Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16097 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14523 May 2, 2013
And your belief in it does not guarantee you will be going to heaven.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your belief in Hell is not required for your eternal residency therein.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14524 May 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Sure you do Bill. All "christians" want people who don't believe in their ignorance to go to hell. It's the tune they dance the superior dance to.
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with superior. Your Biblical illiteracy is showing. Your lies noted.
Revelation 21:8 (NKJV)
8 , and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#14525 May 2, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not the God of the Bible, that was the false prophet Paul. Even then, that is not an accurate translation.
Paul is a false prophet? Really? Why? Is Paul a false prophet because his theology of truth does not line up with your theology of lies?

You should buy a huge black magic marker and start drawing lines through the verses in the Bible that do not match up with your theology. Your Bible may be more black marker than white paper.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#14526 May 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does.

John 3:15 (NKJV)
15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#14529 May 2, 2013
The Gospel for sodomites and lesbians most solid argument supporting their theory that the sin in Sodom was not homosexuality is based on this verse: "'Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fullness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy."- Ezekiel 16:49. But what they so conveniently neglect to do is provide is the very next verse: "And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good."- Ezekiel 16:50. The writer uses the word abomination, Hebrew [tow'ebah], the same word in the Hebrew that is used to describe homosexuality in Leviticus 18:22! The sin in Sodom was on a grand scale, and included more than just homosexual behavior; but this does not take away from the scriptural proof that the event that occurred at Lot's home was driven by the burning homosexual appetites of the men of Sodom.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14530 May 2, 2013
You're right bill. I know nothing about the bible except that it's a fairy tale written by men, not god. Was there something else I needed to know?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with superior. Your Biblical illiteracy is showing. Your lies noted.
Revelation 21:8 (NKJV)
8 , and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14531 May 2, 2013
No it doesn't because there is no such place.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does.
John 3:15 (NKJV)
15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14532 May 2, 2013
What?

That would be plagiarism. The bible is already full of those quotes.
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>When you start quoting garbage that was made up by pigs, goats and rats then let us know. We will herd you away quickly.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#14533 May 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You're right bill. I know nothing about the bible except that it's a fairy tale written by men, not god. Was there something else I needed to know?
<quoted text>
Something else? LOL

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#14534 May 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
No it doesn't because there is no such place.
<quoted text>
All you give are your ignorant opinions. How about some proof? Don't have any? Of course you don't. You are perishing and without hope.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14535 May 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But Satan's children have tiny ignorant opinions.
Thanks for sharing more of your delusions with us.

Location hidden

#14536 May 2, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul is a false prophet? Really? Why? Is Paul a false prophet because his theology of truth does not line up with your theology of lies?
You should buy a huge black magic marker and start drawing lines through the verses in the Bible that do not match up with your theology. Your Bible may be more black marker than white paper.
Paul is not even a prophet.

NEXT

Location hidden

#14537 May 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you doing? Taking away a fool's security blanket? LMAO

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#14538 May 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing more of your delusions with us.
Hebrews 10:31 (NKJV)
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#14539 May 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a liar?

Yes or No?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#14540 May 2, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a liar?
Yes or No?
"everlasting fire" "everlasting punishment"

Matthew 25:41-46 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#14541 May 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"everlasting fire" "everlasting punishment"
Matthew 25:41-46 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
Are you a liar?

Yes or No?

1 Peter, Chapter 3, 15: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#14542 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you a liar?
Yes or No?
NO!!!! You will spend eternity in Hell with the most wicked beings who ever lived, including Satan and his angels.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#14543 May 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!!!! You will spend eternity in Hell with the most wicked beings who ever lived, including Satan and his angels.
Will you stake your life on what you said is the truth?

A. yes

B. no

I want God to see if you will honor and prove your own words.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#14544 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Will you stake your life on what you said is the truth?
A. yes
B. no
I want God to see if you will honor and prove your own words.
Jesus didn't lie. You're going to Hell.

Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 But whoever says,'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 min Just Think 14,080
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 9 min Beavis 26,428
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 31 min Frankie Rizzo 72
News San Jose: Lawsuit filed against police over und... 1 hr Wondering 19
News Kim Davis Denied This Gay Man A Marriage Licens... 1 hr Forthepeople 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Wondering 57,935
News Lesbian granted rights of 'husband' in same-sex... (May '17) 2 hr Rainbow Kid 34
News NOM's Brian Brown Laments Australian Gay Marria... 6 hr Rainbow Kid 4
More from around the web