Cardinal Keith O'Brien Told By Vatica...

Cardinal Keith O'Brien Told By Vatican To Vacate Scotland

There are 3 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from May 4, 2013, titled Cardinal Keith O'Brien Told By Vatican To Vacate Scotland. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Disgraced Scottish Cardinal Kieth O'Brien has been told by the Vatican to leave the nation of Scotland. Perhaps they would like to send him to Coventry?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

SirAndrew

Honolulu, HI

#1 May 4, 2013
Or perhaps they could move him to the Vatican so he'll be among his own kind. Has anyone, by the way, ever bothered to check the Vatican's monthly Wesson Oil bill? Or have they moved up to ForPlay?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 May 4, 2013
Send him to New Jersey !
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Levittown, PA

#3 May 4, 2013
"Personally, I find it an atrocious way to treat someone who has been facing up to their responsibilities.”

The denial is astonishing. The guy's a dallying, sexually assaulting, homophobic, power abusing closet case.

OTOH, I guess that is living up to one's responsibilities as an obedient RCC clergyperson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 3 min Frankie Rizzo 34
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min Strel 16,089
News Kentucky Has a Gay Senate Candidate - Does Anyb... 20 min Superheterodyne 6
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 25 min YouDidntBuildThat 125
News Egyptian Police Using Gay Dating Apps To Hunt Gays 27 min Superheterodyne 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 27 min Wondering 38,870
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 48 min Dunk 22
More from around the web