Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

There are 20 comments on the WebMD Health News story from Sep 18, 2006, titled Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex. In it, WebMD Health News reports that:

Nearly 10% of Self-Proclaimed 'Straight' Men Only Have Sex With Men Sept. 18, 2006 -- Nearly one in 10 men who say they're straight have sex only with other men, a New York City survey finds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WebMD Health News.

SILKPANTIES

United States

#4834 Sep 17, 2012
ADISCRETEBJINHUMBLTTX.
Alan

London, UK

#4835 Sep 17, 2012
Read through alot of the posts and i can relate to alot of them. Im a 41 married man and until 3 month ago had never been with another man. I met a lad on a works meeting he sat next to me in the meeting and even a str8 male like me can have a gaydar i picked up pretty quick he was gay. That night at the hotel we had our meal together- along with 4 other work colleagues, we had a few in the bar and then he invites me up to his room. I accept knowing what could happen, i know now i wanted it to happen. We did everything kissed, played with eachother, sucked eachother and had anal sex. The best part of it all for me was feeling him unload up my bum id love to feel that again. I havnt heard from him since and the night i got home i fkd my wife just to prove to myself i was still str8. But id do it again.
Rex

United States

#4836 Sep 17, 2012
I've sucked the dicks of 4 guys, but I've also had oral and vaginal sex with 4 girls. And yeah, I'd consider myself to be mostly "straight". I'm sure there are many that would disagree but I know my own internal thoughts and I'm comfortable with them. I just never wanted to limit myself, since you only have one life. You have to live it.
BIGshooter

Cleveland, OH

#4838 Sep 22, 2012
ALAN!...dude, glad to hear you got laid etc. BUT..you guys have GOT to use condoms!! Holy crap buddy...you better pray this guy was not HIV+! I am not trying to toss a downer into this..but my God don't you know that is THE no. ONE way to get AIDS? guys...please respect yourselves..your g/f or wifes that don't know..and the other guy too! I have no issue's w/Oral sex...99.999% safe, yet STILL not foolproof..but Anal sex MUST have condoms involved..or just don't go there okay?
Trying to educate and save lives is all...
MalbarCACA Woman Hater

Carrum Downs, Australia

#4839 Sep 23, 2012
This is ALL to do with the stuck-up mentality of white females these days.
Jon

Chico, CA

#4841 Sep 28, 2012
I dident know I wus gay in tell I got drugged. By this sexy boy and I told him he can do Wut he wonts with me he did it rite cuz he wus better then my girl fring

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4842 Oct 12, 2012
I'm pretty much a straight married man, but since I was 15, and with girlfriends, I've had mostly oral sex with other men pretty often. Not a big physical attraction, it just feel really good when a man sucks me off, some men are far better at it than women are. I sometimes suck off them too, depends on how horny I am at the time.
jeff

Williams Lake, Canada

#4843 Oct 13, 2012
sexualfun wrote:
I'm pretty much a straight married man, but since I was 15, and with girlfriends, I've had mostly oral sex with other men pretty often. Not a big physical attraction, it just feel really good when a man sucks me off, some men are far better at it than women are. I sometimes suck off them too, depends on how horny I am at the time.
you sound fun tell me do you give wet ones and how far can you get them

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4844 Oct 13, 2012
sexualfun wrote:
guys suck it better because they know what makes a guy feel good and get hard. even straight guys like to get a guy off every once in a while. nothing wrong with it. feels good - do it. RIGHT?
JimmyT

Reading, PA

#4845 Oct 13, 2012
Have been curious about sucking a cock since puberty. Last month at age 66 I answered a Craig's List ad and met a guy my age who lives near me. Met at a diner and then followed him to his place. We got naked and started to stroke each other. I thought "it's now or never", so I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth and started to suck it. He put on a condom and I sucked him until he came. Then he did the same for me. It was a great experience! Am going to meet him again. Go for it! Do it! You won't regret it.

Location hidden

#4846 Oct 13, 2012
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>you sound fun tell me do you give wet ones and how far can you get them
I've given VERY wet one's!:) The wetter the better a man comes.

Location hidden

#4847 Oct 13, 2012
JimmyT wrote:
Have been curious about sucking a cock since puberty. Last month at age 66 I answered a Craig's List ad and met a guy my age who lives near me. Met at a diner and then followed him to his place. We got naked and started to stroke each other. I thought "it's now or never", so I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth and started to suck it. He put on a condom and I sucked him until he came. Then he did the same for me. It was a great experience! Am going to meet him again. Go for it! Do it! You won't regret it.
I didn't regret it when I was 15, I was at an adult peep show, and a man came into my booth, the door wasn't locked, and he sucked me off like I'd never been sucked off before and I went back ever since for more!!

Location hidden

#4848 Oct 13, 2012
Danssp wrote:
<quoted text>
guys suck it better because they know what makes a guy feel good and get hard. even straight guys like to get a guy off every once in a while. nothing wrong with it. feels good - do it. RIGHT?
I've had a few girlfriends, and my first wife who were able to give oral pleasure as well as another man can, but yes it's true, a man can suck off another man with really knowing what makes another man come hard.

Location hidden

#4849 Oct 13, 2012
Alan wrote:
Read through alot of the posts and i can relate to alot of them. Im a 41 married man and until 3 month ago had never been with another man. I met a lad on a works meeting he sat next to me in the meeting and even a str8 male like me can have a gaydar i picked up pretty quick he was gay. That night at the hotel we had our meal together- along with 4 other work colleagues, we had a few in the bar and then he invites me up to his room. I accept knowing what could happen, i know now i wanted it to happen. We did everything kissed, played with eachother, sucked eachother and had anal sex. The best part of it all for me was feeling him unload up my bum id love to feel that again. I havnt heard from him since and the night i got home i fkd my wife just to prove to myself i was still str8. But id do it again.
Great story!

Location hidden

#4850 Oct 13, 2012
Rex wrote:
I've sucked the dicks of 4 guys, but I've also had oral and vaginal sex with 4 girls. And yeah, I'd consider myself to be mostly "straight". I'm sure there are many that would disagree but I know my own internal thoughts and I'm comfortable with them. I just never wanted to limit myself, since you only have one life. You have to live it.
I totally agree with you, You can't judge it if you don't try it. I tried it when I was a teen, and I have loved it ever since!
ztormbringer

Austin, TX

#4851 Oct 15, 2012
Mark1872 wrote:
Well, I guess having sex with men is equally as desireable as having sex with women, for most of the men in this study. I have always believed the human race is made to be bi-sexual. Individuals have preferences for gender, to be sure, but all are capable of bi-sexual behaviour. For myself, I have never wanted children, never wanted a commited relationship with a women, so being sexual with men has always been my choice. If I settled down with a man, it could only be in an open relationship, since I am not an object to be owned like a car, or a piece of furniture.
Studies done as long ago as the 1930's and 1940's and even some earlier with and on feral children (children living in isolation or non human social groups) i.e. children exposed to little or no human cultural conditioning would demonstrate affection and lust (sexual attraction) equally without respect to the gender of the presenting person, or the gender of the child. They adopted (if kept uncontaminated by cultural conditioning) uniformly at puberty an enthusiastic and indiscriminate bi-sexuality.
jtb93

Muncie, IN

#4852 Oct 27, 2012
[QUOTE who="tell.me"]Ok guys gals I have one question if men and women were gay then would we exist also if we were bisexual then going from one hole to another then back ro the original hole then deciding to go to another hole most of the human race would of died cause the amount of sickness s would have ended the human race [/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure you're confusing bisexual with polygamy. Learn the difference, because there's a huge one.

Location hidden

#4853 Oct 27, 2012
Err...

....if you've had gay sex willingly you're no longer straight no more than if little Johnny Johnson spends a weekend retreat banging a $20 hooker can later claim he's a virgin.

LOL!!!

Location hidden

#4854 Oct 30, 2012
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>you sound fun tell me do you give wet ones and how far can you get them
I give very wet ones!! Dripping wet ones.

Since: Aug 12

Mount Morris, MI

#4856 Nov 3, 2012
Well then.... "Hunter", who has been labled gay, willing had sex with "Barbie" last night. Well he's no longer gay!! He's now a stright boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 4 min Fa-Foxy 92
News 8 Shocking Statements Opponents Of Marriage Equ... 12 min Tazo 1
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 16 min Rose_NoHo 2,402
Are the mods fair and balanced? 18 min Frankie Rizzo 813
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 21 min Frankie Rizzo 59,508
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 22 min Terra Firma 20,571
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 36 min TomInElPaso 489
More from around the web