Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16101 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#6118 Feb 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What did John, George and Ringo say?
John and George aren't saying much.....they're too busy begging and pleading for just a drop of water as they are tormented in the flames of Hell. They found out the hard way that the "New Age" religion was just a lie from the Devil.

If they could say anything, it would be "I wish I didn't reject Christ Jesus."
----------
But you can know for sure that Heaven will be your eternal home.
http://www.gotquestions.org/know-sure-Heaven....

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#6119 Feb 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Who am I? I'm a blood bought, born again, saved child of the living God. I have the Holy Spirit of God dwelling inside of me!
The 66 books of the Word of God is the history of my faith. I don't need some "new age, demonic possessed, feel good, non-repentant sin infested" anti-Christian liar to make up asinine lies about and twist the Word of God.
Of course you don't dear. You have made it quite clear that you are more than able to make up your own asinine lies and as for torturing the Word of God, few can hold a candle to the likes of you.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#6120 Feb 14, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, but what a way to go...
1 Corinthians 15:55
O death, where is thy sting?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#6121 Feb 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even realize you just promoted the death penalty for homosexuals?
Leviticus 20
13 When a man has sexual intercourse with another man as with a woman, both men are doing something disgusting and must be put to death. They deserve to die.
Not to worry Mr. Orgasm Policeman
Gay guys don't have sexual intercourse with women
You would write us a ticket for 'attack with a dead weapon'
http://www.well.com/user/aquarius/

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#6122 Feb 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Who am I? I'm a blood bought, born again, saved child of the living God. I have the Holy Spirit of God dwelling inside of me!
The 66 books of the Word of God is the history of my faith. I don't need some "new age, demonic possessed, feel good, non-repentant sin infested" anti-Christian liar to make up asinine lies about and twist the Word of God.
Need I point out you are an asinine liar. I've already forgiven you.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#6123 Feb 14, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible haters here are the ones that use this book as a weapon to justify their hate rather than studying it in relationship to the LOVE that is real and is the basis of the two most important commandments in the entire bible.
Jesus taught that GOD is LOVE. He used the Hebrew Scriptures exclusively in his ministry.
Paul reaffirmed the primitive superstitions of the Roman empire. His writings reveal this.
Now than, can you prove that you don't hate the bible?
You can't follow Paul and not hate the bible that is the basis of the ministry of the historical Jesus.
Go ahead and try, but remember, your words on this forum have already established how you feel.
The conditional love you believe in has an opposite: HATE
In reality this false form of love you defend is simply relative degrees of hate used to judge those who dare to disagree with you and approve those who don't.
The LOVE that Jesus pointed us towards has no opposite.
God killed every kitten and puppy on earth.(Noah's flood) If that's a loving god, what would a hateful one do?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#6124 Feb 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you didn't know a gay guy wrote the history of your faith ;o))
http://etb-history-theology.blogspot.com/2012...

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#6125 Feb 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say you are born again if you don't even know what that means?

Panorama City, CA

#6126 Feb 14, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Prophecies are 'VERY' clear.
I say they aren't.
So, they can't be clear.
If they were clear, we'd all agree they are.
By definition of the word "clear".

Panorama City, CA

#6127 Feb 14, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>You remind me of a child lying on the floor flailing his legs and screaming that his mother hates him because she won't buy him candy to add to his obesity and rot his teeth.
The Christian Bible teaches that homosexual behavior is condemned by God and that those who do not repent of it will suffer eternal consequences. From a Christian point of view, affirming or blessing such behavior is contributing to the eternal damnation of those who choose to engage in homosexual behavior. THAT would be hate, not supporting God's Commands.
How's the weather in Perkin, David?

Panorama City, CA

#6128 Feb 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Gospel according to Peter" isn't biblical canon. It is NOT the Word of God!
Don't you people get tired of looking so foolish with your lies and asinine behavior?
Who gets to decide what is biblical canon and what isn't?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#6129 Feb 14, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you didn't know a gay guy wrote the history of your faith ;o))
http://etb-history-theology.blogspot.com/2012...
You keep repeating the same thing over and over again. That lie has been debunked many times.

http://www.baptistlink.com/godandcountry/kjv/...

Panorama City, CA

#6130 Feb 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I credit my sources when I copy/paste......unlike so many of the Topix plagiarizing unbeliever trolls.
Only gay men will make it to heaven.

"These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb." Revelation 14:4

See, those who have sex with women won't get in. They will only be redeemed from among men, and they have to be the first fruits.(Sorry...I know that's bad...)

Panorama City, CA

#6131 Feb 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
John and George aren't saying much.....they're too busy begging and pleading for just a drop of water as they are tormented in the flames of Hell. They found out the hard way that the "New Age" religion was just a lie from the Devil.
If they could say anything, it would be "I wish I didn't reject Christ Jesus."
----------
But you can know for sure that Heaven will be your eternal home.
http://www.gotquestions.org/know-sure-Heaven....
Can you provide any evidence at all that either god, heaven or hell exist?
Didn't think so.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#6132 Feb 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep repeating the same thing over and over again. That lie has been debunked many times.
http://www.baptistlink.com/godandcountry/kjv/...
Every day; new people seek knowledge from our experts in the Gay/Lesbian chat room
We don't disappoint; sugar

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6133 Feb 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What did John, George and Ringo say?
Hi we are the Beatles??
Virgin First Fruit

Alpharetta, GA

#6134 Feb 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only gay men will make it to heaven.
"These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb." Revelation 14:4
See, those who have sex with women won't get in. They will only be redeemed from among men, and they have to be the first fruits.(Sorry...I know that's bad...)
Did someone send for a Virgin First Fruit? ;o))

Panorama City, CA

#6135 Feb 14, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi we are the Beatles??
:)

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#6136 Feb 14, 2013
His-truth wrote:
UM, Paul spent 3 years alone in the desert w/ Jesus ... I think he knows ...you should learn your Bible
Well then, there has to be something wrong with someone who spends three years alone in a desert.

“Miles from Nowhere”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6137 Feb 14, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
The people of Kashmir say Jesus went there and died in His 80's. Jews and Moslems have been worshipping at His burial place for centuries.
Still...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rick Perry Criticizes Election Of Openly Gay St... 3 min Elizabeth1912 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 34 min Wondering 46,290
News Americans oppose bathroom laws limiting transge... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 1
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 1 hr Tre H 21
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 2 hr Tre H 217,512
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Tre H 5,383
News Two Boxers Find Lust in the Ring in the Gay Sho... 2 hr Christsharians on... 1
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 6 hr jonjedi 31
News Man Beat 2 Transgender Women Who Tried to Enter... 9 hr Mona 40
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 hr carter county res... 25,230
More from around the web