Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

Full story: WebMD Health News

Nearly 10% of Self-Proclaimed 'Straight' Men Only Have Sex With Men Sept. 18, 2006 -- Nearly one in 10 men who say they're straight have sex only with other men, a New York City survey finds.

Comments (Page 211)

Showing posts 4,201 - 4,220 of4,342
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Huh? Don't you mean to say that many bisexual men have gay sex?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

01Justsayin wrote:
Huh? Don't you mean to say that many bisexual men have gay sex?
Many straight men, and straight women have gay sex once or twice.
Marx

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Can anyone provide a concise, reasonable, and civil definition of each of the following terms:

Gay sex act. Gay person. Bi-sex act. Bi-sexual person. Straight sex act. Straight person.

Thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

sexualfun wrote:
<quoted text>Many straight men, and straight women have gay sex once or twice.
Then that makes them bisexual or bocurious. You can't have sex with the same sex as you and hide behind being straight. It just don't work that way.
BIGshooter

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I'll see if maybie I can clear a bit of this up? This is my opinion and not from 'books' however, so just know it's my opinion. People are 'sexual' beings first and foremost. WE are all hung up on lables of course, it comes mostly from so called religious beliefs and how we've interpreted (mainly) the Bible. Of course IF 90% of us would only THINK and READ and search out the historical/crytical way of seeing the Bible...then we'd pretty much all have to change our minds on the 'right/wrong' way we treat our sexual selves. Lots of self appointed 'moralists' and so-called religious 'leaders' have done nothing but keep the pot stirred up in regards to anything other than str8/heterosexual sex. It's to keep people handcuffed to the idea that it's better to live a lie..and at least ACT hetero..than it could ever be if one allowed oneself to BE who we are meant to be in our sexual selves. This then acts out in people as drug/booze and self abuse of every kind! How many people marry...and yrs. later get divorced over this very idea? I believe that it's a sin to NOT live your life the way 'God' intended..much greater than to be miserable and live a lie that one is strictly str8/hetero. Now don't misread me, I KNOW there are many many totally str8 people out there! But there are many more Bi/Gay people than you'd ever believe...I know first hand. So it all comes down to how are YOU going to raise your kids and even your wonderful grandkids!? TEACH them that everyone is normal..nobody is 'different', we're just not all the same! And THAT is one wonderful and amazing part of life isn't it everyone?!:)
Peace.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Then that makes them bisexual or bocurious. You can't have sex with the same sex as you and hide behind being straight. It just don't work that way.
It's just sex, not a romantic-love thing
some do becuz they get extra sex with no string attatched & they don't view it the same as if they were with a woman...basically with another guy they see it as just a body to have fun with.....they're straight tho becuz they don't want an actual relationship
little

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Just would like to make friend!
I am gay and live in Asia,
Anybody using line and want to chat?

okorisaru

add me
salty44

West Greenwich, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

You don't wake up and flip a coin and say " well I guess it's balls across the nose". Your gay so what.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>It's just sex, not a romantic-love thing
some do becuz they get extra sex with no string attatched & they don't view it the same as if they were with a woman...basically with another guy they see it as just a body to have fun with.....they're straight tho becuz they don't want an actual relationship
Sex with another person of the same gender as you is still gay sex, friend. Hate to break it to ya. And, if you also enjoy sex with the opposite sex, you're bi. No shame in being who you are. I'm a married bisexual woman. Be happy in your own skin. There's no need to make excuses.

“Nirvana”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex with another person of the same gender as you is still gay sex, friend. Hate to break it to ya. And, if you also enjoy sex with the opposite sex, you're bi. No shame in being who you are. I'm a married bisexual woman. Be happy in your own skin. There's no need to make excuses.
No, no excuses I'm a gay man & have had sex with straight guys & I really believe they are straight. Know it's a stereotype but guys really can separate sex from anything else easier than women. For them it's like a better form of master.bation or like I said before, they're not cheating on a woman if it's sex with a guy & it doesn't mean anything, etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

nathanielornament wrote:
<quoted text>No, no excuses I'm a gay man & have had sex with straight guys & I really believe they are straight. Know it's a stereotype but guys really can separate sex from anything else easier than women. For them it's like a better form of master.bation or like I said before, they're not cheating on a woman if it's sex with a guy & it doesn't mean anything, etc.
I'm just gonna have to take your word for it. I have no idea what it's like to be a man. Unless you count that time I tried peeing standing up. BIG MISTAKE! ;)
ztormbringer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Alan R McGillvray wrote:
It seem so me that being BI is a bit on the promiscuous than either str8 or gay/lez, wherein a str8 or gay person may only form their exclusivity as to partner with the one of their choice.
Wheras bi people are constantly looking at the sexiness of all people and not concentrating on their primary relationships. Just a thought. I wouldn't mind having a man and a woman in bed w/me at the same time, then I could get kinky!!!:-)/
Been there done that, and it was heaven. Spoiled me for the other singular way.
ztormbringer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Crys wrote:
Glendale Community College in Phoenix. Best community college EVER. Just don't tell my current school I said that. I work for them. Shh!Carrot Cake Man wrote, "Kinsey proved that we all fall somewhere on a scale between exclusively homosexual and exclusively heterosexual."

Kinsey's research was amazing. You're talking about the bell-curve of sexuality, right? That's usually the scientific study I accept most easily, but so many people argue about it that it's easier just to focus on getting acceptance and then start discussing details. People who won't even attempt to understand on a human level usually won't accept scientific research either. It is hard finding bisexuals who admit to being smack-dab in the middle though. Maybe because it's easier to go "I'm straight!" and blend right in for a bisexual. Sad statement on our times. We do have a right to define ourselves. That's a skewing factor in all research. There's just no way to account for people that are lying one way or another. Thus we end up with "shocking" results like this article. I'm not terribly surprised, but I know a lot of people would be if they read it. In fact, I know a lot of people are going to be when I get them to read it!
On any given day I'd say I'm 49/51 but it all depends on the day and who I see which is 49 and which is 51. I've had days where I've had sex with a man in the morning and a woman in the evening, or vice versa. I was married for 30 years and carried on indiscriminate sexual encounters with both genders. I identify as bi, but truly I think it's more accurate to just say sexual. As I age, I'm 63, I find myself more drawn to men now, whereas in my younger years it was the opposite. Many of those encounters were "affairs", emotionally sharing/sexually sharing liaisons between two or three persons over extended periods of time. I suppose if "just sexual" is not one of the checkboxes allowed then I'd have to check both pan sexual and poly-amorous.
John

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Gay twink wants to skype anyone in? im 14 from IN
BIGshooter

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Okay..something to ponder: Note most of the comments in this link, how a lot of people go on and ON about the 'what is str8/gay' issue etc. BUT...if this link had SAME question, only it were about Women?...Ohhhh baby bring it ON! lolol Holy crap...if it's two 'chicks' hookin up NOT an issue! But TWO GUYS? EEeeewww!:O SUCH a double standard in this Country it's unreal. This should be a total non-issue period. WHO cares if a guy likes getting sucked off by a buddy..WHO gives a crap what we all do behind doors as long as you aren't putting another life in jeopardy! I believe firmly that 75% of all men/women are Bisexual in some way...the rest, str8 or gay.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

OK from what I understand some straight people "play doctor" with the same sex when they are just discovering their own bodies, and they end up being straight.

But straight guys having gay sex...wtf? That's news to me.

Most guys I've ever met who said they were bi were just gay and couldn't handle it yet (myself included, many years ago.)

But this article is saying 10% of "straight" men have sex *exclusively* with other men. Sorry, that's not straight.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Agreed!
Tony C wrote:
OK from what I understand some straight people "play doctor" with the same sex when they are just discovering their own bodies, and they end up being straight.
But straight guys having gay sex...wtf? That's news to me.
Most guys I've ever met who said they were bi were just gay and couldn't handle it yet (myself included, many years ago.)
But this article is saying 10% of "straight" men have sex *exclusively* with other men. Sorry, that's not straight.
blured

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Im a gay guy and have always fantasized about straight men but have never had the oppertunity. Would love to experience. Any takers?

Since: Sep 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

blured wrote:
Im a gay guy and have always fantasized about straight men but have never had the oppertunity. Would love to experience. Any takers?
Blued, you sound like fun :)
mexboi92n

Forsyth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

smoothboi wrote:
<quoted text>
Blued, you sound like fun :)
sext bb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,201 - 4,220 of4,342
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••