Egg donation in exchange for healthy ...

Egg donation in exchange for healthy sperm

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

fi4fitness

UK

#1 Oct 27, 2010
Hi, we're a straight couple who are unable to conceive due to the poor quality of my eggs, the only option for us now is egg donation, we're looking for a someone who is hoping to have a baby of their own and would consider egg donation in exchange for sperm. The process would include the chance to freeze embryos for the future. This is a genuine request, sadly this is our last chance, anyone kind enough to reply should be under 35 and obviously in good health, but there are no other conditions.
Agy

UK

#2 Aug 25, 2012
I would consider this. Email me more details as I don't want to discuss on a public post [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 2 min Holy Silicon Wafer 636
News North Carolina fight over transgender rights, b... 4 min Mike D- 21
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Terra Firma 34,232
News Republican John Boehner calls Ted Cruz 'Lucifer... 9 min Holy Silicon Wafer 13
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 11 min Three Days 1,872
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 56 min June VanDerMark 9,765
JADE Saturday night thread 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 15
More from around the web