Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

Full story: WebMD Health News

Nearly 10% of Self-Proclaimed 'Straight' Men Only Have Sex With Men Sept. 18, 2006 -- Nearly one in 10 men who say they're straight have sex only with other men, a New York City survey finds.

Comments (Page 217)

Showing posts 4,321 - 4,340 of4,342
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trey

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Hey guys. I'm a straight guy and I'm looking to try sexting and getting off with another masculine guy. Lately it's been getting me hard and I'm ready to try it. Hit me up if you're interested 5127431937. I wanna get wet.
blah

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

I am sorry but you are a flamer if you enjoy taking it up the butt. No real man would even stand the thought of that... Feel good or not it's disgusting... Why not stick it an animals butt too then if sex is sex..I like my girl part eatin out but I would never let another girl do it..gross thought. Lots of things feel good but doesn't make it right... Even aids can't stop these homos from doing it.... Butts are for pooping..
That's what they were made for ....

Since: Aug 10

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

VAN PEKIN PREACHER wrote:
<quoted text> Shut your filthy pizza chute! I don't have a wife, and even if I did, I would not be interested in your filthy perversions! You are deceived in your perversion!
I bet you'd really love to try it out. Why else would you be looking in this forum?
Dominic

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

I thought I was straight until my boss proposed I apply for a promotion. He would ensure I got the job if I had sex with him. I reluctantly agreed and got the job, but I realised I was enjoying sex with him so much and I went back for more.
Before this I never dreamed of having sex with men. I was living with my girlfriend and had been a bit of a ladies man before I met her.
My boss introduced me to new experiences. That wa two years ago and although I have moved up the ladder and my boss retired we are still friend and meet occasionally
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

So I guess the fake straight gay guy from Moline is this way?
Jilted

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

My boyfriend of 13 years just married his high school girlfriend and only told me 3 days before the wedding while we were having sex.

The wedding was on a family cruise that we had planned, so I actually had to be part of the wedding!

I asked him if he was straight now and he told me that he was bisexual.

Don't know yet if he will continue to have sex with me, I hope so though!
real friend 08510989195

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

I want a real friend plz help me and dont time pass ok true love my whatsapp and wechat and line no 08510989195 please sms me
real friend 08510989195

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

I live in india delhi
sexy lips

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Hello" im form spartanbug,,, looking for that good mans out there........ help
Buffy

Worcester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
A female woman is not equipped to do it; nor does she know where the straight guy's hot button is
That's why gay guys are in such demand
We come on strong; stay on long; and hit the spot every time
Just like only a woman knows how to caress another woman's love button with her tounge, so too can only a man know how to fellate another man into a frenzy!
Malik

Ellensburg, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Why is it that women can have a lesbian experience and not be considered gay but if a man has one sexual experience with another man, he's as gay as Richard Simmons riding a Unicorn.
Sexuality is not black and white. A person can have sex with someone of the same sex and it only be sex. What makes a person 'gay' is there sexual and emotional attraction to someone of the same sex.'Bisexual' someone whom can have a sexual and emotional relationship with both sexes.'Heterosexual' someone who's sexually and emotionally attracted to someone of the opposite sex. But there are those people who want to experiment or just 'get off'... if no pussy is around, if a guy is willing, then why not?
Just because a you did something sexual with another guy does not mean you're gay, it just means you're more sexually open and secure in your own sexuality.
Dxx

Lynn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

I'm 15 and I need co*k up my as* so Badly
jcksn

Galena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

I'm straight, but have a feminine side. Occasionally I have been with gay men that I find myself uncontrollably attracted to. I find I can't resist being submissive to a masculine, aggressive older (butch) men and prefer gay couples. I change completely, from macho to effeminate and when flirted with I shyly flirt back. I like the taste of man c*ck in my mouth and love it when they mount and penetrate my shy but wanting man p@say. The initial sharp thrusting pain becomes bliss by the time my tight bottom is fully entered as their balls nest with mine. My wife knows nothing of this, but every time I share myself with a man or couple she comments on how much better our love making becomes afterwards.
R1 is a Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

jcksn wrote:
I'm straight, but have a feminine side. Occasionally I have been with gay men that I find myself uncontrollably attracted to. I find I can't resist being submissive to a masculine, aggressive older (butch) men and prefer gay couples. I change completely, from macho to effeminate and when flirted with I shyly flirt back. I like the taste of man c*ck in my mouth and love it when they mount and penetrate my shy but wanting man p@say. The initial sharp thrusting pain becomes bliss by the time my tight bottom is fully entered as their balls nest with mine. My wife knows nothing of this, but every time I share myself with a man or couple she comments on how much better our love making becomes afterwards.
Hi Poof.
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Remember in the early 90s when the push to drug America was begun under the Bush Sr presidency and his support of the Mental Health and the Social Services and the intrusion into the public school system with every "made to order" psychiatric disease ? No doubt that the ALEC planning for the New World Order and intrusion into the public schools was well planned for the mental deteration in the health and welfare of the society. Look at us today.

Cartoon NAZI guards / Prozac

http://www.naturalnews.com/cartoons/mental_tr...

------

Death, violence, erratic behavior and the suicide by mind drugs

Public cases

http://ssristories.com/index.php

Soldier Cases

http://www.ssristories.com/index.php...

----------

There is no science to the mental health industry. No medical model. NO evidence based medicine. No test for chemical imbalance of the brain to which the APA admitted to the falsehood in 2004. The industry is based on hearsay and is political.

Inside the Battle to Define Mental Illness

Every so often Al Frances says something that seems to surprise even him. Just now, for instance, in the predawn darkness of his comfortable, rambling home in Carmel, California, he has broken off his exercise routine to declare that “there is no definition of a mental disorder. It’s bullshit. I mean, you just can’t define it.” Then an odd, reflective look crosses his face, as if he’s taking in the strangeness of this scene: Allen Frances, lead editor of the fourth edition of the American Psychiatric Associations Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (universally known as the DSM-IV), the guy who wrote the book on mental illness, confessing that “these concepts are virtually impossible to define precisely with bright lines at the boundaries.” For the first time in two days, the conversation comes to an awkward halt.

There are no genetic tests, no brain scans, blood tests, chemical imbalance tests or X-rays that can scientifically/medically prove that any psychiatric disorder is a medical condition.
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Remember when the mental health industry judged homosexual behavior as a disease until the pharmaceutical pointed out that the mind drugs were feminizing the males and creating a "I don't care / couch potato " personality (1990s) Remember the the war on religion and the fight of the military that took place for so called rights of homosexuality based on profits for rich and famous ? Lol.// What a change in the society.

How about those Behavioral clinic in every town USA run by the NO SCIENCE mental health industry. Great investment.

Wonder how the Nursing homes will due in the future. Will every aged Republican be given ALEC privileges and drugged like the Democrats......lol
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

How about the homosexuals in the military and the mind drugging

U.S. military: Heavily armed and medicated

Marine Corporal Michael Cataldi woke as he heard the truck rumble past.

He opened his eyes, but saw nothing. It was the middle of the night, and he was facedown in the sands of western Iraq. His loaded M16 was pinned beneath him.

Cataldi had no idea how he'd gotten to where he now lay, some 200 meters from the dilapidated building where his buddies slept. But he suspected what had caused this nightmare: His Klonopin prescription had run out.

His ordeal was not all that remarkable for a person on that anti-anxiety medication. In the lengthy labeling that accompanies each prescription, Klonopin users are warned against abruptly stopping the medicine, since doing so can cause psychosis, hallucinations, and other symptoms. What makes Cataldi's story extraordinary is that he was a U. S. Marine at war, and that the drug's adverse effects endangered lives — his own, his fellow Marines', and the lives of any civilians unfortunate enough to cross his path.

"It put everyone within rifle distance at risk," he says.

In deploying an all-volunteer army to fight two ongoing wars, in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Pentagon has increasingly relied on prescription drugs to keep its warriors on the front lines. In recent years, the number of military prescriptions for antidepressants, sleeping pills, and painkillers has risen as soldiers come home with battered bodies and troubled minds. And many of those service members are then sent back to war theaters in distant lands with bottles of medication to fortify them.

According to data from a U. S. Army mental-health survey released last year, about 12 percent of soldiers in Iraq and 15 percent of those in Afghanistan reported taking antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, or sleeping pills. Prescriptions for painkillers have also skyrocketed. Data from the Department of Defense last fall showed that as of September 2007, prescriptions for narcotics for active-duty troops had risen to almost 50,000 a month, compared with about 33,000 a month in October 2003, not long after the Iraq war began.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30748260/ns/healt...
HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Here is the agenda of the Mental Health in the take over of the Judiciary Branch of government (by state) on the problem the industry caused in the USA.(Drug America) This is a similar takeover to what happen in the Public School System.

Mental Health Courts State Links

Mental Health Court by links

http://www.ncsc.org/topics/problem-solving-co...
bi-married ginger

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Just An Observer wrote:
O.K., maybe I'm missing something here. How can a person be straight, and be having sex with another person of the same sex????? You've lost me! Either you're straight, or you're not. 10% of these "straight" men are not really telling the truth, or trying to tweek the stigma!
hey I'm married and I love having sex with men and women. I love the feeling of making somebody feel good wether it's a man or women.

I'm a very sexual person. Some things a man can give me that a women can't and theirs things women gives me that a man can't give me. It's the best of both world's.
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

bi-married ginger wrote:
<quoted text> hey I'm married and I love having sex with men and women. I love the feeling of making somebody feel good wether it's a man or women.
I'm a very sexual person. Some things a man can give me that a women can't and theirs things women gives me that a man can't give me. It's the best of both world's.
Ah Louisville: fast horses, good bourbon, ugly white trash women. People in New Albany used to say the bridges were built so the heathen Kentuckians could swim to Indiana in the shade on a hot day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,321 - 4,340 of4,342
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••