1. God has not preserved His Word and that is very easily proven. How many versions of "the" bible are there? If He preserved His Word, there could only be one.<quoted text>
1) God has preserved His Word.
2) Homosexuals only want to marry to mock the institute of marriage. You hate God's Word because it convicts you of your sins....
3) God's established marriage (MAN and WOMAN) is the only one that is valid and legit
4) God blesses Godly nations and curses evil nations
You wish He preserved it, but He didn't.
He could have preserved it, but He didn't. That should tell you something.
2. Since I am married, I can tell you nowhere in my thinking was, "I think I'll spend $10,000 and get all my family and friends to fly in from wherever they may be, and recite vows before God to bring people to tears...just to mock marriage." Quite the opposite.
You have real live gay people in this forum. You can stop making things up and start asking questions. When you ask honest questions respectfully, you'll get honest answers. That's how you learn - not by reading biased crap on gay-hate sites.
3. Marriage was established long before Christianity.
4. Inequality does not make this a more "godly" nation.