Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 16,105

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Full Story

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#5622 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted right below the title of this thread.
"Posted in the Christian Forum"
Why are you posting in the "Christian Forum"?

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

So did I, so again why are posting on a thread in the Gay/Lesbian forum and questioning why a lesbian posts on it?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5623 Feb 13, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum
So did I, so again why are posting on a thread in the Gay/Lesbian forum and questioning why a lesbian posts on it?
To warn gays of their eternal fate in the Lake of Fire.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5624 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It does. Homosexuals were executed in the OT.
No
Your 'bible' is a fake if it has 'homosexual' in it
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5625 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The flat earth's 'lake of fire' was drowned out by the Great Flood of Noah

Location hidden

#5626 Feb 13, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
No
Your 'bible' is a fake if it has 'homosexual' in it
Have you ever read the Bible? Doesn't sound like it. Gays are condemned in every English Bible I have read. Which Bible are you reading?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5627 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it backwards. Christians are not attacking gays. Gays and sympathizers are attacking the Bible. A typical assault. You attack and then play the victim. The Bible will be your judge and so you will lose for certain.
You have it backwards
Gays have the 12th largest protestant denomination in the world

Location hidden

#5628 Feb 13, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The flat earth's 'lake of fire' was drowned out by the Great Flood of Noah
Revelation 20:10 (NASB)
10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and THEY WILL BE TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOREVER AND EVER.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#5629 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think they've heard it already a million times from ignorant bigots who are arrogant enough to think they know what G-d's plan is for each individual?

Why aren't you in Jewish forums telling them they're doing it wrong? Why aren't you petitioning for adultery to become a crime, it's in the top ten list of sins after all.

My staff insists on working on the Sabbath. The bible clearly states that Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death. So are we obligated to kill them ourselves or should I call the police?

Now I know really loved the new Benz my neighbour bought recently, so much so, I had to go out and buy one myself. Certainly that type of coveting will land me in internal flames.

My point being, if you are really arrogant enough to think you know what G-d's plan is for every single person who doesn't think exactly like you, then I have a genuine dinosaur saddle you should buy and ride away on.

Location hidden

#5630 Feb 13, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think they've heard it already a million times from ignorant bigots who are arrogant enough to think they know what G-d's plan is for each individual?
Why aren't you in Jewish forums telling them they're doing it wrong? Why aren't you petitioning for adultery to become a crime, it's in the top ten list of sins after all.
My staff insists on working on the Sabbath. The bible clearly states that Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death. So are we obligated to kill them ourselves or should I call the police?
Now I know really loved the new Benz my neighbour bought recently, so much so, I had to go out and buy one myself. Certainly that type of coveting will land me in internal flames.
My point being, if you are really arrogant enough to think you know what G-d's plan is for every single person who doesn't think exactly like you, then I have a genuine dinosaur saddle you should buy and ride away on.
If you knew anything about the Bible you wouldn't be defending gays.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5631 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read the Bible? Doesn't sound like it. Gays are condemned in every English Bible I have read. Which Bible are you reading?
The Authorized King James Bible; and for good reason:
http://etb-history-theology.blogspot.com/2012...

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#5632 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your come back? You know the bible, therefore you are privy to G-d's plan for everyone?

Well all I can say to that, is thankfully there are people in the U.S. that think like you because that's a guarantee the Hillary Clinton will be your next president.

Location hidden

#5633 Feb 13, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The Authorized King James Bible; and for good reason:
http://etb-history-theology.blogspot.com/2012...
If you are referring to the KJV it does condemn gays.

“"Airdales Rock"”

Since: May 11

"Coastal Squadron 14,Vietnam"

#5634 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to the KJV it does condemn gays.
King James was a gay man and you are a blithering fool! Burn in the lake of fire? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You need a good deprogrammer and an even better psychiatrist! You are bat shyte Ka-Ka-razy!

Location hidden

#5635 Feb 13, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your come back? You know the bible, therefore you are privy to G-d's plan for everyone?
Well all I can say to that, is thankfully there are people in the U.S. that think like you because that's a guarantee the Hillary Clinton will be your next president.
Maybe Hillary will get saved first. Those who know the Bible know that the return of Jesus is at hand, so then, YES, we know the most important things.

“"Airdales Rock"”

Since: May 11

"Coastal Squadron 14,Vietnam"

#5636 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I need to know about the bible is that it's the figment of some goat herders imagination 2 thousand years ago! Get a grip of yourself man! The sign of your sickness is that you simply don't have a clue as to how crazy you are! Fairy tale stupid! Never happened! Logic dictates it so!

Location hidden

#5637 Feb 13, 2013
AnyTimeAnyPlace wrote:
<quoted text>
King James was a gay man and you are a blithering fool! Burn in the lake of fire? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You need a good deprogrammer and an even better psychiatrist! You are bat shyte Ka-Ka-razy!
God uses sinners for His purposes.

Matthew 5:22 (NASB)
22 ; and whoever says,'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

Location hidden

#5638 Feb 13, 2013
AnyTimeAnyPlace wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I need to know about the bible is that it's the figment of some goat herders imagination 2 thousand years ago! Get a grip of yourself man! The sign of your sickness is that you simply don't have a clue as to how crazy you are! Fairy tale stupid! Never happened! Logic dictates it so!
And now you know what the Bible says about homosexuals.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NASB)
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.
HELL Troll

Cantonment, FL

#5639 Feb 13, 2013
FUCKthePope AND AnyTimeAnyPlace.

They're both fulla shit.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#5640 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Hillary will get saved first. Those who know the Bible know that the return of Jesus is at hand, so then, YES, we know the most important things.
Every generation since the bible was written has said that end times are nigh.

It's like thousands of years of Harold Camping reruns.

Location hidden

#5641 Feb 13, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every generation since the bible was written has said that end times are nigh.
It's like thousands of years of Harold Camping reruns.
This generation is unique. Eternity is stalking all of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Cali Girl 2014 55,851
'Don't Say Gay' bill clears TN Senate (May '11) 5 min Buford 68
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 7 min DaveinMass 726
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 17 min Blahblah80 1,718
Stay issued in Indiana gay marriage ban case 21 min nhjeff 7
Community concerns over ice use among gay men i... 31 min Professor Jumper 3
An Afternoon in WeHo With a Gay Russian Teen Se... 37 min Professor Jumper 7
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 446
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 350
Biggest Gay Lies 5 hr Phobos 1,996
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••