Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16101 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3198 Feb 3, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
To believe in a hell one has to believe in a heaven. And vice-versa. So there is no proof of hell as there is no proof of heaven. But if this life is all there is, we may as well be living in a hell with no hope of anything eh?
Incorrect. Commutativity is an intrinsic relationship to the concepts.

Location hidden

#3199 Feb 3, 2013
(oops!) Should read: " ... Commutativity is NOT an intrinsic relationship to the concepts."

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3200 Feb 3, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
You and your like most be ashamed of your own bodies. I feel sorry for you.
<quoted text>
have you looked in the mirror at yourself or at your brother lately? sooie! kinda like mom.. I feel really sorry for ya native..

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#3201 Feb 3, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect eh? Never heard of yin and yang? Good and bad? Right and wrong? Evil and good? Heaven or hell? Those are all commutative relationships in theism that are human concepts of the theory of opposites concerning the moral values of humans.
I stand correct. One can think there is a heaven of goodness and no hell. But one has to ignore the existing opposite evidence of goodness to believe only heaven exists.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#3202 Feb 3, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way if you wish to go there, the mathmatical number line is like theistic theories of good and bad, heaven and hell, positive to one side and negative to the other.
I still stand correct :)

Location hidden

#3203 Feb 3, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect eh? Never heard of yin and yang? Good and bad? Right and wrong? Evil and good? Heaven or hell? Those are all commutative relationships in theism that are human concepts of the theory of opposites concerning the moral values of humans.
I stand correct. One can think there is a heaven of goodness and no hell. But one has to ignore the existing opposite evidence of goodness to believe only heaven exists.
Binaryism is for insects and diodes.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3204 Feb 3, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Binaryism is for insects and diodes.
Its no suprise that 'no surprise' didnt suprise us with any intelligence.. she wouldnt have known that if her azz was on fire. She's just your run of the mill fundie with a low IQ, clingin to every bull utterance the preacher spews.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3205 Feb 3, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Look at post number 3147...
yep! its native from PA!
OMG!
It IS Native!
lol
Thank you for pointing this out, Troth!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3206 Feb 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!
It IS Native!
lol
Thank you for pointing this out, Troth!
yer welcome! I can smell that wench for miles!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3208 Feb 3, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if it's not the horse face shiteating ASSTROLL. Time to get your shit packed so you can enjoy your favorite dessert, SHlT ON A DlCK.
ah baby, did ya miss me? I know your cooter is dripping..

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#3210 Feb 3, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>have you looked in the mirror at yourself or at your brother lately? sooie! kinda like mom.. I feel really sorry for ya native..
I know if Troth looks like that picture.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm this girl is all over that

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#3211 Feb 3, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if it's not the horse face shiteating ASSTROLL. Time to get your shit packed so you can enjoy your favorite dessert, SHlT ON A DlCK.
Hey donkey d!ck sucker... sTFU

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3214 Feb 3, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cooter is up your A$$. Get ready to su:ck it clean you fking shiteater. LMFAO
Are you oozing sweetie? c'mon.. dont teae me with those fishnets and lace longerie you got on! now, get on your knees wench!

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#3215 Feb 3, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Are you oozing sweetie? c'mon.. dont teae me with those fishnets and lace longerie you got on! now, get on your knees wench!
Yesssss!!

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#3217 Feb 3, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you really are fked up, put you glasses on shiteater, it's your daddy whose shit you're getting ready to pack. LMFAO
As I noticed several months ago... something horrible happened to you in your youth. Again, please seek help. You don't have to live this way. You can get through the atrocities you have suffered and live a fruitful life. It's not your fault dude!

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#3218 Feb 3, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you really are fked up, put you glasses on shiteater, it's your daddy whose shit you're getting ready to pack. LMFAO
i think i saw your mom yesterday... she was in a truck headed to market for slaughter

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3219 Feb 3, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The universe having a beginning and the obvious design in nature because of the Creator. I think so.
Suppose the Creator uses chaos and pure random events to create. Then what?

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#3220 Feb 3, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
As I noticed several months ago... something horrible happened to you in your youth. Again, please seek help. You don't have to live this way. You can get through the atrocities you have suffered and live a fruitful life. It's not your fault dude!
ya his fatazz mother sat on his head and suficated him while reaching for bon bons

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#3221 Feb 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose the Creator uses chaos and pure random events to create. Then what?
You trying to blow Jeff's mind?

I wonder the same thing. Sounds like a much more interesting and fun thing for the Creator to conjure up. I mean if I were the Creator, it would be way more interesting to see what happens out of the chaos.
Tommy

Dallas, TX

#3222 Feb 3, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>I know if Troth looks like that picture.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm this girl is all over that
You like Kunta Kinte huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horsham Rural City Council meeting | Live 6 min Location Detective 1
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 17 min guest 1,028
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 48 min Strel 24,732
News The Women's March On Washington Is Nothing But ... 1 hr inbred Genius 13
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 44,905
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 2 hr TomInElPaso 49
News Tupelo mother, son featured on LGBT video 3 hr Daily Journal Boys 23
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 11 hr Alice 69,521
More from around the web