Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16097 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10187 Mar 15, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
<quoted text>heck ... did horus hate as much as you
More.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#10190 Mar 15, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
<quoted text>bullsh!t looser... you might fool yourself but your condemnation doesn't fool your god... you no sooner will see heaven then i as a prostitute... yeah maybe we can share a room you pompus judgemental azz
"looser"?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#10192 Mar 15, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
<quoted text>must suck knowing that this true life hooker will spend eternity with your true life judgemental bigot azz in hell... Ha Ha sucks to be you
You believe in Hell? You don't know? You are confused? Please choose.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10193 Mar 16, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
<quoted text>must suck knowing that this true life hooker will spend eternity with your true life judgemental bigot azz in hell... Ha Ha sucks to be you
I heard this today and just thought of you, sugarbritches ...

Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#10194 Mar 16, 2013
Why?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is MUCH better than burning in Hell forever.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#10195 Mar 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I can. I have at least the hope of eternal life in God's Kingdom. You don't have any hope at all.
You cannot prove anything, fool. All you have is wishful thinking.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#10196 Mar 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is with God, not me.
No, I'm pretty sure it's you.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#10197 Mar 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
For believing the Bible?
Hint: You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.
1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
Aren't you a little old to still be afraid of the boogie man?

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10198 Mar 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate anyone. Just delivering my soul and snatching out of the eternal fire.
I agree, I have never seen you post hate. I see you post scripture that makes the trolls angry, yet it is only the Word of God......they can deny the truth however, they can not run from it. There will and is a price to pay for their rebellion against the God of Heaven. God bless...
Jenny

Lewisburg, WV

#10199 Mar 16, 2013
one man + one woman = marrisage
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#10200 Mar 16, 2013
You are about as much use and as attractive as a prolapsed uterus.

You are a great advertisement for non belief.
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I have never seen you post hate. I see you post scripture that makes the trolls angry, yet it is only the Word of God......they can deny the truth however, they can not run from it. There will and is a price to pay for their rebellion against the God of Heaven. God bless...
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#10201 Mar 16, 2013
Actually, one man + one woman = two people.
Jenny wrote:

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#10202 Mar 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know you have no life. And you will lose everything and those whom you love, forever. You have nothing to offer.
I'm sure Jesus would be proud of that representation of Christian love.

You're a dickhead. You push people away from God by misrepresenting him in a bad way.

YOU have nothing to offer.

Work on yourself, you're a mess.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#10203 Mar 16, 2013
Jenny wrote:
Two single adult non-related folks entering into a marriage contract = marriage.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#10204 Mar 16, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I have never seen you post hate. I see you post scripture that makes the trolls angry, yet it is only the Word of God......they can deny the truth however, they can not run from it. There will and is a price to pay for their rebellion against the God of Heaven. God bless...
No, he has posted some rather un-Christ like things.

And you believe that falling in love, marrying, and forming healthy strong families is rebellion against God? Why is it ONLY so, when people that God created with only the attraction to the same gender are doing those things?

Is your God really that cruel, to create such people, instill in them ALL of the same needs and desires that everyone else has, send them love and soul-mates and children, and then BAM, condemn them for accepting His gifts in the same way everyone else does?

Your petty god is not worth following.

My God is.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10205 Mar 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I'm at least as well off as you.
Yes I suppose so. You have a point there.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#10206 Mar 16, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he has posted some rather un-Christ like things.
And you believe that falling in love, marrying, and forming healthy strong families is rebellion against God? Why is it ONLY so, when people that God created with only the attraction to the same gender are doing those things?
Is your God really that cruel, to create such people, instill in them ALL of the same needs and desires that everyone else has, send them love and soul-mates and children, and then BAM, condemn them for accepting His gifts in the same way everyone else does?
Your petty god is not worth following.
My God is.
He has posted the truth it is hard to read for some, nevertheless God's Word is all truth.

I believe 100% in marrying and forming strong families.....it is only through how God intended man and woman.

God did not give anyone the desire to be attracted to the same gender. If His Word is against it so is He.

He is not cruel He is Sovereign and most Holy. No one says you have to follow Him....you will wish you did though.

Seems kinda hypocritical of you atheist who dispute His being and then when something is posted about sin, you are the first to blame Him.........

So how is it with you? Do you believe in Him and just angry that He will not allow sin into heaven?
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#10207 Mar 16, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He has posted the truth it is hard to read for some, nevertheless God's Word is all truth.
I believe 100% in marrying and forming strong families.....it is only through how God intended man and woman.
God did not give anyone the desire to be attracted to the same gender. If His Word is against it so is He.
He is not cruel He is Sovereign and most Holy. No one says you have to follow Him....you will wish you did though.
Seems kinda hypocritical of you atheist who dispute His being and then when something is posted about sin, you are the first to blame Him.........
So how is it with you? Do you believe in Him and just angry that He will not allow sin into heaven?
Do you know the difference between opinion and fact? Exactly how can you prove that the Buybull is "the word of God?" YOU CAN'T, honey. So grow up and face reality. Until you can prove there is a heaven or hell, you should keep your opinions to yourself and with other people in your church. Trying to force adults to believe your mythology , just because you 'think' it's true, makes you appear incredibly simple-minded.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#10208 Mar 16, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between opinion and fact? Exactly how can you prove that the Buybull is "the word of God?" YOU CAN'T, honey. So grow up and face reality. Until you can prove there is a heaven or hell, you should keep your opinions to yourself and with other people in your church. Trying to force adults to believe your mythology , just because you 'think' it's true, makes you appear incredibly simple-minded.
Yes I do.......facts

God is real
God is all knowing
God is in control
God is love
God is merciful
God is Sovereign
God has always been
God always will be God

God is......

You not believing in Him, proves you lack of intelligence.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it, instead of the other stuff.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#10209 Mar 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas, ALL of our English Bibles say you are wrong.
What language did Christ speak?
Idiot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boy Scouts suffer a setback in Supreme Court ov... (Oct '06) 4 min RecoveringRacist 322
News Richard Page, from Headcorn, loses case after b... 1 hr Abrahammock Relig... 1
News Oregon city council sorry after member says he'... 2 hr Abrahammock Relig... 3
News The gaydar machine: a backlash 2 hr Abrahammock Relig... 7
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr old_moose 13,219
Transgender "woman" convicted of raping 10-year... 3 hr Travis Turbil 3
News Australians embarrassed to be shown up by NZ on... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 3
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 4 hr Abrahammock Relig... 359
News College to offer sensitivity training after ant... 11 hr Abrahammock Relig... 9
News Stopping hate crimes against transgender Americans 16 hr Lewis 14
More from around the web