Suit brought on behalf of boys seeking gay therapy

Oct 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Clover Herald

A second federal lawsuit has been filed seeking to overturn California's new ban on psychotherapy aimed at making gay or lesbian teenagers straight.

Comments
61 - 80 of 99 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2012

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting story about that cat.
Curtsee and a few others have published a magazine called "Gay cats with gay owners" and that particular cat named Alinsky was on the cover of first issue.
I think some pics are photo shopped due to the graphic and unnatural pics of same sex cats doing sick things to each other .
I went to store to buy dog food and by accident the wholesaler mixed in that one mag with the Dog World magazine, I could not believe my eyes .
Oh, come ON! Leave the humor to the professionals. i have told you I don't know Alinsky. I could look him up in 20 seconds but will not so I can have plausible deniability. How many ways must I say it? I don't lie about you. Why do you find it so fun to lie about me all the time? That is not the Golden Rule.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Here Kitty Kitty wrote:
Christians suing for the right to molest 14 and 15 year-old gay boys and get paid to do it?
Are protestants trying to outdo the catholic church?
These are exactly the kinds of fake 'therapists' California just outlawed
Feed 'em to the lions
with extra sauce
Terrifies you and your ilk, doesnt it?

Terrifies you because the thought of therapy which actually works is not what you anti-science lib fascists want to hear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, those guys have said HIDEOUS things to us here. Absolutely hideous. As for Mona, he can be prickly, but at least he is consistent. I have wondered why he doesn't register, but since you are champion of the meek, why not support him also. I think Cletus and NoQ are the same person, actually. If you think him calling me "faggot" and "queer" constantly is pro-family, and that they deserve to be protected from meanies, that says a lot about you.
NoQ can be very witty and funny and you KNOW it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>You found that cruel vicious post "hilarious"? Oh, my.
Cruel and vicious are what you libs were and still are to the real Sarah Palin and her son so please don't be a hypocrite.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cruel and vicious are what you libs were and still are to the real Sarah Palin and her son so please don't be a hypocrite.
Pointing out actions of public figures and direct attacks are two different things, and YOU know it. I've never ever said one word about Sarah's son, yet another lie you make about me.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Direct attacks pointed at private citizens, I meant. Which you love to do about me.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cletus and NoQ are respected and due to the nature of their posts, I imagine that for safety reasons from radical and dangerous anti-family liberals, they prefer not to register.
I understand and it makes sense.
Strange -- I've never heard of a case where anti-gay people have ever been threatened by anyone for speaking out against LGBT people. On the contrary there are lots of cases where LGBT people have been physically attacked and even murdered by anti-gay people.

Ever heard of Matthew Sheppard?

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrifies you because the thought of therapy which actually works is not what you anti-science lib fascists want to hear.
Sorry, but "praying away the gay" isn't scientific. And when even the head of Exodus International, one of the biggest ex-gay proponents out there, admits that attempts to "convert" gays to straight has a 99.99% failure rate, your claims ring awfully hollow.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Both", tee hee, are unregistered little cowards"
Like Mona Lott. A sad lib coward who is confused whether it is a man or woman.
I still can't figure out how any sane person would think patterning their screen name after one of the biggest failures and laughingstocks in modern American politics will make them look like anything but one of the biggest laughingstocks on Topix.

But I gotta give credit where credit is due.

At least YOU haven't become a quitter.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cletus and NoQ are respected and due to the nature of their posts, I imagine that for safety reasons from radical and dangerous anti-family liberals, they prefer not to register.
Glad we finally agree on something. With posts like this I think I'd hide under a rock too:

NoQ's post #77 this thread:

"Guess what Fa$$ot, I heard that even though you're a fking Queer, you can even find another Fa$$ot that will have you. HaHaHaHaHaHa. How fking sad is that. HaHaHaHa. And you talk about me. HaHaHaHa. Got some valuable advice for you Queer, get into the Queers country club, also know as prison, in the US, and you won't have any trouble finding a partner. For life if necessary. LMFAO "

You got one screwed up moral compass "luv".

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
We can see how successful said therapy has been with NoQ.

Hey America, check out the kind of language "luv palin" wants to teach your 5 year olds.

Post 77 this thread.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
NoQ can be very witty and funny and you KNOW it.
I can just picture the two of you out on a bar crawl together.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
she has a son?
I knew she had other children but he only one you guys ever trot out for her dog and pony show is Bristol, the poster child for the just teach abstinence crowd.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona is just a disgusting coward with no morals .
"Those others have more names than Satan's list, I am sure they are on HIS list too"
Mona is the only one on Satans list .
See, this is why you are known to be stupid. You believe lies and stand by insulting people like NoQ. By doing this (and by having done many other things in the past, but lets not make this a wall of text), you are invalidating everything you say. You support hate, that is the truth and the end of it.

Have fun living your life of a shit stain on society.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I can just picture the two of you out on a bar crawl together.
and accidently walking into a gay bar not knowing it! ROTFL!

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but "praying away the gay" isn't scientific. And when even the head of Exodus International, one of the biggest ex-gay proponents out there, admits that attempts to "convert" gays to straight has a 99.99% failure rate, your claims ring awfully hollow.
She's too uneducated to make any sense, there's no point in arguing the facts with her because he obviously won't understand them.

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>and accidently walking into a gay bar not knowing it! ROTFL!
"Accidentally" of course. Accidentally on purpose.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
"Accidentally" of course. Accidentally on purpose.
yup. the old "needed to use the phone" line.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

make them prove the existence of god.... otherwise throw teir case ot on the grounds of here say
Junior Esquire

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Conversely, I have never heard of a straight seeking therapy to become gay. But if that happened, i'm sure the gays would not object.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••