Suit brought on behalf of boys seeking gay therapy

Oct 4, 2012 Full story: Clover Herald 99

A second federal lawsuit has been filed seeking to overturn California's new ban on psychotherapy aimed at making gay or lesbian teenagers straight.

Full Story

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#58 Oct 6, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a TRUE PERVERTED FA&&OT. I still say you're into young little boys. You nasty freak.
Keep your fantasies to yourself and stay away from the children.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#61 Oct 7, 2012
Curteese wrote:
I'll bet fatso Marcus Bachmann is shivering in his extra wide boots right now. There goes his LUCRATIVE career! What will they do when his wife is tossed out of HER job this coming year too?
Probably go back on the dole being foster parents again. Of course now she'll have that nice comfy govt. pension as well.

Aren't we all glad government doesn't create jobs like she said?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#62 Oct 7, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"LucLuckily, I have my husband "
LOL , NO dear you do not have a real husband , you have a make pretend "husband" . He is a "guy" who lives with you and you both play dysfunctional house.
It wouldn't be a "Rose_NOHO" would it ?
You both have so much in common.
You don't have a "real" husband. You have a cracker jack.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#63 Oct 7, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what Fa$$ot, I heard that even though you're a fking Queer, you can even find another Fa$$ot that will have you. HaHaHaHaHaHa. How fking sad is that. HaHaHaHa. And you talk about me. HaHaHaHa. Got some valuable advice for you Queer, get into the Queers country club, also know as prison, in the US, and you won't have any trouble finding a partner. For life if necessary. LMFAO
Honey, if you don't get some dick, and soon, you are going to crack up. It's all you can talk about. Geez..... are you THAT ugly that you can even get any dick?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#64 Oct 7, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's absolutely all you Fa$$ots are good for, is being the grammar patrol. Sad, pathetic, and perverted. No one respects a man that su:cks another mans dick, especially one who rides a tricycle. LMFAO
He actually looks pretty good in that photo. Let's see your handsome mug on here, shall we? Oh, that's right, you are an unregistered little coward. No one respects a lily liver coward.
Cletus

Irving, TX

#65 Oct 7, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>He actually looks pretty good in that photo. Let's see your handsome mug on here, shall we? Oh, that's right, you are an unregistered little coward. No one respects a lily liver coward.
Why don't you post your real pic instead of that pic of the queer cat, bet you like like a creepy Mr Clean, jew queer or something?!?!

Montreal

#66 Oct 7, 2012
Cletus wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you post your real pic instead of that pic of the queer cat, bet you like like a creepy Mr Clean, jew queer or something?!?!
Why don't you register, instead of using different names to make it seem like many people support your claims?
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

#67 Oct 7, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you register, instead of using different names to make it seem like many people support your claims?
Interesting, since most gays are against a requirement for photo ID at the voting booth, and we know why.
Besides, by using multiple aliases, one can take advantage of the innate paranoia of the homosexual mind.

Montreal

#68 Oct 7, 2012
Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, since most gays are against a requirement for photo ID at the voting booth, and we know why.
Besides, by using multiple aliases, one can take advantage of the innate paranoia of the homosexual mind.
Pulling more claims out of your ass. Of course, you never back up any of your claims, you know they're all empty.

Palm Springs, California

#71 Oct 7, 2012
Cletus wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you post your real pic instead of that pic of the queer cat, bet you like like a creepy Mr Clean, jew queer or something?!?!
Actually I was speaking to NoQ, but for some reason you feel impelled to chime in, could it be that you ARE NoQ or something? Who can tell with the endless stream of LIES you post day after day and endless list of false names. I began to see through it when you "both" all of a sudden have "beautiful women" at home. What an amazing coincidence that you "both" use the same term.

Lying coward. Little pussy coward. bwak bwak bwak, chicken liver. Coward, nothing lower in the world.

Palm Springs, California

#72 Oct 7, 2012
Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to NoQ and Brown Lipstick, those two have more false names than the New York phone book has listings. "Both", tee hee, are unregistered little cowards, unlike you, who NEVER use false names and you have been registered for years..oh, yeah....oh, how awkward.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

#73 Oct 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to NoQ and Brown Lipstick, those two have more false names than the New York phone book has listings. "Both", tee hee, are unregistered little cowards, unlike you, who NEVER use false names and you have been registered for years..oh, yeah....oh, how awkward.
"Both", tee hee, are unregistered little cowards"

Like Mona Lott. A sad lib coward who is confused whether it is a man or woman.

Palm Springs, California

#74 Oct 8, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Both", tee hee, are unregistered little cowards"
Like Mona Lott. A sad lib coward who is confused whether it is a man or woman.
At least you're registered, I have to give you that. Those others have more names than Satan's list, I am sure they are on HIS list too.
Cletus

Forney, TX

#75 Oct 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>At least you're registered, I have to give you that. Those others have more names than Satan's list, I am sure they are on HIS list too.
Speaking of registering, I think ALL queers should be reqired to register as sex offenders!!!

Location hidden

#78 Oct 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>At least you're registered, I have to give you that. Those others have more names than Satan's list, I am sure they are on HIS list too.
Cletus and NoQ are respected and due to the nature of their posts, I imagine that for safety reasons from radical and dangerous anti-family liberals, they prefer not to register.

I understand and it makes sense.

Mona is just a disgusting coward with no morals .

"Those others have more names than Satan's list, I am sure they are on HIS list too"

Mona is the only one on Satans list .

Location hidden

#79 Oct 8, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what Fa$$ot, I heard that even though you're a fking Queer, you can even find another Fa$$ot that will have you. HaHaHaHaHaHa. How fking sad is that. HaHaHaHa. And you talk about me. HaHaHaHa. Got some valuable advice for you Queer, get into the Queers country club, also know as prison, in the US, and you won't have any trouble finding a partner. For life if necessary. LMFAO
Lol some of your posts are hilarious .

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#80 Oct 8, 2012
Cletus wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of registering, I think ALL queers should be reqired to register as sex offenders!!!
Yup, your registered right there at the insitution but we knew that already! ROTFL@U.

Location hidden

#81 Oct 8, 2012
Cletus wrote:
Interesting story about that cat.

Curtsee and a few others have published a magazine called "Gay cats with gay owners" and that particular cat named Alinsky was on the cover of first issue.

I think some pics are photo shopped due to the graphic and unnatural pics of same sex cats doing sick things to each other .

I went to store to buy dog food and by accident the wholesaler mixed in that one mag with the Dog World magazine, I could not believe my eyes .

Palm Springs, California

#82 Oct 8, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cletus and NoQ are respected and due to the nature of their posts, I imagine that for safety reasons from radical and dangerous anti-family liberals, they prefer not to register.
I understand and it makes sense.
Mona is just a disgusting coward with no morals .
"Those others have more names than Satan's list, I am sure they are on HIS list too"
Mona is the only one on Satans list .
Honey, those guys have said HIDEOUS things to us here. Absolutely hideous. As for Mona, he can be prickly, but at least he is consistent. I have wondered why he doesn't register, but since you are champion of the meek, why not support him also. I think Cletus and NoQ are the same person, actually. If you think him calling me "faggot" and "queer" constantly is pro-family, and that they deserve to be protected from meanies, that says a lot about you.

Palm Springs, California

#83 Oct 8, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol some of your posts are hilarious .
You found that cruel vicious post "hilarious"? Oh, my.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 min cpeter1313 1,368
Gay marriage: Alaska, Arizona couples win fight 5 min Fa-Foxy 26
Gay Couple Sues Vt. Town for 10 Years of Allege... (Mar '14) 5 min Here Kitty Kitty 26
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 8 min NorCal Native 41
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 15 min Pro Ukraine 1,945
Miss. ban on same-sex marriage challenged in... 34 min Jumper The wise 6
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 43 min Frankie Rizzo 68,091
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,995
Houston Tells Pastors to Turn Over Sermons or F... 3 hr Reverend John Mcfart 226
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 4 hr KiMare 580

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE