Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments (Page 550)

Showing posts 10,981 - 11,000 of16,105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dollarbill doesn't know the Christian God, neither do you.
I would have said that he does know "the Christian God", but that he does not know Yeshua's Daddy.
Garlic man

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So? I am the egg man.
I don't care who you are and I didn't ask about your identity. You, however asked for mine and I answered.
Are you really this stupid?

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>Your stats are off, too.
Closer than 1%. Get a clue
Garlic man

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Partially true, as long as you don't try to conclude that a lack of demonstrable and repeatable evidence is proof of his assertion.
That fallacy is called "Ignoratio elenchi".
You don't impress me.
Either God exists or he doesn't.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Huntington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Noah wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. It is partly the liberal media. Gays hate children, because they were abused as children. Part of the problem is programming, like for instance you said priests, when it was gays who infiltrated the priesthood to pervert it and molest children. There are so many children who are raped and abused by adopted gay parents, but the media does not report it and CPS is afraid of being labeled bigots.
If two 25 year old black straight men wished to adopt two 15 year old blonde white girls, it would never happen.
For this govt to force this upon our youth should be a crime. I don't care what anyone thinks, the gd jews that puppet our govt are behind this with the sick minded liberals that call themselves 'Christains/Catholics.
There could be proven no God at all and all religions could vanish in an instant but as human beings we are still left with the choices of what is right and what is wrong and sodomy between two men is simply disturbing, and that is being modest. With the preposterous concept of ss parenting I call it child traficking.
These no good sob's have been destroying our society extensively since the 60's. Don't get me wrong, it's certainly not only gays, it's the people in high places profiting from this crap that should be put away. They have been corrupting our society in many many was, but this is outragious.

There will come a day
And that day is near.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Huntington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Garlic man wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't impress me.
What diaper head snyper doesn't understand is by his pathetic rationalizing for no God at all in order to make his homosexual argument whole, is that there is no such thing of anything in life as we know it as being "wrong" at all.
ANYTHING goes, by his argument.
Whatta fool.
Liberalism is indeed a mental illness. eVeRyWhErE

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
That was loaded with fallacies.
You also ignored the problem I proposed.
Do I have to show the logic step by step, or can you try to work it out on your own (instead of reverting to Sunday School platitudes)?
What problem? If you're referring to your question, "Can God create anything He cannot utterly destroy?" , as "the problem you proposed", I didn't find it a problem. The only problem now is the problem you're becoming. But I'm not ignoring it,...yet.
Though you claim my logic is flawed and my comment is loaded with fallacies, you've so far refused to identify or point them out specifically and further discuss it . Therefore I assume you can't - you just continue to boastfully imply your intellectual competence while demonstrating none.
So be it.
The American Genocide

Huntington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
What problem? If you're referring to your question, "Can God create anything He cannot utterly destroy?" , as "the problem you proposed", I didn't find it a problem. The only problem now is the problem you're becoming. But I'm not ignoring it,...yet.
Though you claim my logic is flawed and my comment is loaded with fallacies, you've so far refused to identify or point them out specifically and further discuss it . Therefore I assume you can't - you just continue to boastfully imply your intellectual competence while demonstrating none.
So be it.
Maybe it's because I NEVER read your post to begin with. Maybe it's because I've read hundreds of snypers posts and needed not to scroll up from the poster who addressed one of topixes many sexually deranged people with an appetite to be around young children. This, despite the fact gays by their own relationship 'naturally' abrogated the ability to conceive a child entirely. How disturbing and defective of you.
The American Genocide

Huntington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

My apologies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Garlic man wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't impress me.
A lack of verifiable evidence is a factoid that does not lead to proof.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Garlic man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who you are and I didn't ask about your identity. You, however asked for mine and I answered.
Are you really this stupid?
No, but you sure are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
So be it.
The only way you did not "find it a problem" was by applying the Straw Man fallacy; i.e. you turned the question into something other than what I said in order to defeat what you created.

Again, same problem in a more classic vein: Can God create a weight that he cannot lift?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

The American Genocide wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's because I NEVER read your post to begin with. Maybe it's because I've read hundreds of snypers posts and needed not to scroll up from the poster who addressed one of topixes many sexually deranged people with an appetite to be around young children. This, despite the fact gays by their own relationship 'naturally' abrogated the ability to conceive a child entirely. How disturbing and defective of you.
Nice rant.

U Mad or something?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Garlic man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You say that because of your "great powers" or because you believe that the Christian God doesn't exist, even though you can't prove it? LOL!
I said he didn't know the Christian God. Your reading comprehension skills are sadly limited.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Garlic man wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't impress me.
Your puny God doesn't exist anymore. My God ate your God for breakfast yesterday.
Duhhhhh

Huntington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
A lack of verifiable evidence is a factoid that does not lead to proof.
I think the entire existence of the universe qualifies as evidence and points out the fact you are an idiot. Consistently liberally stupid and morally corrupting.
No harm no foul, right diaper?
The American Genocide

Huntington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant.
U Mad or something?
Not mad at all. In fact I enjoy your consistently short replies because you can rarely refute anything I say. I notice you do the same with respect to other topics that others waste their time addressing you on.
The American Genocide

Huntington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Only a sexually deranged liberal could point out the different colors of ones skin or sexual behavior and claim they should be paid for it or provided 'special rights' and point out those objecting to such policies as being hateful/racist/or bigoted.
What a disgrace they really are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not mad at all. In fact I enjoy your consistently short replies because you can rarely refute anything I say. I notice you do the same with respect to other topics that others waste their time addressing you on.
R U Mad?

Your previous post was nothing but a series of fallacies and false stereotypes. ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Only a sexually deranged liberal could point out the different colors of ones skin or sexual behavior and claim they should be paid for it or provided 'special rights' and point out those objecting to such policies as being hateful/racist/or bigoted.
What a disgrace they really are.
Sexually deranged liberals? That's both a stereotype and fallacy. FYI, one of the most prestigious and Conservative Lawyers in our country is before the Supreme Court making the case for equality.

Not special rights, fundamental rights of citizens as proscribed in the 14th amendment to the Constitution.

BTW, your "sexually deranged liberal" statement is a bigoted statement. If the shoe fits, wear it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,981 - 11,000 of16,105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••