Suit brought on behalf of boys seekin...

Suit brought on behalf of boys seeking gay therapy

There are 99 comments on the Clover Herald story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Suit brought on behalf of boys seeking gay therapy. In it, Clover Herald reports that:

A second federal lawsuit has been filed seeking to overturn California's new ban on psychotherapy aimed at making gay or lesbian teenagers straight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clover Herald.

Victor

Burnet, TX

#26 Oct 5, 2012
Leftatalbuquerque wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one here that's delusional. The world is changing around you and enshrining rights of those you irrationally despise into law, and you sit there saying that it must all be a big conspiracy...
What a fking loser you are. No woman, no job, no life, no self respect. Your parents should be spanked.
What's with the pic of the pansy azz queer on the tricycle, are you gay or something?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#27 Oct 5, 2012
Victor wrote:
<quoted text>What's with the pic of the pansy azz queer on the tricycle, are you gay or something?
What's with the idiotic remark, are you an imbecile or something?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#29 Oct 5, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you fking Queers are delusional. You're still the very small minority and you Fa$$ots always will be. Will there be some normal people that will except you? Yes, some will cause they feel sorry for you freaks, but most won't and never will. You've got to be retarded to actually believe you co;cksu;ckers are normal and the rest are not. Like I said, delusional. HeII you got to be retarded to put your big A$$ on that trike. By the way Freak, I've got everything I want, a beautiful woman, terrific job, great life and yes respect, unlike you Fa$$ot, ain't no one going to respect a guy that su;cks another mans dick. Live with it bitc:h.
What does your hanging and chatting up gays you despise so much say about YOU? What do you get out of this? What need does this fill for you?

BTW, there ain't NUTHIN' better than a good dick! Or a good sucker. Umm, dick. A lot better than vaggh. I guess your beautiful woman doesn't know how to DO it correctly, too bad for YOU!

Montreal

#31 Oct 6, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHaHa. Next thing you know, you'll be saying there ain't nothing better than a nice tender young dick. You Fa&&ots are all alike, if it has a dick, you on it like a catfish on a worm. You fking PERVERTS
Do you assume this opinion from experience?

Montreal

#35 Oct 6, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to insult him by making a gay insult?
I'm simply asking how he came by this opinion.

Montreal

#36 Oct 6, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
So, you think that gay strangers should be allowed to force them to be gay and to get in schools and tell them as young as 5 and 6.
For a "LIE Buster," you seem to tell a lot of lies. No one can force anyone to be gay, same thing as force them to be straight. It can't happen. Also, nothing about this topic has anything to do with children.
LlE Buster wrote:
Well, these boys are fighting for the right not to be suicidal, which is inherently and innately part of being gay.
This is hilarious! The reason the suicide rate is so high is because people bully gay people more than others and more virulently. People tell them their existence is wrong and they are sinning by being alive. These things cause them to commit suicide.
There's nothing "inherent" or "innate" about it.
Again, not a very good "LIE Buster," but more of a lie creator.
LlE Buster wrote:
There are over 100,000 ex-gays in the US, happy and not suicidal.
pfox.org , look it up and stop your brainwashing bull.
More lies! Who would have guessed?
Even the founder of Exodus International admitted that 99% of the time, the "therapy" doesn't work. It has been proven that this does not work. You can believe it all you want, but don't try and shove the obvious lie in people's faces.
See, if there really was a way to convert gay people to straight people, then straight people could be converted into gay people. I've known straight people who have wanted to be gay, tried, and failed.
You are one of the worst liars on this site.

And that site doesn't say much, it's just a bunch of anti-gay propaganda anyways, since all legitimate sources say that conversion "therapy" doesn't work and only harms the individual.
LlE Buster wrote:
I know some ex-gays and you gays harass them 10 times worse than the alleged harassment that you gays claim.
Give us proof of this. If they wish to delude themselves into thinking they are "cured" of their orientation, then they can do just that. Eventually they all find themselves trying to get some action a few years down the line.
LlE Buster wrote:
You call the traitors, because they expose your gay lie.
There is no "gay lie," so this doesn't make any sense.
LlE Buster wrote:
I know ex-gay lesbians, who have no hint of gay urges and now counsel other gays.
Sure you do...and I know Santa Claus.
What's an ex-gay lesbian, shouldn't that be ex-lesbian? Shows you have no idea what you're talking about.
LlE Buster wrote:
If you want to be gay, then that is your choice.
Not many want to be gay and no, it isn't a choice.
Can YOU choose to have an attraction to the same sex?
LlE Buster wrote:
If we tried to force therapy on you, you would scream, but how dare you infringe upon these boys rights.
Huh? It's proven to be harmful and not work. This is all there needs to be said.
That's like saying "This injection has a 99% chance of killing many of your brain cells and basic functions, but we should give it to you because there's that 1% chance of it making you right handed instead of left handed."
LlE Buster wrote:
The boys want to do this, your denial of therapy and caused many gays to feel trapped, AND THAT IS WHAT CAUSES GAY SUICIDES.
If they really want this, then why don't they wait until they're 18 and capable of making important life decisions?
Stopping people from getting "therapy" that's known to be harmful and noneffective is causing suicides? Not the people telling them they are worthless? Well, there's more of the bullshit pouring out of your mind.
LlE Buster wrote:
STOP YOUR BIGOTED HATE.
What is this I don't even.

Montreal

#37 Oct 6, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Gays agree, then they commit suicide.
What does 99% of gay men and oral anal sex say?
Or, 91% of gay men and anal sex say?
Or, 53% of suicides being gay say?
Or, 70% of prisoners admitting to consensual gay sex?
What the hell does this comment even mean?
Why don't you go sleep it off, then come back when you're a little more understandable. Or, you know, don't come back at all.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Oct 6, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>So, you think that gay strangers should be allowed to force them to be gay and to get in schools and tell them as young as 5 and 6. Well, these boys are fighting for the right not to be suicidal, which is inherently and innately part of being gay.
There are over 100,000 ex-gays in the US, happy and not suicidal.
pfox.org , look it up and stop your brainwashing bull.
I know some ex-gays and you gays harass them 10 times worse than the alleged harassment that you gays claim. You call the traitors, because they expose your gay lie. I know ex-gay lesbians, who have no hint of gay urges and now counsel other gays.
If you want to be gay, then that is your choice. If we tried to force therapy on you, you would scream, but how dare you infringe upon these boys rights. The boys want to do this, your denial of therapy and caused many gays to feel trapped, AND THAT IS WHAT CAUSES GAY SUICIDES.
STOP YOUR BIGOTED HATE.
I see you drank the Kool Aid.
Jose

Hollywood, FL

#40 Oct 6, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you recognize the truth fa$$ot.
I think you are #14.

Top 15 Anti-Gay Activists Caught Being Gay

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-anti-gay-ac...

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#41 Oct 6, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be hard huh ? Well, maybe for you but I'm neither. I'd say more like knowledgeable & truthful. Sorry but I've never learn to RED yet. LOL HOMOSexuality is abomination, perverted, & not normal. You have a lot of clearlys there. Let me throw some back at ya. Clearly you are a Queer, Clearly you accept the perverted lifestyle that goes along with being a Fa$$ot and Clearly you lie just like all HO;MOS do. Our children are precious and don't need to be subjected to that kind of perversion if there's any way possible to prevent it. So use the brain GOD gave you and try to save our children from the kind of shit you're into before it's too late.
Take that last sentence and put it to good use....before it's too late! Get out there and get it done, instead of wasting your time posting stupid stuff.

Montreal

#42 Oct 6, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you fking Queers are so perverted, you'll do just about anything. I'm very sure you know exactly what I mean, PERVERT
Well then you really don't know...unless you've gotten a bj from another man.

Palm Springs, California

#43 Oct 6, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHaHa. Next thing you know, you'll be saying there ain't nothing better than a nice tender young dick. You Fa&&ots are all alike, if it has a dick, you on it like a catfish on a worm. You fking PERVERTS
Nope, don't understand the man boy thing at ALL. I only like them well primed, at least 45 and manly. No need for fish or animals, there are PLENTY of hot men out there. Luckily, I have my husband and he is all I need. He thinks I am silly for wasting time on Topix, but it is my little bad habit. Better than boozing it up, however.

Palm Springs, California

#44 Oct 6, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you really don't know...unless you've gotten a bj from another man.
From his anger and frustration I can tell his "beautiful woman" is NOT good at oral, or refuses to do it at all. He is SEETHING with jealousy.
Cletus

Edinburg, TX

#45 Oct 6, 2012
I don't think homosexuals should be having sex with children.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

#46 Oct 6, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, don't understand the man boy thing at ALL. I only like them well primed, at least 45 and manly. No need for fish or animals, there are PLENTY of hot men out there. Luckily, I have my husband and he is all I need. He thinks I am silly for wasting time on Topix, but it is my little bad habit. Better than boozing it up, however.
"LucLuckily, I have my husband "

LOL , NO dear you do not have a real husband , you have a make pretend "husband" . He is a "guy" who lives with you and you both play dysfunctional house.

It wouldn't be a "Rose_NOHO" would it ?

You both have so much in common.

Palm Springs, California

#48 Oct 6, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL , NO dear you do not have a real husband , you have a make pretend "husband" . He is a "guy" who lives with you and you both play dysfunctional house.
Hardly. she is North Hollywood and female. I am in Palm Springs and male. Duhh!

I've been with my hubby since 1994. How can what we do at home in private POSSIBLY affect you? Why are you so nosy? I have ZERO interest in your home life...zero. Live and be healthy is my motto. Why can't you use the Golden Rule?

Anyway, I'm tired of your sweaty shrill posts. Time to lighten it up around here. On another post I gave you a big description of the lovely cactus shaped cake I am making today for J's surprise birthday party. Why not take a look at that? You are entirely too brittle and prickly. Do you EVER have fun? It seems not, to me, too busy looking under your bed for commies or blacks or Queers. Try to ENJOY life, for goodness' sake.

If you'd like, on the private Topix message system, I can send the you the recipe and construction of the cactus cake so you can bake one for your next smart dinner party, or church social.

Montreal

#49 Oct 6, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have a real husband. He and his husband are not harming your way of life in any way. There is no reason to intrude on other people's lives like you are trying to do.
Why are you so obsessed with other people's lives?

Now why don't you take the kind man's cactus cake recipe and be on your way. He is trying to be nice to you, he is trying to be nice to one who is trying to take his rights away. Take this as a sign.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#55 Oct 6, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you fking Queers are delusional. You're still the very small minority and you Fa$$ots always will be. Will there be some normal people that will except you? Yes, some will cause they feel sorry for you freaks, but most won't and never will. You've got to be retarded to actually believe you co;cksu;ckers are normal and the rest are not. Like I said, delusional. HeII you got to be retarded to put your big A$$ on that trike. By the way Freak, I've got everything I want, a beautiful woman, terrific job, great life and yes respect, unlike you Fa$$ot, ain't no one going to respect a guy that su;cks another mans dick. Live with it bitc:h.
You lie like a cheap rug. You have NOTHING. Least of all, an education: it's spelled "accept", and I guess correct spelling being a sign of intelligence applies to all "except" you, right?

Now tell me why a woman sucking [email protected] is ok, but not a guy who actually knows what he's doing.

“Child of the Universe”

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#56 Oct 6, 2012
LlE Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Gays agree, then they commit suicide.
What does 99% of gay men and oral anal sex say?
Or, 91% of gay men and anal sex say?
Or, 53% of suicides being gay say?
Or, 70% of prisoners admitting to consensual gay sex?
I agree, but I have no plans on suicide, so count me out of your crass generalization.

Your other points and poor stats on whatever you're currently dreaming up as fact comes across poorly. What are you trying to say? That gays have sex using the plumbing they were born with and enjoy it? Then count me in for that as well!

“Child of the Universe”

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#57 Oct 6, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what I think.
You don;t think. That is obvious with every post you write. Whatever will you do when someone gay is born to you? Kill him?(This is assuming that you find some poor woman to rape, as I'm sure no thinking woman would ever willingly volunteer to carry your genes into the next generation.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 3 min June VanDerMark 13,396
News Senate race ahead for suspended Alabama chief j... 41 min Elizabeth1912 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 59 min Rose_NoHo 5,599
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 48,079
News Republican senator apologizes for saying 'a guy... 2 hr Logic Analysis 2
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Brenda 25,304
News 'Yep, I'm Gay': Happy 20th out anniversary, Ell... 2 hr Dallas 1
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 4 hr Logic Analysis 163
More from around the web