All Va. Dem leaders must back marriag...

All Va. Dem leaders must back marriage equality

There are 2 comments on the Washington Blade story from Mar 12, 2014, titled All Va. Dem leaders must back marriage equality. In it, Washington Blade reports that:

Gov. Terry McAuliffe 's selection of Richmond Mayor Dwight Jones as the new chair of the Virginia State Party has raised concerns among LGBT Democrats throughout the commonwealth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Blade.

Jorja Fox

Staunton, VA

#1 Mar 13, 2014
I would ask that Gov. McAuliffe name a party chair who believes in protecting the rights of all Virginians, including LGBT Virginians.

I agree 100%. Gov is way off base with this one..email him and tell him so.
Jorja Fox

Staunton, VA

#2 Mar 13, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/frozen-gay-conspiracy-t...

Frozen might just be the most talked-about kids movie since Toy Story, but itÂ’s not all accolades and awards for the Oscar-winning animated flick. There is a fear campaign mounting against the film, warning conservative parents and grandparents to keep their impressionable young children away from what some believe is a musical advertisement for the gay agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 3 min Alex Bradshaw 298
News 'Will & Grace' returning to TV 6 min Rainbow Kid 7
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 44 min tbird19482 44,066
News UNC president: Job candidates say no, citing ba... 1 hr Holy Guacamole 22
New President of the US 1 hr Donnelly 1
News 'I believe in the American people': Obama upbea... 1 hr Imprtnrd 22
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 12,650
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Big C 23,996
More from around the web