Pastor Claims Stroking Horses Cures Homosexuality

Dec 29, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 16
Raymond Bell, the pastor of the Cowboy Church of Virginia, beleives that the use of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy can cure people of the “addiction” to homosexuality. He actually stated “EAP can help any person who is living the homosexual lifestyle or involved in it in anyway.” Full Story

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Can it cure people of the addiction to heterosexuality? We really do need some population control.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Raymond Bell, the pastor of the Cowboy Church of Virginia, believes that the use of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy can cure people of the “addiction” to homosexuality. He actually stated “EAP can help any person who is living the homosexual lifestyle or involved in it in anyway.”

Bell added, "I used to live a homosexual lifestyle myself. But since I've started stroking the enormous phalluses of stallions, I no longer have any interest whatsoever in the genitals of human males. Now it's just me and My Friend Flicka, the way Nature intended it to be."

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 29, 2012
They say once you go horse, you never go back!
Mikey

Walpole, MA

#4 Dec 29, 2012
BWAAA HAA HAAA HAA That's just funny.
david traversa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#5 Dec 29, 2012
DragonHung wrote:
Can it cure people of the addiction to heterosexuality? We really do need some population control.
Lovely..

“Haters Need 2 Shut the F-K Up!”

Since: Aug 07

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, USA

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Oh Myyyyyy!!! Sounds like something who has a bigger issue with bestiality!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Otter in the Ozarks wrote:
Raymond Bell, the pastor of the Cowboy Church of Virginia, believes that the use of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy can cure people of the “addiction” to homosexuality. He actually stated “EAP can help any person who is living the homosexual lifestyle or involved in it in anyway.”
Bell added, "I used to live a homosexual lifestyle myself. But since I've started stroking the enormous phalluses of stallions, I no longer have any interest whatsoever in the genitals of human males. Now it's just me and My Friend Flicka, the way Nature intended it to be."
So, is it a cure to help end homosexuality in a person or simply a cover up way to introducing individuals to bestiality?

I guess after stroking the horse's manhood......human males no longer measured up.......truly the man is sick!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#8 Dec 29, 2012
SouthJerseySteve wrote:
Oh Myyyyyy!!! Sounds like something who has a bigger issue with bestiality!
Exactly.......and if he considers that natural......ain't no way I'd send anyone his way.....not that I would the first place, but this man is truly disgusting!!!

“LGBT Americans, We're ”

Since: Jun 09

Everywhere you are!

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Hey -- This makes as much sense as any of those other "cures"

“ reality, what a concept”

this one

#10 Dec 29, 2012
I used to like to play the ponies, but I guess that's not the same thing, I'm still gay.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Dec 29, 2012
What about all the gay cowboys and rodeo queens?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#12 Dec 29, 2012
snyper wrote:
What about all the gay cowboys and rodeo queens?
They probably haven't stroked their horses enough to change their sexual orientation yet.......lol!!!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#13 Dec 30, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably haven't stroked their horses enough to change their sexual orientation yet.......lol!!!
I almost thought this story from The Onion, but have actually heard it on other news sources. Ridiculous. It reminds me of the Simpsons episode when Homer thinks Bart is gay and puts him in front of a big cigarette billboard with sexy girls smoking. Later he asks him if it made a difference and Bart said, "Not really, but I feel like having a cigarette!"

Happy New Year, my NoCal Pal! Have a Peet's Coffee for me!

“ reality, what a concept”

this one

#14 Dec 30, 2012
Nothing these clowns claim cure the homosexuality surprises me any more. They've given us cuddle therapy and beating pillows with tennis rackets and yelling at dolls representing our mothers and whatever in the hell was going on with that room full of naked men in the JONAH lawsuit (which must be one hell of a read on that front) and that site that David used to post from that thought a weekend camping trips with fellow doubters would cure you. The only thing that surprises me is that people can realize that this is what they are actually telling and doing to folk and yet they still support it.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I almost thought this story from The Onion, but have actually heard it on other news sources. Ridiculous. It reminds me of the Simpsons episode when Homer thinks Bart is gay and puts him in front of a big cigarette billboard with sexy girls smoking. Later he asks him if it made a difference and Bart said, "Not really, but I feel like having a cigarette!"
Happy New Year, my NoCal Pal! Have a Peet's Coffee for me!
Hopefully the New Year will help you to stay in touch more.......I mean life is to short to forget those we care about:-)

And yes, this story or claim is ridiculous!!!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#16 Dec 30, 2012
It looks like the anti-gay are getting a little TOO desperate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukip candidate: 'Gay donkey tried to rape my ho... 2 min James 56
Adebisi Alimi: Gay Nigerian Actor Puts His Sexu... 3 min Devin 1
Happily ever after? Charges reduced to one year... 4 min Devin 2
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Reverend Alan 6,139
Supreme Court Has 'Tipped Its Hand' In Favor Of... 13 min Reverend Alan 43
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 28 min Reverend Alan 3,142
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 30 min Christsharian Law 96
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 47 min Rick in Kansas 5,313
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 13 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,616
Prison Sex, Nude Selfies, Science, and Scandals... 14 hr Belle Sexton 2
More from around the web