Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16101 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#3420 Feb 4, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
I am Servant
You call your self a Christian but use an avatar of someones deceased mother? Show me in the Bible where it says you are to cause further pain to someone that you do not like? You may want to be careful cause you are not dealing with Native now. Open forum yes, but tell the open forum what you did with Native's deceased mother's photo you sicko.
Tell them how you were mad at Native so to get even you brought her mom's deceased picture in as your avatar to taunt and hurt Native more in her grieving. You are now dealing with someone you may not want to be dealing with and I do not back down like Native does.
<quoted text>
I know what the game is not gonna happen! You are admitting who you are by keep posting. You are not acting very Christian like.

Show me were you are allowing to call names cause it isn't there. Show me were cursing is allowed cause it isn't there.
You do remember the remarks that you made about a child don't you? Leave me alone if you are not native. Keep it up and EVERYONE will know you ARE the one and same. If you post again to me you will be admitting you are native.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#3421 Feb 4, 2013
Goodnight friends have a blessed evening.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#3422 Feb 4, 2013
I am Servant wrote:
Goodnight friends have a blessed evening.
Night night, make sure to wear your anti-stalking pj's

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#3424 Feb 4, 2013
I am Servant
Leave Native alone or you will find out who I am and you will not like it. I will make sure you never step foot near Native again. Show me where it is okay for you to use dead relatives of people on an open forum? You sick idiot. I am going to leave you alone, but come near Native again or accuse her of stalking you when in fact she is not and you will find out who I am.
<quoted text>
How will she get near Native if she's 1600 miles away? I mean we know Native is rather rotund, but I've yet to hear of a 1000 mile waist line

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#3427 Feb 4, 2013
victorial,
You do not know Native so shut your mouth. Native has struggled with her weight for years and finally has lost over 93 pounds. Now if you want to make fun of her for making an effort to get healthy then you are the insecure person not her. I am damn proud of her and her accomplishments.
<quoted text>
I won't be shutting anything anytime soon. But please continue with your psychotic sounding rants.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3428 Feb 4, 2013
I am Servant
You call your self a Christian but use an avatar of someones deceased mother? Show me in the Bible where it says you are to cause further pain to someone that you do not like? You may want to be careful cause you are not dealing with Native now. Open forum yes, but tell the open forum what you did with Native's deceased mother's photo you sicko.
Tell them how you were mad at Native so to get even you brought her mom's deceased picture in as your avatar to taunt and hurt Native more in her grieving. You are now dealing with someone you may not want to be dealing with and I do not back down like Native does.
<quoted text>
How would that be possible seeing as according to Native's own words....she hadn't posted on topix in over 10 months.......therefore it would not have done what you claim it was suppose to do......right?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3429 Feb 4, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Native, still full of crap I see.Did You know that 2/3 Rds of the world does not believe you.
She's gettin close! She's gonna blow!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3430 Feb 4, 2013
I am Servant,
I suggest the Police so we can get all this laid out on the table concerning your lies. Would you like to be made a fool of? Native is not even around right now and I believe the Police can verify where Native is and they can get you for false reports and making claims she is stalking you. How can someone stalk you from 1600 miles away?
Fool you keep lying and you will find out who I am and you will be really surprised to learn I am not Native.
<quoted text>
Reported for harassment

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3431 Feb 4, 2013
victorial,
You do not know Native so shut your mouth. Native has struggled with her weight for years and finally has lost over 93 pounds. Now if you want to make fun of her for making an effort to get healthy then you are the insecure person not her. I am damn proud of her and her accomplishments.
<quoted text>
for someone who ranted they did NOT "know this Native person", You sure KNOW alot abut yourself, penny!
Quit playing the hide and seek game.. you suck at it!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3432 Feb 4, 2013
victorial,
<quoted text>
Amazing 93 lbs........good for her.......and at her age with her physical disabilities that is quite an accomplishment!!!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3434 Feb 4, 2013
Liam
Are you an idiot or what? Do you have a comprehension problem? I asked you 2 times now are you autistic like your son? Autism is found in one of the parent's so is it you or his mother that has autism?
You continue to attack anyone in here with their children and I'll splash that cows obit pic everywhere! You have been WARNED..

fair game and the GAME is on! Understood NATIVE?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3435 Feb 4, 2013
I am Servant
Leave Native alone or you will find out who I am and you will not like it. I will make sure you never step foot near Native again. Show me where it is okay for you to use dead relatives of people on an open forum? You sick idiot. I am going to leave you alone, but come near Native again or accuse her of stalking you when in fact she is not and you will find out who I am.
<quoted text>
LMAO.. here comes the THREATS! C'mon 'native'.. just like old times! Yeah!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3436 Feb 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Reported for harassment
and she thinks no one in here knows who she is! LMAO!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3437 Feb 4, 2013
Nettiebelle,
Please do report me. The mods can easily go back and see you and troth for leogere and I am servant doing the harassing. Making false accusations of me being Native when in fact I am not. By the way your friend troth for leogere got his post reported for attacking Native's deceased mother today and admitting on open thread he has a photo of her. I beat you would not like someone doing that to your mother, but you stick with scum like troth for leogere.
<quoted text>
LMAO..'native' isnt here.. remember?

oh, I forgot.. your full of it as usual!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3440 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere,
I am not Penny nor Native. So you look like the idiot. I will defend her though from scum like you. How about we start making fun of Nettie's mom who recently passed away? Bet you would not like that would you? But unlike you I would not stoop to your level which is scum. No one is playing any game. You are wrong about who you think I am. Now run along and do try and fix your daughter for the way you messed her up.
<quoted text>
Oh trust me pumpkin, I am NOT wrong about WHO you are!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3441 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere,
Be warned I do not take threats like yours laying down. I have sent your post to the mods showing them you do attack Natives mother which proves you were apart of the original sick game on here with I am Servant and this Jay bird dude. So you best understand if you do not want to get yourself banned you better be careful of what you are saying in here concerning having a photo of Native's mother.
<quoted text>
Sorry Native, but that photo is all over the internet.. just google it! Google is your friend..
now 'native'.. be a good little wench and take your meds.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3444 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere,
Yes you are wrong. I am not Native.
Now run along and play in traffic!
<quoted text>
dumb

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#3445 Feb 4, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that in same sex marriage this is designed into it. The child will always be denied one of the parents.
This is why same sex marriages can never be on the same level as traditional marriage. It will always fall short for children.
As usual, you miss what matters to the law:

the end result is the same.

Two opposite sex parents are not required by law for any child. You cannot single out gay parents for special penalties.

And your idea that it will "always fall short" is so simple and stupid.

One of my best friends and his husband adopted a baby girl the day after she was born. Her mother was a teenager, and her father wasn't interested.

So who "fell short?" Yes, the straight parents. Both of them. That kid traded up, and will have a much better life with 2 gay men then she ever would have had otherwise. Guaranteed. She is now nearly 6 years old, very happy and well-adjusted, and believe it or not, they figured out how to parent her.

Your prejudice is always wrong.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#3446 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere,
I am not Penny nor Native. So you look like the idiot. I will defend her though from scum like you. How about we start making fun of Nettie's mom who recently passed away? Bet you would not like that would you? But unlike you I would not stoop to your level which is scum. No one is playing any game. You are wrong about who you think I am. Now run along and do try and fix your daughter for the way you messed her up.
<quoted text>
You're not fooling anyone.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3448 Feb 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>dumb
agreed.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 19 min Poof1 16,107
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 26 min Lawrence Wolf 134
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 38 min WasteWater 49
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 50 min skeptic 20
JADE Cafe 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 38,885
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 2 hr Skippy 26
More from around the web