Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 16,105

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6156 Feb 15, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but I do. Who made YOU the judge and jury, you anti-American piece of shit?
You have judged yourself worthy of the eternal Hell fire. I rebuke you spirit of antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Location hidden

#6157 Feb 15, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry, I don't care to live in Washington DC, besides Arlington is for the brave man and women who have died in the service of this wonderful nation.
Why do you hate America. Why do you trample on our Constitution? This Nation is not a Theocracy, we the citizens of this nation are free from religious persecution. Why do you insist that we the citizens of this nation live under the Subjugation of your bronze age religion?
I rebuke you lying spirit and antiChrist spirit in Jesus' Name. The blood of Jesus against you.

Location hidden

#6158 Feb 15, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, just because YOU don't get it, doesn't equal me not having a clue as to what I meant by what I said. Your version of Christianity is self-centered, angry, hateful and more than a little psychologically disturbed, not quite what Jesus had in mind.
It's not 'my version of Christianity'. It's the Bible's version. I rebuke you spirits of lying and antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Location hidden

#6159 Feb 15, 2013
Tony C wrote:
It is you who needs work and prayer, not I. May God at last open your eyes one day.
He has opened my eyes. That's why I know you lying and antiChrist spirits. I rebuke you in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Location hidden

#6160 Feb 15, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not at all.
You, however, clearly are. You don't even know where the bibles come from, how accurate they are (or aren't.)
You have childrens' hangover: you still believe what you were told as a child - JUST BECAUSE it was told to you as a child.
Believing we have a 100% error-proof translation of the bible on earth is as wishful and silly as believing in Santa Claus.
This is very very easily proven. Just do a tiny bit of research.
See, I take this way more seriously than you. If your side is right, the consequences are severe for me. So don't think I didn't dig very deep on this issue before ever coming to terms with who I am or permitting myself to do anything about it.
And it was God who helped me come to terms with the truth. It is my utter faith in Him that showed me what you have yet to learn.
"close enough" is not good enough for me when it comes to "the" bible, because I take it too seriously.
No Scripture? No surprise.

Location hidden

#6161 Feb 15, 2013
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan authored your post? That explains a lot.
I rebuke you lying spirit, antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Location hidden

#6162 Feb 15, 2013
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Paul makes up a religion and you think that's Christianity? Why not follow the teachings of Christ instead of the teachings of some guy who never even met him? You can be a Paulian all you want, but that's not Christianity.
Paul was taught directly by Jesus. Read the Bible.

Location hidden

#6163 Feb 15, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible haters here are the ones that use this book as a weapon to justify their hate rather than studying it in relationship to the LOVE that is real and is the basis of the two most important commandments in the entire bible.
Jesus taught that GOD is LOVE. He used the Hebrew Scriptures exclusively in his ministry.
Paul reaffirmed the primitive superstitions of the Roman empire. His writings reveal this.
Now than, can you prove that you don't hate the bible?
You can't follow Paul and not hate the bible that is the basis of the ministry of the historical Jesus.
Go ahead and try, but remember, your words on this forum have already established how you feel.
The conditional love you believe in has an opposite: HATE
In reality this false form of love you defend is simply relative degrees of hate used to judge those who dare to disagree with you and approve those who don't.
The LOVE that Jesus pointed us towards has no opposite.
I rebuke you spirits of lying and antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Location hidden

#6164 Feb 15, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
They are called "support" for a position, refutation or point.
Can't you LEARN?
Yes I can learn. I read the Bible often.

Location hidden

#6165 Feb 15, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You are.
Yes. We sing it. In the course of two years, ALL of it. From memory.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ia9R7T5eiToXX
I rebuke you spirits of lying and antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Location hidden

#6166 Feb 15, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your homophobia is showing
I rebuke you spirits of lying, antiChrist and sodomy in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Location hidden

#6167 Feb 15, 2013
Born Again Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Its another Miracle!
Thank you GOD; for protecting and watching over us; in this Land of Homophobic Rednecks and Snarling Evangelical Fundies
Amen; and Amen
I rebuke you spirits of sodomy and antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Location hidden

#6168 Feb 15, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
The blood of Jesus dried up into dust at the same time the rest of his body did.
I rebuke you spirits of sodomy, antiChrist and lying in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Location hidden

#6169 Feb 15, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. I am not against the Bible; everything I have posted here is in support of what the Bible REALLY says on these topics. The only ones against the Bible are the homophobic christians that lie and use erroneous translations to support their own hate.
I look forward to seeing YOU answer to your God.
I was referring to God's Bible, not your personal bible.

Location hidden

#6170 Feb 15, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide any evidence at all that hell exists?
Matthew 18:8-9 (NASB)
8 "If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than to have two hands or two feet and be cast into THE ETERNAL FIRE. 9 "If your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it from you. It is better for you to enter life with one eye, than to have two eyes and be cast into THE FIERY HELL.

Location hidden

#6171 Feb 15, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Any evidence either angels or hell exist?
Nah.
And why would you need teeth in hell? Do they have snacks? Well, if they do, it wouldn't be all that bad. Unless they only have broccoli with salt-free non-fat sour "cream" dip.
I rebuke you spirit of antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Location hidden

#6172 Feb 15, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry Mr. Orgasm Policeman
Gay guys don't have sexual intercourse with women
You would write us a ticket for 'attack with a dead weapon'
http://www.well.com/user/aquarius/
Whoever told you that you are Christian was another liar. You shouldn't have believed him/her. I rebuke you spirits of antiChrist and lying in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Location hidden

#6173 Feb 15, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I point out you are an asinine liar. I've already forgiven you.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6174 Feb 15, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
How much blood did Jesus have? You seem to be spreading it rather liberally.

Was there a bucket and ladle involved?

Location hidden

#6175 Feb 15, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
How much blood did Jesus have? You seem to be spreading it rather liberally.
Was there a bucket and ladle involved?
He had plenty. I rebuke you spirits of lying and antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 5 min Fa-Foxy 51
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 18 min Frankie Rizzo 783
Drag queens dress down Facebook over names 24 min Christshariahns 3
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 42 min Lars 761
Why do STR8 guys 'hang out' all day in a GLBT f... 46 min Lars 15
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 52 min Lars 67,991
Biggest Gay Lies 1 hr Franz 2,012
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr NorCal Native 55,901
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 1 hr dirtclod 417
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 2 hr NE Jade 24