Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16101 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3984 Feb 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are not being denied any rights. They are not a class or a minority.
So you think homosexuals should have all the same rights and privileges as heterosexuals. Cool Beans so do I.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3985 Feb 6, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a simple person aren't you. Homosexuals are people no different than you and I. They are just attracted to the same sex. A persons sex life is well, none of your business now is it?
'jeff' is a pervert.... typical for fundies.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3986 Feb 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are not being denied any rights. They are not a class or a minority.
Actually, you are wrong on both counts.......we are a minority and we are being denied the right to marry the person who we want to share our lives with!!!

Now, as far as being a suspect class......that has YET to be determined!!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3987 Feb 6, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>The baker chose the wrong moral principles and broke the law
The baker is crazy..

http://i.imgur.com/5Sb69Yk.jpg

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#3988 Feb 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you don't know many good men.
You don't sound like a man. Its time for bed, you mom wants you to turn off the lights, you have a big day tomorrow. The 5th grade can be hard if you don't get your 8 hrs of rest.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

#3989 Feb 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh we get it douchetool. To you they're not human beings ata all. Now please go over there and fu&k off,
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3990 Feb 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then; why does a gay couple raising kids pay $467,562.00 more than a straight couple raising kids?
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/03/your-money/... ;

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#3991 Feb 6, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>'jeff' is a pervert.... typical for fundies.
Yea brother, the Brits would call him a bloody wanker.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#3992 Feb 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Earth Child is married to a wonderful man and both are great people, who have even defended your pathetic azz to post the crap you do in these forums........so, before you start making any more DUMBAZZ comments......kindly think!!!
Hell, even I know lots of good men......still doesn't mean I want to be romantically or sexually involved with them!!!
Damn it shot down again. I swear I am gonna go lesbian.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#3993 Feb 6, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof of Baby is not required for the purchase of a marriage license
Who said it did?
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#3994 Feb 6, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>So you think homosexuals should have all the same rights and privileges as heterosexuals. Cool Beans so do I.
They already do.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#3995 Feb 6, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a simple person aren't you. Homosexuals are people no different than you and I. They are just attracted to the same sex. A persons sex life is well, none of your business now is it?
Keep in mind that it is the homosexual groups that are trying to ram their ideology down our throats. It is they who made their sexual orientation our business. I can think of 4-5 young men who have died or are very sick because of their sex lives. It's tragic.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#3996 Feb 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
They already do.
SO gay and lesbians are allowed in every state to marry the ones they love? Stop being so stupid

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#3997 Feb 6, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh we get it douchetool. To you they're not human beings ata all. Now please go over there and fu&k off,
What he said!

Nunya

#3998 Feb 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
They already do.
No shit? Can they be Boyscouts?

Nunya

#3999 Feb 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind that it is the homosexual groups that are trying to ram their ideology down our throats. It is they who made their sexual orientation our business. I can think of 4-5 young men who have died or are very sick because of their sex lives. It's tragic.
Sucks having your christian privilege challenged doesn't it? Got news for ya. Atheists are coming for you next. You have a choice to join the human race like the rest of us or fu&k off. That's really the only choices you have. And you know it's the truth. That's why you cling to you christian privilege like a dying sheep bleeting it's last breath.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#4000 Feb 6, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>SO gay and lesbians are allowed in every state to marry the ones they love? Stop being so stupid
Lots of people can't marry who they want such polygamist or group marriage. Secondly, they can marry someone from the opposite sex.

Nunya

#4001 Feb 6, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>What he said!
Sup Jazy? Long time no post. Good to see ya back!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#4002 Feb 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind that it is the homosexual groups that are trying to ram their ideology down our throats.
I cant wait for you to choke to death on it!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4003 Feb 6, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you don't know many good men.
Are you fighting gay marriage because a gay man is trying to marry you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 5 min Frankie Rizzo 62
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 15,942
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 1 hr Fa-Foxy 469
News Trump donates $100k to anti-LGBT Pastor 2 hr The Boss 8
News Women and the LGBT Community Are Natural Allies 2 hr Fa-Foxy 2
A question for NE Jade 2 hr Gryph 3
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 3 hr Skippy 14
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Nigel 38,779
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 3 hr Rainbow Kid 199
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,966
More from around the web