Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

There are 4408 comments on the WebMD Health News story from Sep 18, 2006, titled Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex. In it, WebMD Health News reports that:

Nearly 10% of Self-Proclaimed 'Straight' Men Only Have Sex With Men Sept. 18, 2006 -- Nearly one in 10 men who say they're straight have sex only with other men, a New York City survey finds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WebMD Health News.

Tom T

United States

#4103 Oct 9, 2010
I could suck myself until I was about 40 and got a little gut. So, even though I was married with kids I'd been sucking a d!ck, my own, for 25 years, and also swallowing the jizz. When I got divorced I wanted to try sucking another guy. I started going to those gloryhole places and sucking strangers. It was awesome! Soon I was going to theaters and sucking guys in there. Now, I'm living with a guy like me, bisexual. We both date women and suck and screw each other on the off nights. Our fantasy is to find a woman who'll do us both together and not panic if we have sex with each other.

“Married as I can be!”

Since: Jun 07

Las Vegas

#4104 Oct 9, 2010
The Virgin Queen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
To make babies?
There is that possibility, yes.
dirtyboi82

UK

#4105 Oct 9, 2010
Tom T wrote:
I could suck myself until I was about 40 and got a little gut. So, even though I was married with kids I'd been sucking a d!ck, my own, for 25 years, and also swallowing the jizz. When I got divorced I wanted to try sucking another guy. I started going to those gloryhole places and sucking strangers. It was awesome! Soon I was going to theaters and sucking guys in there. Now, I'm living with a guy like me, bisexual. We both date women and suck and screw each other on the off nights. Our fantasy is to find a woman who'll do us both together and not panic if we have sex with each other.
well tom t or big boy. Would you's fancy a couple?? I would like to see my girl gettin a dp in the pussy and ass! While i join in. Kissing you probing your butt while my gorgeous girl gets it her rough. We enjoy everything open minded couple in our 20's. E-mail me lets talk a bit in private? [email protected]
Mister Tee

Tucson, AZ

#4106 Oct 9, 2010
99 percent of the so called 'straight men' having gay sex are BLACK men. It's why AIDS is spreading faster among black men than any other group.

I pity the fools who have sex with AIDS infected gay men.
why

Paducah, KY

#4107 Oct 9, 2010
ii would swallow the sausage and clean up the gravy
Truth teller

Pompano Beach, FL

#4108 Oct 9, 2010
Mister Tee wrote:
99 percent of the so called 'straight men' having gay sex are BLACK men. It's why AIDS is spreading faster among black men than any other group.
And this stems from so many of them having been incarcerated. Sure, some people are born gay, but others most certainly are acclimated to it via external stressors.
dirtyboi82

UK

#4109 Oct 9, 2010
Mister Tee wrote:
You cant blame blacks for aids. Yes its a terrible thing among gay and bi's. Safe sex! I am white and want to and my girl wants to hold me while i get humilated by a big 12" plus black bi stud Wrapped of course! Any extrem hung black guys fancy a M/F couple get in touch

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4110 Oct 9, 2010
I have sucked and swallow alot of the married men I have met I have sucked some black guys off before they go off in my mouth but I keep a hanky in my pocket and spit the jizz out after the guy goes off good I never want to spoil the blow for them I love suckign very much its what I enjoy
dirtyboi82

UK

#4111 Oct 9, 2010
WilliamC wrote:
I have sucked and swallow alot of the married men I have met I have sucked some black guys off before they go off in my mouth but I keep a hanky in my pocket and spit the jizz out after the guy goes off good I never want to spoil the blow for them I love suckign very much its what I enjoy
I smiled readin your piece. Are you gay or bi william?
Gaybriel

United States

#4112 Oct 9, 2010
Mister Tee wrote:
When in public,I never have been approached by a gay guy,female prostitues,yes. Then that patronizing guy(those with wives,female mates) engages with sex to the unknowing woman,then discovers she has an STD. Then I have been approached by more hetero guys than gay ones. This I know when I attempt to seek those like me,to only be told by said guy that he's not gay,and needs assurance for discretion before any "fun". Being I may not find satisfaction,I accept the hetero guy,just as he seeks satisfaction,then we go our separate ways.I'd rather be encountering gays only for the chance of finding monogamy,just as anyone goes through dating females till one is found worth marrying. Heteros get in the way of that intention. I wish they would just go to females. 27 years of sex with guys,still healthy,still no STDs. I pity the fool who does not become educated in human sex before forming opinions. The human sexuality forums have some very wide horizons concerning sex practices. None surprise me because I have learned about sexual varities among people. That is needed to know what direction each of wants to take,or do you like to "leap before you look"?
BIGshooter

North Ridgeville, OH

#4113 Oct 10, 2010
HEY Gabriel? Seriously man, will you HELP me? I have posted for two months here/there in Topix that I have a very str8 hot guy in sauna at my gym who 'looks' at me in all the right places..has given off signals (Rearranged his stuff in his workout shorts more often than normal..even saying once "MAN..getting all twisted UP in here today..") and I SEE him looking right AT my cock when I sit nude on towel? this has happened a LOT for 4 mo. now, I am Bi but rarely have sex with men..I am SO wanting this guy but neither of us know's what to say/do! PLEASE help? I cannot just grab him..can't just come out and SAY "can I suck you man?" or anything remotely like this..he'd FREAK...yet, I KNOW he is wanting something! We DO chat back/forth as he's stretching out prior to workouts...but HOW do I let him know 100% that I WANT to DO him, or do something?!...yet keep it very much on the down/Low? THANKS man...
Gaybriel

United States

#4116 Oct 11, 2010
BIGshooter wrote:
HEY Gabriel? Seriously man, will you HELP me? I have posted for two months here/there in Topix that I have a very str8 hot guy in sauna at my gym who 'looks' at me in all the right places..has given off signals (Rearranged his stuff in his workout shorts more often than normal..even saying once "MAN..getting all twisted UP in here today..") and I SEE him looking right AT my cock when I sit nude on towel? this has happened a LOT for 4 mo. now, I am Bi but rarely have sex with men..I am SO wanting this guy but neither of us know's what to say/do! PLEASE help? I cannot just grab him..can't just come out and SAY "can I suck you man?" or anything remotely like this..he'd FREAK...yet, I KNOW he is wanting something! We DO chat back/forth as he's stretching out prior to workouts...but HOW do I let him know 100% that I WANT to DO him, or do something?!...yet keep it very much on the down/Low? THANKS man...
None of us really know what to say or do in that sort of situation. At my age,I've become a bit more forward when signals are being sent to me,and will respond likewise. Eventually,I'd end up making the definate move when wanting someone so strongly. As I did at a McDonalds,discreetly handed him my phone number. I was going to just drop it behind the counter with his name on it. When I seen that the other 2 gay employess had thier mates show affection in public,did I thought to myself to just be open about it. No harm happened,but also nothing came of it. I still go there. The guy seen me there a few days later,did'nt come near me. I think that's the worse that would happen to you if you take the initiative. I honestly believe he won't go balistic IF he rejects your contact.
BIGshooter

North Ridgeville, OH

#4117 Oct 11, 2010
Okay...about TWO months ago, I DID indeed give him email AND phone! and said "Call me sometime.." on it....it wasn't long AFTER this that he showed me his one big ball ('accidently' popped out while stretching) and a few days later, he kept rearranging his cock/balls jamming his hand down his shorts again all while stretching out!
I am basically a str8 guy..but HAVE done M/M stuff, it's been YEARS...and I am going nutty for this dude now he is SO HOT you cannot imagine!(I ain't 'HOT' but am cute blond/blue and nice build! lol)
ANYway...if you ever think of ANYthing (anyone!) that I could bring up..say..to him NOT right 'in his face' but yet to let him KNOW I'd suck him? or love to do whatever? PLEASE let me know? ;)
Gaybriel

United States

#4118 Oct 11, 2010
BIGshooter wrote:
Okay...about TWO months ago, I DID indeed give him email AND phone! and said "Call me sometime.." on it....it wasn't long AFTER this that he showed me his one big ball ('accidently' popped out while stretching) and a few days later, he kept rearranging his cock/balls jamming his hand down his shorts again all while stretching out!
I am basically a str8 guy..but HAVE done M/M stuff, it's been YEARS...and I am going nutty for this dude now he is SO HOT you cannot imagine!(I ain't 'HOT' but am cute blond/blue and nice build! lol)
ANYway...if you ever think of ANYthing (anyone!) that I could bring up..say..to him NOT right 'in his face' but yet to let him KNOW I'd suck him? or love to do whatever? PLEASE let me know? ;)
He seems much more like a "cockteaser",an old saying about women enticing men without really wanting freindship/relationship. They thrive on the attention from someone they know wants them. Being you did give an phone/email to him,it was then his move. He did'nt respond to that phone/email. He knows then you want him,but continues to tease yo,enjoys seeing you squirm,he feels better about himself,and thats wrong. Common,but wrong. If he was sincere,he would have used those ways to contact you. Many feel safer,at ease when not speaking to another in person. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The guy I have sex with is hot and females and males mention his looks being so great. He and I went to an antiques mart and 3 senior women stopped talking to tell him he's so handsome. He stopped by about 15minutes ago,I left the computer on,to talk to him,and there he was,in his bright red shorts,being it's 65 degrees out now,and I can't stop looking at his legs. I'll be seeing more later tonight. Wink,wink. His looks are such a turn on to me,that I don't want him wearing clothes. He amde the offer to me for sex,although I had admired him from afar,never thought I would see him naked,let alone sex! Had I not told him I'm gay and looking for someone,he and I would not be doing anything. I would have missed out on 2 years of sex with him. If he did'nt offer,and I would'nt ask him,all that intimate times never would have happened,and I would have gone on searching,and I would have no regrets that I have'nt tried,and gone on without him. Same with Mr. gym guy. He did'nt contact you after you gave a discreet way to. Ignore him now. I would ignore that guy I'm with had he done likewise to me,as beautiful as he is,as much as I want him. Mr.gym guy has to come though now. If not,move on. Maybe the ignoring him may cause him to make a move. I think he may not want to loose his idolizer. A blow to his ego. You've done all you can. About 5 times I told my guy I want to end our affair,I want to move onto someone who will be more affectionate. He does'nt want me to,holds my hand a long time in a dark ally when I leave early morning,tightly to. I don't want to leave him,but I will as soon as I met a guy who will do the things that should be done in a realtionship. Till then,I still have sex with him,it's the best I ever had to. You get nothing but a sideshow from Mr.gym guy. One last try if you want,can you bring up the subject of gay bullying that has been in the news lately,work into the converstion that 2 guys having sex is'nt something that bothers you? See if he has an opionion on it.
i gotta say

United States

#4119 Oct 13, 2010
I can relate to this I actually searched on google "I'm not attracted to men but I like gay sex." I have been with girls all my life and the 3 times I had sex with a guy I liked it but men to me are about as attractive as walls. I can't explain it either I would not be happy in a relationship with a man , but have been in several with woman and been happy.

“Prepare Yourself!!!”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Ga.

#4121 Oct 13, 2010
What I'm trying to understand is how the **** is the new york survey getting this info and are this men telling them this because if you are sleeping with other men and only other men regardless to me you are gay.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4122 Oct 13, 2010
ok this whole topic just doesn't make any sense if a straight man is having sex with another guy he is just plain gay. but what makes me upset as a woman is that then he comes home to his girlfriend/wife and act like nothing is wrong with what he did smh at these men.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4124 Oct 15, 2010
You Gay people need some help.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#4125 Oct 15, 2010
Here's a subject close to my heart!I'm a pre op Transexual and I have quite a few straight guys who want to have sex with a TS. I believe they are reacting to my Female side, not the fact that I'm still technically a male. I don't have sex as a male, it doesn't work any more. And besides, being male creeps me out. I adore being the female. Now, If I'm right and they are reacting to my femmininity, are they Gay? Or are they reacting to the fact of my "hidden" masculinity? It breally doesn't matter, but I've always wondered.
Regards, Terry
BIGshooterClevel and

North Ridgeville, OH

#4127 Oct 15, 2010
Nooope! The guys that enjoy Tranny's are NOT 'gay' to me...they are wanting a very different 'women' is my take! In other words...they wouldn't go with a 'man' by any means..but, a 'women' that has the equipment? that they can handle for some odd reason! I NEVER understood this ever lolol...but hey, AS I say: to EACH his OWN!
I love women..but would nevvver go with a Transexual, even one who is 'complete' IF I knew she were a male in her past...I want a women period. This is why it's SO damned difficult/confusing for me...and this dude in my gym sauna! NEITHER of us can make a move, even though we KNOW we are wanting to do something...so nothing comes of this, and it's SO damn frustrating I realllly AM at my ropes end man. The bad thing NOW is that we went from seeing each other and having good chats etc. in sauna DAILY for over three months? NOW..his new job has it so he never know's when he will show up! I've only seen him TWO times in past 2.5 wks. and both times, the min. HE walked in...three of more other dudes come in! So THAT does it...we just sit there.
Very sad/frustrating position to be in as a str8..yet sort of Bi...male.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate candidate Roy Moore says gay sex is "the... 10 min Chalupa Batgirl 52
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 46 min cpeter1313 56,202
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr cpeter1313 10,371
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 3 hr EdmondWA 222
News Gay couplea s home targeted by racist graffiti ... 5 hr Pence of Tides 1
News Seven arrested in Egypt after raising rainbow f... 6 hr Pence of Tides 7
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 8 hr Tyrone 62
More from around the web