 27, 2014
deadeye wrote:
Kinda funny.
Actually it's been quiet without you. No one misswed you. I am so glad you are back though.

Stop pretending like you did anything dikweed. You are nothing more than a coward that can't fight your own battles. You used trusting women as leverage against me because you aren't man enough to deal with me yourself.

How is your dead mommy?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#225 Jan 27, 2014
*missed

That even messed me up.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#226 Jan 27, 2014
ami wrote:
<quoted text>
What a coincience, so does your cousin.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#227 Jan 27, 2014
say-my-name wrote:
<quoted text>since I was talking about satan and you chimed in for him yes or maybe it is just a coincidance that all the same socks here was on the Winchester Ky forum at the same time?
We are all the same person moron. There are only two people on the internet, you and me. Didn't you know that?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#228 Jan 27, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not argue with you about Pam. I don't know her nor have I ever posted to her, unless she uses multiple names?
You know how this works, don't you. I have left many threads in many places just because I didn't like the people or the topic. So my point is this. If Pam doesn't like the thread or the people on it, move on, case closed.
Now about the disabled part. If she's disabled and you know her personally. Tell her I'm sorry that she is, and it's unfortunate. On the other hand you don't know wheather I am or not, correct? There are all type people on here, some I like, some I don't. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you probably don't care much for me, right?
Let me ask you a question. Why are you here on this thread? What do you hope to gain? So if you're here on a mission to jump on someone, how much better are you, than the ones you're bashing?
All that little gal wants is attention. Nobody has missed him. This forum has been nice and quiet without him and he is all manners of burr hurt because of that. He has been slinking around watching me like the creepy little weiner that he is hoping to find something that he could come back here and tell the locals that I am worse than he is.

Poor wittle CRY. Bahahahahahahaahahaha

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#229 Jan 27, 2014
say-my-name wrote:
<quoted text>yes, pam is 54 years old and physically disabled. just because your dear sweat friend says different doesn't mean your dear sweat friend is telling the truth and the sick part is, she has as many or more socks then you do.
LMAO, my bad. I thought you were PrincessCRY for a minute. Even he is more literate than that. I think I owe you an apolg, apolo, ok I didn't mean to call you that retard.

Hi Pam.

“BACK IN TIME”

Under a Bridge, USA

#230 Jan 27, 2014
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all the same person moron. There are only two people on the internet, you and me. Didn't you know that?
Morning friend.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#231 Jan 27, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning friend.
Good morning buddy.

Since: Nov 12

New York City

#232 Jan 27, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The internets is a wild place and not suitable for some elderly or the easily offended.
excuses, excuses.

Puhleeze change socks, that one is starting to stink up the place.

New York City

#237 Jan 27, 2014
deadeye wrote:
Kinda funny.
Hi there, i'm new to the area. so is JuJu the man wearing all the stinky socks? He took his sock drawer to the Winchester Kentucky topix forum to help mob a disabled elderly woman. He calls it entertaining.

Let me guess. he has been bombarding this forum with spam and keeping drama going? There seems to be a sock crazed nut on every topix forum.

New York City

#242 Jan 27, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet she's not gonna recover.
You think the worms are working their way thru her body or did he cook her saggy old ass and throw her away?
people like you are a total waste of precious resources.

“Hackers are cowards!!”

Since: Sep 13

Ackerman, MS

#243 Jan 27, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Say my name, sweetie. Tell me who I am today.
Gnu my name,gnu that?? LOL snort!!! What the heck is a sock in the world of topix???

“BACK IN TIME”

Under a Bridge, USA

#246 Jan 27, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Spooner, I don't know you from any other anonymous messageboard poster. If you and I have posted in an unkind manner towards each other, it didn't mean enough to me for me to think twice about it ;)
Cool.

“BACK IN TIME”

Under a Bridge, USA

#247 Jan 27, 2014
say-my-name wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there, i'm new to the area. so is JuJu the man wearing all the stinky socks? He took his sock drawer to the Winchester Kentucky topix forum to help mob a disabled elderly woman. He calls it entertaining.
Let me guess. he has been bombarding this forum with spam and keeping drama going? There seems to be a sock crazed nut on every topix forum.
Juju. Is there something you need to tell me? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News French minister Mounir Mahjoubi comes out as ga... 18 min NE Jade 2
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 31 min NE Jade 28,153
News The Fight for LGBT Equality in 2018 Will Be Fierce 1 hr OSCAR FARTS 130
News Lyft driver in Indianapolis orders gay couple o... 3 hr Imprtnrd 8
Gay text and call (Aug '12) 6 hr James 63
News Study: Many gay and bisexual teenage boys use a... 6 hr zan 5
News Gay man wants to challenge clerk who denied mar... 9 hr cpeter1313 11
News Maryland bans 'gay conversion therapy' for minors 9 hr Jadene 31