Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 16,104

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5583 Feb 12, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
So was anyone having sex outside of marriage.
Even if true that doesn't help gays. They are clearly condemned to Hell.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#5584 Feb 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
All your double talk and lies won't help gays inherit God's Kingdom. The Bible condemns them throughout. They "will not inherit the Kingdom of God."
So, you go from one part of Paul's writings to the others......interesting......a nd depending on what bible you use, will depend greatly on what language you get.......but the word homosexual could not be used in the King James Version of the bible because the word wasn't coined until the late 1890's and if that word is used......then it would violate Revelations 22:18-19

By the way, God is our final Judge......He will do what He wants!!!

Location hidden

#5585 Feb 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul is supposedly condemning folks, not God......and there is nothing in those scriptures that mentions sexual activity between women nor men......just what your imagination wants to believe!!!
Homosexuals "will not inherit the Kingdom of God", according to God. Your opinion can't change that.

Location hidden

#5586 Feb 12, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, which reason in that list is going to condemn you?
I didn't say it does.

Location hidden

#5587 Feb 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
So, were women, children and many others.....your point?
Do you follow the scriptures word for word from cover to cover in the bible? and if you don't, why do you want others to?
This thread is about gays.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#5588 Feb 12, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only judge them by their posts. Yes, heathen anti-Christian trolls will *high-five and defend* one another.
Do you enjoy mocking and disgracing Christianity to get your *giggles*? Are you getting good *giggles* tonight?
You're coming here and disrespecting them. Why do you think they should respect anything you say? You are not teaching them the grace of Jesus Christ. You are only giving them reason to hate it. You have only yourself to blame here. If a large group of gay people invaded your church and started mocking you, telling you you are scum, how would you feel? You claim to know Christ but are rejecting one of his most basic teachings and that is "to do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
You, and the other Christians who are here being hateful started this cat fight. Don't cry about getting bitten.

Location hidden

#5589 Feb 12, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you go from one part of Paul's writings to the others......interesting......a nd depending on what bible you use, will depend greatly on what language you get.......but the word homosexual could not be used in the King James Version of the bible because the word wasn't coined until the late 1890's and if that word is used......then it would violate Revelations 22:18-19
By the way, God is our final Judge......He will do what He wants!!!
Gays are condemned in every English Bible I have studied, including KJV.

Romans 1:26-27 (KJV)
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Marysville, CA

#5590 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to pretend that you were a virgin the day that you got married?

Marysville, CA

#5591 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it does.
"If you say you have no sin, you are a liar and the truth is not in you."

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5592 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about gays.
You here to advocate for equality?

Good for you.

Location hidden

#5593 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are condemned in every English Bible I have studied, including KJV.
Bibles are condemned in every room I have, including the BR.

-_-

Chinese face.

Location hidden

#5594 Feb 13, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you say you have no sin, you are a liar and the truth is not in you."
False accusation. There is a HUGE difference between committing a sin and living in sin.

Location hidden

#5595 Feb 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Bibles are condemned in every room I have, including the BR.
-_-
Chinese face.
Sorry to hear that salvation is condemned in your home.

Proverbs 3
33 The curse of the LORD is on the house of the wicked,
Some Never Came Home

Beacon, NY

#5596 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ou,Ou,booga,booga,condemned to a fictitious place,a fairy tale land of hypocrites! Sorry but the only thing that will happen to you on your death is that the worms will go in and the worms will come out! And Mother earth will claim you! LOL,I guess that will show them huh? D-U-H!
Some Never Came Home

Beacon, NY

#5597 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 3
Please seek professional help! The shrinks would really love to get ahold of that anti-social psychotic mind of yours! Oh,by the way whack job,jesus weeps for you! LOL

Location hidden

#5598 Feb 13, 2013
Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
Ou,Ou,booga,booga,condemned to a fictitious place,a fairy tale land of hypocrites! Sorry but the only thing that will happen to you on your death is that the worms will go in and the worms will come out! And Mother earth will claim you! LOL,I guess that will show them huh? D-U-H!
You will remember forever that some cared enough to warn you of your night mare eternal future. The furnace of fire awaits you.

Matthew 13
40 "So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. 41 "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Location hidden

#5599 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Please seek professional help! The shrinks would really love to get ahold of that anti-social psychotic mind of yours! Oh,by the way whack job,jesus weeps for you! LOL
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you. I rebuke you.
Some Never Came Home

Beacon, NY

#5600 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You will remember forever that some cared enough to warn you of your night mare eternal future. The furnace of fire awaits you.
Matthew 13
40 "So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age. 41 "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
What a psychotic nut job says! Tell us,do you have any clue as to what logic and critical thought is? It's obvious that you've been brainwashed from birth and really don't have a clue as to the reality of the "Real" world! You friggin sheep are funny! Let me consult with the Dali Lama,or perhaps my favorite Zeus and get back to you um K whacko!

Location hidden

#5601 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
What a psychotic nut job says! Tell us,do you have any clue as to what logic and critical thought is? It's obvious that you've been brainwashed from birth and really don't have a clue as to the reality of the "Real" world! You friggin sheep are funny! Let me consult with the Dali Lama,or perhaps my favorite Zeus and get back to you um K whacko!
If you had a life why would you come to a Christian forum to attack the Bible and believers? Answer: Satan is your father.

Location hidden

#5602 Feb 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 3
Dumbasses are condemned in my house as well.

That's why you're never invited.

Oh well.

Have you found that God word yet? No? Keep searching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) 3 min Brian_G 1,898
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Reverend Alan 5,438
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 13 min Foster 37
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 19 min Pope Bennie s Closet 4,974
Egypt's gays go deeper underground, fearing cra... 19 min Derrick 3
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 22 min BiblicalTruths 201,160
Gay Christians choosing celibacy emerge from th... 22 min d pantz 67
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 49 min fedupwiththemess 26,669
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr Pope Bennie s Closet 2,825
More from around the web