Group begins work to legalize gay mar...

Group begins work to legalize gay marriage in South Dakota

There are 1 comment on the KSFY story from Nov 26, 2012, titled Group begins work to legalize gay marriage in South Dakota. In it, KSFY reports that:

Over the next few months, a group here in South Dakota is hoping to earn your signature on a petition which would begin clearing the way to make same sex marriage legal here in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSFY.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Nov 26, 2012
I've been to South Dakota a couple of times (once with the very first guy I ever fell in love with :)), and it's a BEAUTIFUL state.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 2 min Truthsayer4 2,275
News Is Same-Sex Attraction a Sin? 18 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 32
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 18 min Frankie Rizzo 43,036
News Report: LGBT students face discrimination at US... 37 min Frogface Kate 11
News Texas Lawmaker's Bill Seeks To End Gay Sex Ban 40 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 1
News 'Homosexuals aren't gay - they are just possess... 1 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 2
News Vivian Romero is now Montebelloa s first openly... 1 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 11 hr Truthsayer1 22,547
More from around the web