Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16103 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#6902 Feb 18, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I can prove it to a rational person.
.)
No you can't.

“There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay or lesbian orientation. Although much research has examined the possible genetic, hormonal, developmental, social, and cultural influences on sexual orientation, no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors. Many think that nature and nurture both play complex roles.…”

“Although there is no mention of the research that influenced this new position statement, it is clear that efforts to ‘prove’ that homosexuality is simply a biological fait accompli have failed,” Byrd wrote.“The activist researchers themselves have reluctantly reached that conclusion. There is no gay gene. There is no simple biological pathway to homosexuality.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/05/97940/#QtMFezs6U7X...

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#6903 Feb 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You will spend eternity in Hell fire for calling Jesus a liar.
Matthew 5:22 (KJV)
22 whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
I did not call Jesus a liar and all of my posts are still up here on topix to prove what I have said.

You are one sick puppy, Paul worshiper! You tell me I call Jesus a liar and yet you worship the one that actually does call Jesus a liar and reject the GOD that Jesus said is LOVE.

Get well soon!
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#6905 Feb 18, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder nobody here on this thread likes your god!
You are the first Paulist that I know of that admits he worships Saul as the psychotic god of hellfire!
The Baal worshipers have nothing on you! You have taken blasphemy and hate of the GOD of Israel to a whole new level!
I admire your honesty even though I find your constant curses against your brothers and sisters sad.
Most of us prefer the real GOD that the historical Jesus said is LOVE.
People that bash Paul do not have the intelligence to understand him. You are living proof of that. Why, the first pope,(According to deluded catholics) Peter gave Paul credentials and even admited some of his writings are hard to understand and that the unstable (You and other Paul bashers) wrestle with them to their own destruction.

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6906 Feb 18, 2013
"the GOD that Jesus said is LOVE"

um, love is a river that flows between the banks of truth and discernment .. your definition is (again) lacking

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#6907 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have it. It's called the KJV. And before you start your little lie about King James being gay, don't. That lie has already been proven to have originated by his enemies and other queers.
omg you think the KJV is the original bible!!!!!!!!

Frickin stupid!!

Was the original bible written in English?!

Game over.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#6908 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
No you can't.
“There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay or lesbian orientation. Although much research has examined the possible genetic, hormonal, developmental, social, and cultural influences on sexual orientation, no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors. Many think that nature and nurture both play complex roles.…”
“Although there is no mention of the research that influenced this new position statement, it is clear that efforts to ‘prove’ that homosexuality is simply a biological fait accompli have failed,” Byrd wrote.“The activist researchers themselves have reluctantly reached that conclusion. There is no gay gene. There is no simple biological pathway to homosexuality.”
LOL. Don't get so hung up on the gene thing.

It's not necessary to prove I was born gay. It's much simpler than that. It goes like this:

I was born gay.

Ta-da!

Now - somebody tell me what difference it makes to the price of tea in China whether or not I was born gay?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#6909 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
See how stupid you are? In your twisted way of thinking everyone who has an accident it is Gods doing. Is it God's fault you are a wonderful guy?
Yep! and its Gods fault you wear diapers! sit and stew in em!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#6910 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar. I could have kept with the same sex but I didn't. I knew I had a choice so I chose GIRLS!!! God bless em'!
Guess you 'chose' against God.. he punished you GOOD! And for LIFE!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#6912 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
The original also says homosexuality is an abomination. And I do have the original manuscript but you will never see it.
You are so full of fecal matter it isnt funny.. someone needs to change you diapers ASAP!

You couldn't READ a copy of the original manuscript if you studied for the remainder of days you get to breathe! You can barely read english as it is!

Wayne, just quit before you are seen as any dumber than you are now..

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#6914 Feb 18, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
omg you think the KJV is the original bible!!!!!!!!
Frickin stupid!!
Was the original bible written in English?!
Game over.
Nope.. it was written in W VA hillbilly!
Have you rented "Hillbilly for dummies"? Wayne is prominently spoken about in that 'book'(if ya want to call it that!).

“the end-times is now”

Location hidden

#6915 Feb 18, 2013
You must be gettn under their skin Wayne ....

the children are all throwing sand

“the end-times is now”

Location hidden

#6916 Feb 18, 2013
Even after Jesus had done all these miraculous signs in their presence .. they still would not believe in him ... This was to fulfil the word of Isaiah the prophet ... Lord .. who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed ... For this reason they could not believe .. because .. as Isaiah says elsewhere ... He has blinded their eyes and deadened their hearts .. so they can neither see with their eyes .. nor understand with their hearts .. nor turn .. and I would heal them ..... John 12:37
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#6917 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
No you can't.
Your link was written before the AMA released the results of their 65 year project of documentation on gay cadaver research
Gay people have different physical brain structure connected to a different spinal cord design that has six more neurological connectors than straighties have. These gay-specific body parts cannot be transplanted to a straightie; nor vice-versa. The pieces don't fit
The differences are visible to the naked eye (on autopsy) and can be photographed with film cameras and with ordinary digital cameras
http://media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_id...

“the end-times is now”

Location hidden

#6918 Feb 18, 2013
and the AMA also believes that an unborn child is nothing more than a peice of tissue .... science "so-called" .... next

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#6919 Feb 18, 2013
His-truth wrote:
You must be gettn under their skin Wayne ....
Kinmda hard! Have you seen the girth of wayne? Whew!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6920 Feb 18, 2013
His-truth wrote:
and the AMA also believes that an unborn child is nothing more than a peice of tissue .... science "so-called" .... next
What is their position on undead children?
Neil Andblowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6921 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
The original also says homosexuality is an abomination. And I do have the original manuscript but you will never see it.
Oh, you do not. What a liar.
Neil Andblowme

Hoboken, NJ

#6922 Feb 18, 2013
His-truth wrote:
Oh dear god..... here we go with the abortion crap.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#6923 Feb 18, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What is their position on undead children?
They will forever be sequestered to live in a red state for eternity.

The fiery pits of hell are sounding a lot better now yah?

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#6924 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
People that bash Paul do not have the intelligence to understand him. You are living proof of that. Why, the first pope,(According to deluded catholics) Peter gave Paul credentials and even admited some of his writings are hard to understand and that the unstable (You and other Paul bashers) wrestle with them to their own destruction.
Paul is not in agreement with Jesus. In fact he misunderstood pretty much all of the message just as you apparently did. Although I don't think he was the Antichrist as many do.

I just think he was the seed that started the whole Roman hoax of Christianity that you are trying to defend with your hateful ad homimen attacks.

I won't be responding to any more of your posts.

I think you are too brainwashed and too consumed with hate for me to want to engage in any kind of meaningful discussion with you here on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Puerto Rico to Swiftly Enforce Marriage Equalit... 8 min El Cacique 6
News Philly officials wrap Vatican meetings for pope... 8 min Larry Craig s WC ... 77
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 9 min NorCal Native 6,884
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 17 min American_Infidel 334
News Conservative Republicans question what's next a... 20 min Larry Craig s WC ... 63
Beautiful Song & Beautiful Video 31 min Klan Man 2
News Minneapolis Pride Parade fills streets with rai... 36 min Abe 3
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 321
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr Belle Sexton 60,495
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr WasteWater 22,696
More from around the web