Pastor Fruh: God Flooded World Over Gay Marriage

Jul 28, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 160

It seems that someone needs to brush up on his Bible. Pastor Aaron Fruh of Knollwood Church in Mobile Alabama went on American Family Radio to challenge listeners to "find any society in human history that ever tried that experiment [of same-sex marriage] and lived to tell about it, they've all been destroyed." Well, he should also try brushing up ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#162 Aug 26, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Really hits home doesn't it.
It's one of many stellar scenes in Sorkin's latest jewel box of a series. Pity that it's on HBO.
01imjustsayin@gm ail.com

Mobile, AL

#163 Jan 28, 2013
I see stupid people

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#164 Jan 28, 2013
Bamaboy wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is who he says He is not what you want to believe he is.
We don't know who Jesus says he is because the Bible is crap.

Santa Cruz, CA

#165 Jan 28, 2013
Bamaboy wrote:
<quoted text> you mean that I am crazy, then you are correct. I am crazy about the fact that God gave his only son and that whosoever shall believe in him will not perish but will have everlasting life.
Thanks for sharing your mythology. Now you can run along.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#166 Jan 29, 2013
mrsize13feet wrote:
uh, and if the bible is correct, then we're all born from incest. think about it.
This is true.

Location hidden

#167 Jan 29, 2013
Sounds like a certain pastor has been sipping a little too much of the
Communal wine.*wink wink*

Location hidden

#168 Jan 29, 2013
clem wrote:
<quoted text>You silly person, the earth was flat back then. The water fell off the edge of the earth.
HA Nice!

Location hidden

#169 Jan 29, 2013
Why oh why are people such idiots?

Santa Cruz, CA

#170 Jan 29, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
Sounds like a certain pastor has been sipping a little too much of the
Communal wine.*wink wink*
Sounds like a certain preacher has found an age old way of fleecing the flock.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#171 Jan 29, 2013
I don't understand the reasoning of this "Pastor". For decades now the fervent "christians" of this country have been telling us there was never same-sex marriage. Now they are saying that their "god" destroyed the world to correct a situation they refuse to believe existed. My head is spinning.

Location hidden

#172 Jan 29, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a certain preacher has found an age old way of fleecing the flock.
IKR! lol

Location hidden

#173 Jan 29, 2013
Furthermore, I've never read anything about same sex marriage in the Bible. The closest he could come to that assumption is Sodom and Gomorrah but even that is a leap. As far as gay marriage throughout history, I just don't see how he has a pot to piss in. The ancient Romans were notorious for engaging in homosexual sex, but I don't think they ever married each other. Irregardless, I think this guy could stand to stop thumping his Bible and start reading it a little more instead. Perhaps preaching a little more on love and the teachings of Jesus would help his flock better than spouting off hateful, judgmental rants against the very people he's supposed to be ministering to. By the way, the word "minister" means "to serve". Not to judge. God alone is judge.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#174 Jan 29, 2013
RalphB wrote:
I don't understand the reasoning of this "Pastor". For decades now the fervent "christians" of this country have been telling us there was never same-sex marriage. Now they are saying that their "god" destroyed the world to correct a situation they refuse to believe existed. My head is spinning.
In the Code of Canon Law of the Roman Catholic Church, Civil Marriages have no validity ... no actual existence, in fact.

So how can they object to something that doesn't exist?

The above demonstrates that the RCC's actual motives are quite other than stated.
Sam

London, KY

#175 Mar 3, 2013
I guess next God will flood the world over store owners!. You know I once had a store and God took that away from me. I hate that stupid God for taking my store away from me. If I had my way with God and Jesus I'd send them away to burn red hot forever!!!.
Obamanation

Mobile, AL

#176 Mar 4, 2013
RalphB wrote:
The bible states that the Lord flooded the earth because of the wickedness of man. It was not just because of homosexuality but all sin.
Obamanation

Mobile, AL

#177 Mar 4, 2013
Sam wrote:
I guess next God will flood the world over store owners!. You know I once had a store and God took that away from me. I hate that stupid God for taking my store away from me. If I had my way with God and Jesus I'd send them away to burn red hot forever!!!.
If that's the worst thing that ever happens to you while you are on this earth, consider yourself lucky. Just sayin.
Obamanation

Mobile, AL

#178 Mar 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your mythology. Now you can run along.
Nice name. Sort of fits.
Aidd

Nancy, KY

#179 Apr 19, 2013
He's liable to flood the world over store keepers!!!. God doesn't want me to work and produce, He is indifferent to my character development. So I created my own job cursing Him, I also curse the Holy Spirit, I sure do it, HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!. zeioy zeioy zeioy!. I have to keep my mind occupied somehow God and I sure don't see how a idle mind builds character Mister!!!. So I curse you God and I love it, I love it!!!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#180 Apr 19, 2013
Aidd wrote:
He's liable to flood the world over store keepers!!!. God doesn't want me to work and produce, He is indifferent to my character development. So I created my own job cursing Him, I also curse the Holy Spirit, I sure do it, HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!. zeioy zeioy zeioy!. I have to keep my mind occupied somehow God and I sure don't see how a idle mind builds character Mister!!!. So I curse you God and I love it, I love it!!!
Your meds need adjusting.

“and how does this effect you?”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#181 Apr 19, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Your meds need adjusting.
No kidding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min KiMare 51,293
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 12 min KiMare 63
'Those who live in love live in God': Watch as ... 52 min Zeppelin 4
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Pietro Armando 5,229
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Brian_G 6,117
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 4 hr chris toal 26,961
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 4 hr Terre Poot 89
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,088
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,596
More from around the web